what's the title to this boran lakorn?

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i have episode 1 on vhs/tape, its so boring i can't stand watching it!

i wasted my money on it but i am glad i didnt finish it though ^_^

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. This lakorn was actually boring. Can't believe that it ended like tape 23 I think. But I get soooo bored of long lakorns that never end and stretch to much. But yea....I brought it back because I wanted to see Boy Brinya again hahaha....I just fast forward to his part lol...he's a cute giant though :lol:

Rakniran

it get better when they are grow up. More adventure things happen...I will post a pic of them,when they are grow up later...I will start a new posts with pics of them four boys and their gf

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah it dragged a lot! :angry: i like the old version of this...not all boys..there's 3 boys and 1 girl...

i wonder what happen to that little girl? i think she's so cute and i always think she will get prettier when she gets to grow up! i think she might be in 25's or something this year.. who knows. :lol: oooh! she's so good at playing in borans than moderns, though.

if you guys aren't sure who she is... she was the young girl of kob suvanant in malaitong. :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The story was darn cute because of the kids. But the old version was alot better.

Question...did this lakorn end after they killed the bad guys? I thought the kids were suppose to grow up. But they were small when they killed the bad people.

sarN

sarNie Granny
dis version is long 23 tape 2hr each ahhh ! i think they grow up on tape 18 but it kind of weird dat they grow up by magic .. cuz does dis mean they still have a mind of 7 year old lol i guess not cuz each boi have a gf and the youngest one even have 2 gf hahahaha . The other version with 3boi 1 girl was 'Deen Narm Lome Fai' and in there i i thought the kids was funnieeeee and cute but they didn't stay grown up cuz they return to the cave and turn back to little kids

shubby

sarNie Adult
the one that i have i think is Jam Pha See Ton...it's all 4 boys and they grow up in the cave...and they all have a wife...hehhe..it's the best one tho..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
In the hmong version, it ended after the kids killed the bad guys, and they're little girlfriends came to help also. I didn't get to see when they grew up.

anjos

I like the one that had the little gril better tooo but it suck how at the end they alll trun back to be little..... they should stay all grew up...... as for the four bothers it a ok movie.... I only like it when they grew up too.....

yak

sarNie Adult
anjos said:
I like the one that had the little gril better tooo but it suck how at the end they alll trun back to be little..... they should stay all grew up...... as for the four bothers it a ok movie.... I only like it when they grew up too.....
[post="129034"][/post]​
same here...