What's the first thing you look at...

I could not agree better =)

-Beauty - They have to be attractive to me.
-Talent - Their acting should be very natural, rather than acting like they are trying very hard to act well.
-Voice - Their voice must not be so annoying.
-Attitude on and off screen - This is very true. There are a few actresses that I really like as an actress, but not really as a person.
-Who they pair up with - LOL =)
I agree Max. It's just that when you switch the channel, you realize their looks way before their acting skill, since you have to watch them for awhile before you see their potential and their acting skill. Next, it's their talent. They have to make me wanna continue, not just switch to that channel when I'm bored. It's like then if you do continue watching, you hear their voices more and more. If it starts to get annoying, you may not want to see the next episode. Then after watching the n'eak, you turn to the p'eak and their chemistry...However, if the character in the lakorn is not great, you will probably not get hooked right away. Maybe seeing another lakorn with that particular actress with a better storyline will get you hooked.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
iluvnum that's totally out line saying they are lying if they are saying they don't go for the looks, u don't know ppl u don't know what are goign thru their mind so you can't say they are lying if they say that, but i do go for look so wat u say goes for me

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
First thing I look is also how they look. ^_^ Nang eks don't have to be attractive, but its what the viewers expects aint it? xD 2nd, will definitely be their acting skills.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- i think beauty is first, then everything else like: talent, voice, and if the lakorn they are in is good or not, and if they are paired up with a hot person in the lakorn (i know that seems kind of mean), and what kind of character they play in the lakorn (sometimes the evil girl is so annoying and mean...that i hate her) ^.-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
For me its based on their character in their lakorns first, then looks, and afterwards I don't know but usually I don't care how they look like its their character in there lakorn that makes me fall in love with them.. hehe.