What's your favorite KIND of nang'ek?!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't know about you guys but I especially love it when the nang'ek is really strong. Weak nang'eks are very bothersome to me and I tend to get annoyed so easily that I don't seem to finish the drama unless it's my favorites or whatever. But my favorite kind of nang'ek or role of nang'ek is Noon Woranuch role in RAHUT RISSAYA! I love that she tried to get revenge on praek 'cause we barely see that it's always the other way around instead. And she purposed to him instead of him doing that also, Ahaa! I'm currently watching that drama right now. I'm in love with it<3 And my other favorite nang'ek role is Angie Hastings in BO SEE CHOMPOO! lol :p It's different role of nang'ek I haven't seen before because she's a Gold Digger, lol :p Which I find very interesting and funny! And her role is not typical nang'ek role as well as Noons role too. Because usually in Thai dramas nang'ek is weak, stubborn or very innocent.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ i agree.. i freaken love noon's role in rr.. that is one of my fav lakorn from her.. hehe..

lol.. n of course.. who can 4get our gold digger in bo see chompoo.. hehe.. angie..

im the same like you jieb.. i like to watch strong n'ek.. but then again i can watch anithing.. hehe..

i also like kwan's character in khing gor rah ka gor dang.. n same thing for phom ruk roy adeed.. but.. omg.. she all of a sudden just got weak in the lakorn.. >_<.. i hate it when that happens.. strong n'ek in the beginning... but then.. they turn weak..

Charm in Plik Fah....
Pancake in Muay Inter
Aff in Jai Rao
Peak & Toey in Ubat Rak...
Cherry in MaeKa...

Basically, I like strong and easy-going kind of nang-eks. And if they must cry a lot, at least, I can agree with why they are crying.

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
I really like Nang'ke that are spitfire, wity, and strong, but not like the too head strong and unreasonble kind. Here's a few that I like:

Joy's character in Bansaithong. She didn't take chit from anyone and she stood up for herself and defended her fam.

Nat M. character in Wang Waree. She was fearless, wity, and tomboyish.

Aimie M in llong tang ruk with Por N. She was spoiled, loud, and bratty, but she also showed a softer side when she loss her memory and went to lived with him and the fam.

Janie and Mart's lakorn Sapai something....Usually I dont really care for Janie's lakorn, but I thought her character was well rounded. She was strong, smart, funny, yet she had a moment of weakness...

Nampueng in the movie with Bandit, Tik K, and Khong. I really like her as the protective big sister and how she didn't take chit neither and how she stood up to those people at the salon for criticizing her for dating a "white" guy LOL That was a good movie BTW. It wasn't too zappy and dramatic.

Kwan in the lakorn with Oil. I like her character too.

Piny in Ankor 2. I love kickazz N'eke! LOL

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
I like Kem Rujira character in Bua prim nam. she had bad side and good side, weak and strong...and she is sexy yet cute at the same time....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I really love Noon W. in Rahut Rissaya too...
i love funny, stubborn (to a point), strong willed and strong (able to defend yourself), doesn't easily back down
don't really like the really weak ones but can stand watching them...

some of them:
once again Noon W. --Rahut Rissaya (w/ Paul)
Cherry K. --Mae Ka Kanom Wan (w/ Mart)
Noon S. --SRCYO (w/ Aon)
Kwan --KKRKKR (w/ Oil)
Ann A. --Leh Ratree (w/ Pepper)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I really liked The strong Twin from Rang Ngao w/Ann T. She's a bitch to her enemies, but very sweet to the pa'aek. :D

solin

sarNie Adult
I like strong n'ek but not stupid and blind by revenge.
Just strong enough to be able to stand up in front of problems and critical situations.
The kind of woman who don't like to give until the last moment.
Easy going, nice and with light weak moments sometimes.

And I also like the bitch n'ek too !
Cherry in Dao Lhong Fah or Yarthip in Leh Kolap
I find them amazing and so interesting lol.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I love the unusual roles or the mean/crazy because they're damaged n'eks (some might call them n'rais). Otherwise love those cute, mischevious roles but they don't stand out really. Some of the more memorable ones to me are:

Ann T. Kaang in Samee Tee Tra (loved Angie's role in here too as the younger sis).
Angie as Bo in Bo See Chompoo
Aump in So Saneha, Kom Payabaht
Mew L. in Sai See Plerng
Ann A. in Kintamanee
Marsha in Hong Nuer Mongkorn
Cherry in Dao long fah
Ann S. in Tawee Pope
Pin K in Pi Nai Gum

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i love Pats character in Likisit Hua Jai
now that was a girl who didn't take crap from anyone. i love how she beat up the retarded girl without hesitation.

oh, i also have to add, the girl in Sawan Bieng (all versions), the girls who play Pat. She's smart, sweet and patient.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
STRONG STAND UP FOR MYSELF N'EK....
AND MARRY ALL RICH GUYS... :lol: ...

ANN A - LEH RATREE
ANN T - SAWAN BIENG
NOON W - RAHUT RAISSAYA
KWAN U - POM RUK ROY ADEED, KING KOR ROY KHAR KOR RANG
KOB S - DAO PRAK SOOT
NOON S - YUTHAKARN HAK KARN THONG, SEU RUK CHUCK YAI OLAWORN
CHEER T - BENJA KEETA KWARM RUK, SAI LOM GUB SAM ROW
AOM P - ROY LEH SANAE RAI

SO FAR....

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
I like Pat's portrayal of Kaew in "King Kaew Kar Far".....she's was freaken funny and whitty...

Aff character Ah-Yong in "Botan Gleep Sudtai"

iLLskiLLz310

sarNie Egg
I liked

Aom - Hua Jai Chocolate (mos)
Pancake - Muay Inter ( nadia was also good being stong till the end)
Kat E. - Khon 2 Khom ( mos)
Ann T. - Sawan Bieng

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i would like a n'ek that does EXACTLY what she says don't just be strong in the beginning and turn weak right now i can't think of a n'ek i like since i rarely watch ch7 so i can't judge Noon's role in rahut rissaya but it sounds like the kind a n'ek i like hmmm????

fanny

sarNie Adult
STARTING WITH MUSICAL FIRST: CHOMPOO'S CHARACTER IN MORLUM SUMMER, BENZ IN SAPAI RISATINA.
JANIE: SAPAI LOOKTONG, RAK...SUD HUAJAI, NUENG NAI SUANG, KOO THAPRATREE.
YUI: CHOM PAE, ROOTIP, PANG BOON THE STRONG ONE,
TANGMO IN AU I RAK, SHE WAS VERY STRONG AND SHE WAS PROTECTING HER SISTER.