what's the beef between kwan and Poo..

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
they shouldn't put their personal problems
with their professional problems.
and i think that kwan is not that stupid to do all this..
who would want to risk their career being a rising star???
and i don't know poo..but
i think this was a small problems that
wasn't needed to expand.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
I'm staying out of this because there are so many unanswered questions and there is not enough proof/evidence to show which side is right, which side is wrong. As far as I'm concern at the moment, everyone is at faults.
And all if not most links/news are opinions of other posters/bloggers not actual news directly from the source, so I can't take any of these seriously. So I would have to say "innocent until proven guilty in the court of Law!". :p
[/qu

totally agree with u. I'm not gonna take any side cause there is no prove of who did this or that. So wat i'm doing is just listenin and keep reading those news report. I love kwan but not gonna take her side cause honestly we don't knoe a person's inside. Also as a responsible person she shouldn't go late to work. Yes i do knoe that like Golf said in an article i read "if she's always late to work she wouldn't complete this many lakorn", but still she shouldn't do that. It is jut not professinal. Even though i'm not taking anyone's side i'm thinkin that there might be a possiblity that someone hates kwan n try to yeah cause all these problems. But hey everyone keep it kool cause we ALL don't knoe the truth yet n yea those media..theres too much of those untruth rumors. N Gosh now days everyone is suein everyone foe some stupid crazy reasons.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
honestly...why does poo care so much and why is kwan soo annoying. I was always indifferent to poo and as for kwan, i always liked kwan a tiny bit but now i dont like either. I think this situation really shows what kind of characters they hold. Why can't one of them just be the bigger person or something. Even if their personalities clash, they should suck it up and just give a good performance. They're ruining the work environment/atmosphere for everyone.
ANd why can't kwan just apologize and say something like "she'll apologize even though she's done nothing wrong. She just wants to move on away from the situation".

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, Kwan has a problem with another person(s) again...last year was Bee Matika, and now it's Poo M...by the way who is Poo M. anyways?

Not taking side, just wanna express my short opinion, I think Kwan is playing a too much innocent role in each of her problems. Like one of the person here said, she may act and look all cute/innocent in front of camera, but we don't know her real personality off camera..And have u guys watched Meung Maya with Aom(N'rai from GeawTahPee, Gahlong) where she was a famous actress that everybody love, but she was a total bitch behind camera. She was a snobby woman and wants everything her ways. The crew members couldn't do or say anything becuz she was a popular actress with a lot of fans..

P.S..DON'T come attacking me now, Like I said, OPINION..I'm not accusing Kwan, maybe she is like that or maybe not okay...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i blame everyone who was involve in this and who made it into the media. it could have been solved but as a celeb, they're always under the spotlight. if an average person reported repeatedly harass calls, would it be in the media. i mean that is child play and i think all the casts are above the child stage.

i am just thinking that they are doing this to get higher ratings in my opinion. ppl loves conflict and to gossip for sure. i admit, i do gossip once in awhile in a blue moon.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
i blame everyone who was involve in this and who made it into the media. it could have been solved but as a celeb, they're always under the spotlight. if an average person reported repeatedly harass calls, would it be in the media. i mean that is child play and i think all the casts are above the child stage.

i am just thinking that they are doing this to get higher ratings in my opinion. ppl loves conflict and to gossip for sure. i admit, i do gossip once in awhile in a blue moon.

You know what, I too think they're doing this to boost the lakorn's rating.

And as far as who is at fault, or who did it, there is really no sufficient evidence to start pointing finger yet.

noungning

Heartless
how is it made public that it was kwan? and i dont think she would run away by that becuz her voice was bad cant u tell by episode 8! i mean is it possible that someone can make their voice sound sick huh???? there are news following her everywhere so why would she go to the hospital to try to run away..thats impossible cuz obviously the news got her in the hospital..people get sick u dont choose wen u want to get sick but i guess she got sick while this drama was going on so people think she was trying to run away.
because the makeup artist said the person's name to the cop, but they will not say it to the media lol... and hmm maybe the cops told the actual victim of the the incident :rolleyes:

HELLO isn't she an actress? did u forget why u are such a fan? lol... um if she wants to have lukemia she'd be able to have lukemia. just losing your voice is able to fake.

EXACTLY, there's news following her everywhere, but is she able to talk when she's in the hospital from loss of voice? NO, she can't talk because her doctor told her to stop talking, so that means not answering anyone's questions... and yeah media can follow her into the toilet, but will they get a word from her? NO

um yeah people gets sick, i'm sure, but yes people can also choose to get sick. have you learned about the mind telling the body to be sick and it listens?

um, well it's just a very close coincidence, that she just happens to have this problem with Poo M, and then her boys problem...then BAM, i'm sick, i lost my voice... eh if i don't want my spot to be blown up, i'll run too. ;)

Ning forgot to add in that the makeup person said she lent her phone to a n'ek in the set so I think that's what she means by making public that it was Kwan.
yes, i must've forgot. thanks for adding it in lol.

See if she had to change her numbers every time she got harassing phone calls and texts it'll tell people she's easy to harass.. heck lol when it happens to me once I change my number someone finds a way to get it again .. and considering she's a celebrity it'll only take 10 minutes to get her new number so changing numbers wouldn't do her much good :p also it's only right for her to go to the cops who knows the person could very well be a stalker .. I don't agree with people who consider harassing phone calls a minor issues because they can actually do damage to you.
i don't think it's so great to change #s around, especially being an actress, u have to keep the # so your jobs can be easily distributed to u. u can't just change #s like that, that means loss of jobs if they can't contact u.

i think that she went to the cops to demonstrate that she's not gonna put up with the text harassments. is she childish, of course, but then again, if it'd stop the texting then, go for it right?

and so u think kwan would be an adiotic texting poo even though her dads a cop and she should know they will find who did it?????
well see u've already got one of her excuses down tight. she can use the excuse "my dad's a cop, i know that if i do this, i'd get caught, why would i be stupid to do it" ahah and so some people buys it... i see.

is this the first time she got harrassing phone calls?? cuz if it is then it is a good idea to change her number than go to the cops..its a whole different story if he got harrassed alot and changed her number but still get the calls...then thats wen she should go to the police!!
yea same answer as above.

but i dont get why she would be involved with poo m and kwans drama becuz wasnt the SUPPOSE reason golf made her cry was becuz about poo getting mad about wat kwan supposively said ?? not about poo m and kwans situation.. =/
huh? i thought Poo P cried because some mysterious text went to Golf... and he came to the setting, and he yelled at Poo P because Kwan's other boy wasn't there, they already left, so he's like why do u keep telling me this and there's nothing...?? well, i might just be confused with ur responses.

lastly, yes, i'm sure it's a publicity stunt with real stuff, eh free promotion for the lakorn, why would the producers stop it?

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I like Kwan as an actress, but I totally agree with you P'Tina. Did you see the interviews on the entertainment news where Golf's like he didn't make Poo cry it was part of her script to cry lol? Oh and on Dao Kra Jai today, Poo Monthana tells about everything that she dislikes about Kwan from her arriving on set late, talking on her cell while she has to be in the scene, and about not greeting her (wai) and then they also showed Kwan's side and she contradicts with everything Poo Monthana said. There was this part that they got of them two in a scene together and its the scene where Poo Monthana has to grab Kwan's hair and Kwan and her were arguing about the way Poo Monthana was grabbing her hair lol so childish. Oh and also the reporters asked Poo Praiya about the situation between Kwan and Poo Monthana, and Poo priaya says she knows but she doesn't want to say and let them clear it out.
What date was the Dao Kra Jai interview where Poo M talks about her dislike towards Kwan??

So I read through this whole forum..and was a little confussed..the news with Golf making Poo P cry..was that before or after the text mssg problems occured? Are they 2 seperate situations? What was the reason for Golf yelling at Poo P?

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
poo m and poo priaya is also an actor..but this is never ganna end people have different opinions and side of stories...so lets just leave it at that. like other people said no one knows the real truth but the people itself..so yahh...innocent until proven guilty.

noungning

Heartless
poo m and poo priaya is also an actor..but this is never ganna end people have different opinions and side of stories...so lets just leave it at that. like other people said no one knows the real truth but the people itself..so yahh...innocent until proven guilty.
lol but i don't think u understand the terms faking... and then evidence.

Poo M has evidence to prove her case.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
no1 know the truth but them....dey all actors! I dun want to use excuse that Kwan is young and prob. much more immature..But i expect more from Poo M. cuz she an adult....but just cuz ur an adult don't make you more mature...it should be left as it is..they PROB. both wrong in some Sense...we all done stupid thoughtless stuff...hope they will learn from this

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! how did i ever miss tis drama...lol maybe cuz i'm not a ch. 7 fan...but wow big news eh..the last news i remember as big as tis one was the whole scandle between Film Rathapoom and tat Sia Ode guy...