What would you do?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Here is my current situation...but I'm gonna start with a little background...

I've been friends with this girl for 2 years now...she claims that I am her best friend...we are currently roommates and I thought everything was fine...unexpectantly, another friend of mine emailed me what she found...emails of my roommate complaining and talking shit about me...here's what happened...

My computer crashed so sometimes I would go into her room to use her computer...a few days later, I was desperately in need of a computer so I went to use hers, but I couldn't log in...she changed her password and blocked the guest account...later that night, I asked her if she changed it...she said she had things in there that she didn't want me to see...so I asked her to put up the guest account...she said she'll talk to me later about it, but that never happened...my other roommate offer me his computer cause he was always at work...so I've been using his computer since...

In her email, she claimed that my sister and I were downloading hella stuff into her computer and we thought that she didn't know about it...she said that I was taking advantage of her and stepping all over her privacy...that I had nerves to ask her to put up the guest account...that I was inconsiderate cause I didn't ask her to watch dramas with me...and that it bothers her cause I just walk into my other roommate's room like I own it...her boyfriend was also pissed at me too, for the dumbest reasons...she said that things are different between us now and there is definitely tension going on...

When I read it, it striked me hard cause I had no idea this was going on...since I always let her use my stuff, I thought it would be ok for me to use her stuff too...her family visit very often and I treat everyone like family...they take over my bathroom and I even offer them my bed when I wasn't home...sometimes they'll use my things and I wouldn't find out until later...but I was ok with it...my sister is pissed about the whole situation too...she always buy food for everyone and let my friend use anything she needs...when she cooks, she cooks for everyone...

So now...I really don't know what to think of her...she would always say, "sure, go ahead, use anything you like..." but now she's making such a big deal out of it simply over me and my sister using her computer...

anjos

Hey ceda_lee this is what I think you should do.... I think you should talk to her about this situation..... if you still want to keep your friendship w/her than work it out..... talk about it.... see what she want to do it w/the situation..... does she want to move out or does she want you to move out...... if you dont comfront her this will keep on going on.......and you two will feel really odd w/each other..... I suggest talk to her...... work something out......

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Just a question, did you ask her for permission first before you used her computer or did you just walked inside her room and used her computer?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I usually ask for permission first...and I wouldn't just do anything big to her computer without her permission...we've gotten so comfortable with each other...I let her use my things without asking so I thought she would be ok with it too...obviously not...and I thought she would understand since all my classes required lots of writing and I am computerless...she doesn't use her computer much either, other than listening to music...and it's not like I'm hogging it all the time...I would use it as quick as I can...

I can approach her, but it seems like she's been avoiding me...she said she was a civilized person, but knowing her for two years, she's not...she runs away from her problems...see, when I had problems with her and her boyfriend doing their thing and being loud at night...I went to talk to her about it...but she can't even talk to me about this small situation...

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
ceda_lee said:
I usually ask for permission first...and I wouldn't just do anything big to her computer without her permission...we've gotten so comfortable with each other...I let her use my things without asking so I thought she would be ok with it too...obviously not...and I thought she would understand since all my classes required lots of writing and I am computerless...she doesn't use her computer much either, other than listening to music...and it's not like I'm hogging it all the time...I would use it as quick as I can...

I can approach her, but it seems like she's been avoiding me...she said she was a civilized person, but knowing her for two years, she's not...she runs away from her problems...see, when I had problems with her and her boyfriend doing their thing and being loud at night...I went to talk to her about it...but she can't even talk to me about this small situation...
[post="114840"][/post]​

ASK HER WHY SHE TALKING SHEIT... AND TELL HER THAT IF SHE DIDNT WANT YOU TO USE IT THEN SAY NO... AND YEA PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE NOT FRIENDS... THEY ARE HATERS AND YOU SHOULD FIND A NEW ROOMMATE...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh...update on this situation...everything got out of hand...

And so...I had my sister print out the message for me...then I called her the night before for her to come home so we can talk about it...I didn't tell her what it was about...I think she knew that something was going on so she wanted us to talk about it over the phone...I was like, oh hell no...we have to talk in person...she was suppose to come talk to me in the morning but she just left early in the morning...so I waited til later to talk to her...it's not like I threw the paper in her face and confronted her...I asked her nicely, "how do you feel about my sister and I using your stuff?"...she said, at first she was ok with it, but then she felt like we were invading her privacy...that's why she changed her password...she was trying to give us a message (being explicit about it)...then I brought up the message that was sent to me on myspace...she was like "oh"...now she knows she had to be honest cause I knew exactly how she felt and what she's been saying about me and my sister already...and so we worked it out...I apologize for my part cause I did feel what she was feeling...but then I did add that if she really valued our friendship, then she should have handle this situation differently...she should have talked to me about it instead of holding it all in and then writing mean things about me...and she did apologized for her part as well...I told her that if she finds me avoiding her, then it's cause I need my own space for a while cause those stuff she wrote about me did really hurt my feelings...she said she understood...and so I thought things would slowly get better between us...BUT...

about almost 2 weeks after...I had a friend visiting from Georgia...so my friends and I decided to have a hang out for her...my roommate (friend) had already informed me and my other roommate that she was gonna be out of town...so I asked my other roommate to see if it was ok if we had a hang out...and he said it was fine...I didn't tell her about it cause she said she was gonna be out of town...so my roommates and I thought it would be ok...

So...we were all just hanging out...having some fun, playing poker and watching some tv...then out of no where, about 2:30am her and her family showed up...I was like wtf? I didn't even notice until I heard my friends saying hi to her...(they were her friends too)...but she just ignored all of them...one by one, her sisters walked in and dogged us...I didn't think much of it until she came out and said, with a bithcy attitude..."I'm tired, I wanna sleep!!!"...I was like, ok...I have a friends and family over too...didn't know you were gonna be here...with your family...then she goes, "that's ok, we'll all just sleep in my room!!!"...then she goes to her room...my friends realize what was going on so they wanted to leave...(she said that to me in front of everyone!!!)...first, I thought, ok just give me time to tell everyone to leave...but my sister was like, who the fuck does she think she is...just cause her family's here doesn't mean you have to kick your friends and family out...you have the same right as she does...I was like...she's right...I do have the same rights...then my roommate came out and said..."you know what, I know you do have the same rights as I do, that's why I'm gonna take my family to a hotel" Then she started complaining about her long day and long drive...that she was a mess...blah blah blah...in front of everyone...I got pissed off so I told her that's her own problem...she took off to her room and called me a bitch...then one by one...her sisters, their boyfriends and husband walked out the door and called me names...I just stood their cause I know if I say something back, things would just get worst...then when my roommate was walking out the door, my sister was very angry cause she didn't stop her family from calling me names...my sister goes..."you're such a bitch, how could you let your family do that to your best friend? What kind of friend are you?" then they went at each other back and forth...my sister called her out..."you know what, you deserved to get socked in the face for treating my sister like this..." my roommate said, "what?" and she charged up the stairs...the moment my sister opened the door, they both went at each other's throat...

After we all pulled them apart...she and her family left...and her stupid ass sister was trying to get me too...gosh...

20 mins later, her ex-bf calls and was trying to get up in my business...what a fucken looser...the next day, she came back and packed all her stuff and just left...she took things that didn't even belong to her either...and she locked the modem in her room, blocking us access to the internet...then she called the police to file a police report...basically saying that my sister attacked her and she was only trying to defend herself...our friends were like, oh hell no...she charged up the stairs...she left and came back...she was asking for it...my sister and I went down to the police station to give our report as well...she was taking things too far...then she had the nerves to call my friends and was trying to be all upset about the whole situation...my friends were like...she's stupid...haha...

I just don't understand how a person can be so stingy about her best friend using her computer...when I asked her why, she said it's cause she's selfish with her computer...her family comes over so often...sometimes when I come home late at night, her family is sleeping all over the living and her sisters are using my bathroom when I'm not even home...they always make a mess in my bathroom and that didnt even bother me cause they were like family to me too...they borrow my stuff...my sister's stuff...she said that she didnt like the fact that she would come home to see me and my sister in her room using her computer...and she defended herself that it's not like her family comes over all the time...I defended myself by saying...it's not like my computer die all the time too...I mean compare to your family, this is the first time my computer died this year...

Gosh...thinking about this upsets me so much...

*sigh* so many more to say...but I'm tired of typing...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
oh wowow.......i hav never ever done anything like that to none of my friends.....thats such a scary thing to do to a friend....She aint your friend.....i think she gone krazy hahaha...her boyfriend didnt give her any sex thats prob why hahahhaha..she hungry for some d|ck hahhaha.....im sorry but i dont like peepos like that......

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
AsianFemale said:
oh wowow.......i hav never ever done anything like that to none of my friends.....thats such a scary thing to do to a friend....She aint your friend.....i think she gone krazy hahaha...her boyfriend didnt give her any sex thats prob why hahahhaha..she hungry for some d|ck hahhaha.....im sorry but i dont like peepos like that......
[post="128480"][/post]​
You know what...you are ABSOLUTELY right...my sister said the same thing...after she broke up with her ex...she was talking to this indian guy...they talked for like 2 weeks and he moved to Utah...her desperate ass flew to see him in Utah...after they slept together and she came back, he just forgot about her...but then at the same time, she was still sleeping with her ex boyfriend who was living with us at that time...she was hella inconsiderate...she just let him moved in without asking me and my sister...then when her ex thought that they were gonna get back together...she started talking to this old ass guy that her mom set her up with...now the ex is hella mad...she always complained about how he wasn't giving her enough sex...ugh...and that she buys all these lingerie and he doesn't even wanna see her in it...all this happened when we were still friends...then somehow, when she finally got that old guys attention and they started dating...she just changed...she would get pissed at me easily...I can't even joke with her anymore...she just detached herself from all of us...everytime she does something bad she would say that she learned it from me...HECK NO...thinking about it...I consider her a slut!!!

I hope none of you guys would never experience anything like this...straight backstabbed you...hurts a lot!!!

Another thing...if anyone is reading this...let me know where I went wrong...I wanna see it from her side as well...ok she said that I violated her trust by using her password to get to access her account (she gave her password to me 2 years ago, she used to call me from her ex bf's place for me to log into her computer to sent her files and stuff, I've had her password for so long, why bring that up now, how come before, it wasn't a violation...why now?) ...she accused me and my sister of downloading things behind her back...she said we were putting her computer at risk of catching a virus and crashing...she claim she had set a guest account mainly for us (that account has been there since she got her computer, so obviously it was just an excuse)...

neena

sarNie Adult
dang!!! what a bitch! good thing i never consider anyone my best friend. i have so many...i can't really choose. :D you got some drama in your house man! you guys should stop being friends. someone who insults you and calls the cops on you is not a best friend or a friend. :angry:

anjos

AsianFemale said:
[post="128480"][/post]​

:loool: :loool: hahahhahahahah you are funny :loool: :loool:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
OMG a friend like that is no friend at all. I can't believe she is that stingy and making a small matter into such a big one. Something probably made her gone mad that she's taking it out on you because you said she wasn't like that before. But damn, I can't even imagine doing something like that to my friend. If I were you, I'd move out because I don't think I would be able to tolerate living with a person like that, not after all she did to you.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
what a bitch. gosh. kick her ass. who cares?

well. i don't think you did anything wrong. she's just being a bitch. ehehe. maybe she has a 24/7 PMS.

but you know.. if she was a real friend. she wouldn't let her family say all that shit to you like you're an animal. cause you're not. so just tell her.. "shut the fuck up bitch!" =D

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
WOW...what a friend you have there...I don't think she's a friend that you claimed...just forget her...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Good news...she's officially moving out!!! Gosh...what a relief...but I think I'm gonna look for a new place to stay next year...too much memories of her at this place...she hurt my feelings to the bones...even our friends can't believe that she had that side to her...it's ok though...it's her lost cause now her only friend (ME) is not her friend anymore...and her other not so good friends don't like her either...SERVES HER RIGHT!!!

Thanks everyone...for all the comments...I really appreciate you all reading about my dramas...

anjos

ceda_lee said:
Good news...she's officially moving out!!! Gosh...what a relief...but I think I'm gonna look for a new place to stay next year...too much memories of her at this place...she hurt my feelings to the bones...even our friends can't believe that she had that side to her...it's ok though...it's her lost cause now her only friend (ME) is not her friend anymore...and her other not so good friends don't like her either...SERVES HER RIGHT!!!

Thanks everyone...for all the comments...I really appreciate you all reading about my dramas...
[post="128928"][/post]​

yeah.... I think you should move out to a new places tooo....cuz.... you never know what she going to do next or what's she's thinking of.... it safer that way.......

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
anjos said:
yeah.... I think you should move out to a new places tooo....cuz.... you never know what she going to do next or what's she's thinking of.... it safer that way.......
[post="129038"][/post]​
I know...I'm getting a little suspicious cause yesterday morning when I got up to work, my tired was flat to the ground!!! I'm not saying that she did...it's just a freaky feeling...

neena

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
I know...I'm getting a little suspicious cause yesterday morning when I got up to work, my tired was flat to the ground!!! I'm not saying that she did...it's just a freaky feeling...
[post="129050"][/post]​

woo...^^ that is scary. i'm not sayin that she did it either but if she did...she's a maniac.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
dang girl.. she's a pure BIATCH!!!! IT'S A GOOD THING SHE'S MOVING OUT... SHE'S A BITCH.... NOT A FRIEND AT ALL.... U DON'T NEED FRIENDS LIKE THAT.... YOU CAN FIND BETTER FRIENDS!!!! :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
tik_aom_luver said:
dang girl.. she's a pure BIATCH!!!! IT'S A GOOD THING SHE'S MOVING OUT... SHE'S A BITCH.... NOT A FRIEND AT ALL.... U DON'T NEED FRIENDS LIKE THAT.... YOU CAN FIND BETTER FRIENDS!!!! :)
[post="129308"][/post]​
Thanks...I need people to be harsh about her...before I refuse to listen when people say mean things about her, but now that I see her true identity...whew...good lesson to be learned...