what's ya last name??

L

lalalek

My Last name is Nivanh(Laos Last name) but my Mom is a Vue and my Granny is a Lo, we are from Morganton, N.C.!!!!! Any relations????

L

lalalek

lidogurl said:
dude!!!.....your half hmong!...man that cool....and dang gurl....i use to live in morganton NC too....hahaha.....and i'm a lo too....coolist... :w000t: ....but now i live in hickory....what school did u go to in morganton?....i went to freedom high school.... :D
[post="103660"][/post]​
Ahhh!!! :w000t: Freak Yeah i went to Freedom also.....oh my!!!! What year you graduate??? I graduated 2004!!!! :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lidogurl said:
HAHAHAHA.....COOL man....i graduated in 2003...i graduate early..but i didnt graduate at freedom high....it was at hickory high....anywase....wow...we went to school together and we meet hea...kekeke...now that i think about it...u do look familar..umm....which middle school did u go to?... <_<
hey there YM_gurl, we sister LO then...kekekeke...nice :D
[post="103738"][/post]​
hehe.. ey sista.. hehe..
:p

L

lalalek

lidogurl said:
HAHAHAHA.....COOL man....i graduated in 2003...i graduate early..but i didnt graduate at freedom high....it was at hickory high....anywase....wow...we went to school together and we meet hea...kekeke...now that i think about it...u do look familar..umm....which middle school did u go to?... <_<
[post="103738"][/post]​
I went to Liberty Middle for my 6th and 7th and then moved to Michigan for my 8th grade then came back down to finish up high school at freedom...lol....Do we know each other? and never knew it....awesome!!!! :D

L

lalalek

lidogurl said:
i went to Liberty Middle school for my 6th grade too...then move to Table Rock Middle....hey, dont u have like an older sister....with short hair...and skinny....???... <_<
[post="103972"][/post]​
Pat and Vanhmay Nivanh....Sound Familiar to you??