What's your name?

anjos

let see..... I had too many name.... my real name is Sheng Yang....but my parents they call me May...... no one call me by Sheng anymore.... so I guess..... I"m know as May......

slee00

sarNie Adult
mmmm My birth name is Tsabmim Yaj...Now changed to Sabrina Lee...not alot of people call me Tsabmim anymore...they either call me Philip Niam or Sabrina...

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i gUess i'll share mine/// gIven name at bIrth ish dEr...

friends call me sUnny -dOrk-e-tar ....
O.G. aka my grannie and them.... call's me ninee or hunny or nee
grandpa calls me baby pIg but in hmoob...

damn this thIngs are embaress to share huh.....LOLxxx

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lol: my real name in hmong is nrhus yaj....not sure what it means but it's nrhus...but before that my name is nplias, just like my mom...but then i got sick when i'm still very little...so my parents change my name to nrhus....but my older sister calls me tus laus...and my parents call me 'me qav taud'....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Nice to know all your names..

sunny_gyrl and karenyang, you guys have weird and funny names but it's cute ;)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
I don't like my name because it's too common! but it's Mai Yang Vang and people mistake Yang as my maiden name...but i'm not married YET!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
you guys have really pretty name! i parents kill two chicken and hu plig for me just to name me Mai. lol... so much for being creative. MAI MOUA! nice to meet you all of you sisters!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
my name is CUA LAUJ :D but my family and close cousins call me NAIM. i didn't like telling people that they called me naim because boys at school use to call me/would call me "maiv naim" the moment they found out that my name is also naim- you know, that one ghost movie a long time ago.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
kry*star, i like that name! if i had that name, shoot i'll scare the boys. if you break my heart, i swear i'll come back and drag you down with me! LOL...

kry*star

sarNie Adult
xxmiss_maixx said:
kry*star, i like that name! if i had that name, shoot i'll scare the boys. if you break my heart, i swear i'll come back and drag you down with me! LOL...
[post="125726"][/post]​
:D lolZ! that's so funny! i should have scared them!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm...my real name is Ntxoo Lis...in English, Chong Lee...I also go by Ceda Lee...my family and relatives call me Cau...little cousins all call me Chongie...

go-kart

sarNie Egg
hi. my name is ka vang... eh.. that's really all they call me. but when i was little, some of my aunts called me "little bug"

lol..

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
"maiv" means "cherry blossom" in vietnamese...i think? and in hmong...it's what the oldgies call all the girls when they don't know their names

daisy_changstah

sarNie Egg
ceda_lee said:
Hm...my real name is Ntxoo Lis...in English, Chong Lee...I also go by Ceda Lee...my family and relatives call me Cau...little cousins all call me Chongie...
[post="125743"][/post]​
OMG!!! my name is Chong too... except for if you say it in hmong, it would be Ntxhoo!!!
My mom sometimes call me by 'Maiv.'