what's up with the media section?

it might just be me, but i can't easily see which lakorn threads have been updated anymore. when a thread is updated, it's usually dark blue circle icon for me. now they're only dark blue, if a new post is added to the thread. but when the post is deleted and the d/l link is added to the first post, the thread is no longer dark blue. i've been opening each thread to see what's been updated instead.

and the most recently updated threads are not on top either once the new post has been deleted. :spin:

my mom & i appreciate the uploads though. :D

noungning

Heartless
huhhhhh

no clue... about the dark blue circle stuff. i thought those color things are just telling us if it's active or not... and if it's a hot active top blah blah when it's "red"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think, it's because when they delete the update post and put the link in the original post then it get rids of the newly updated icon -.-" . I think they do it because it makes the section more organized.

thanks ladies for the input. :D

man. it's been such a pain that way. i'm not always on, when a new post is created. i usually end up having to click each thread to see what's been updated. :lmao: yes. am whining. :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeh, # guy, that's been annoying for me also. a lot of times i watch like 10 different lakorns all at once, so i rely on those dark blue circles to remind me which eps i'm on. but ever since this whole being organized thing came into effect, i've been having to download some of the same eps to see where i'm at. i don't understand why people have to be all clean and organized all the time. what's wrong with leaving things difficult and nasty? can't u saintly contributors just leave the chaos the way it is?? lmao jk i love u uploaders too much to fuss on behalf of my damn laziness. thanks for everything you do!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hahaha...compromise then girls...I think they do a clean up in the media section once a week? Instead of it being once a week why don't someone request it for once a month clean up? I don't know..just a suggestion. I don't mind it because I don't watch too many lakorns...maybe 1-3 each time...so yeah...I do love and apperciate the clean up being done though...it makes lakorns alot easier to find...it's all lined up and there...but you girls do have a point too.

it used to be a clean up immediately. not even a week. :lol: now reading the new sticky up, i see the new links will be left for a week. thanks for hearing out my cry. :D