what's your favorite tv show (s)?

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
What not to Wear (TLC)
One Tree Hill (THEWB)
Veronica Mars (UPN)
ANTM (UPN)
Laguna Beach (MTV)

I used to watch a lot of tv shows but nowadays I hardly have time to watch anything anymore.

conneykhang

sarNie Egg
O0O... I LOVE WATCHING DISNEY CHANNEL.. AKA.
That's so RAVEN, phil of the future, and i love watching SPONGE BOB SQAURE PANTS, :w000t:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
disney channel like that's so raven,the suite life of zack and cody,phile of future,lizzie mugirue, rugrats nick show

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i dont remember posting here or not...but oh well.

i used to love watching americas next top model whenever it played during its season.

i also looooove HOUSE...he's sarcastically funny, which is kinda sexy too.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I find alot of American shows aren't worth watching anymore becasue they have too much sexuality in there and I just don't like the story line of it or something else. I watch more asian television, but I still watch Smallville becasue Clark :wub: is just too cute to not watch him.

hill

sarNie Egg
I watch King of the hill, The simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Spongebob, Jimmy, Kim Possbile, future something made by the same guy that made the simpsons, American Dragon, Power Ranger (OLD SCHOOL) YEAH, and someother that I can not think off.

rustensa

sarNie Egg
I have a few...

- Lost (This show is deep) Talk to some of your geek friends, they will tell you all about it. The person that writes this is a genious.
- Smallville
- Surface
- One of my new favorites....My Name Is Earl (So so so funny)

rustensa

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i'm addicted to Malcom in The Middle! LMAO
-The Simpsons
-Tyra Banks' show
-Arthur on PBS =P
-Hollywood Access
-bunch of Hollywood stuff..i'm obsessed! haha =P

I used to watch TGIF (THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY) shows like: Boy meets World, Sabrina, etc... THen got into Girlfriends, Half and Half and those black shows. Lately ive been too lazy to get up and watch but i love the show WILL AND GRACE! THEY JUS SO FUNNIE... AFTER THAT I WATCH UNSOLVED MYSTERIES. After those two shows are over i jump on my computer adn upload movies... kekekee... YUP!

LostInKaos

sarNie Hatchling
I love Prison Break (Wentworth is so hot!)
House (Dr. Chase is hot)
Criminal Minds
Law and Order SVU (Eliot is cute)
Simpsons
South Park (Butters is the cutest thing in the world! If he was real, I'd squeeze him to death) :D
Sabrina the Teenage Witch (classic)
Monk (because I am so Monk-ish)

Thank goodness for Tivo or else I can't be watching all my favorite shows and still have time to chat with you guys :)

The one show I dread....American Idol.
Okay, so the first 2 seasons were good, the 3rd was okay, but after that it's just all the same bad people and comments from Simon that keep getting meaner and meaner. Can't stand it.