What the Devil Calls Love (Completed)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg :dance2: love the ending, such a sweet n cute scene. i especially love it b-cuz it ended with a KISS! :dance1: awh, hope u'll write another ff of cheer n om, love this couple! :clap2:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh,i'm late and everyone had allready said what i want to say..

Anyway this FF was realy gr8,love the Ending... :wub: :wub:

Thank you,Phone..
Thank you for reading! Watch out for Clearly It's Called Love...I thought I had the synopsis down, but decided to change it and posted a teaser 2day.

Love this FF. Thanks for your hard work.
You're very welcome. I love writing on my free time and I hope to continue to improve.

omg :dance2: love the ending, such a sweet n cute scene. i especially love it b-cuz it ended with a KISS! :dance1: awh, hope u'll write another ff of cheer n om, love this couple! :clap2:
I really do love the Cheer and Om couple. When I brainstormed this fanfic I wanted an unknown male lead, finding pictures of him for my cousin to make a poster for me was hard...and wah lah...he blew up just as I released the first chapter. hehe. And I love Cheer, she's such a pretty actress.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for writing such a beautiful well written Fanfic. I've always love the way you tied the end of your stories. Now i'm heading over to Type B. I know i'm gonna love that cause it's HYUN JOONG! <3 also i'm anticipating for PART 2 with Prince.

MsDramalover

sarNie Egg
Yay!..loved the endin.. :cloud9: startin on type b now...please update me on the next chapter 4 type b...lols..this story was sooooo good..gonna reread it..lols..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for writing such a beautiful well written Fanfic. I've always love the way you tied the end of your stories. Now i'm heading over to Type B. I know i'm gonna love that cause it's HYUN JOONG! <3 also i'm anticipating for PART 2 with Prince.
Thank you for saying this is a 'beautiful well written Fanfic". I tried my best to write a more rated fiction (only my 3rd one) compared to my two previous innocent ones. And I'm glad you followed me to Type B. I will def try not to disappoint w/the ending to that, I just have to write more of it and faster too so that I don't keep readers waiting.

Yay!..loved the endin.. :cloud9: startin on type b now...please update me on the next chapter 4 type b...lols..this story was sooooo good..gonna reread it..lols..
Thanks for following me to Type B. I will write it faster after I finish CICL (WTDCL part 2). I started CICL after, but it's going to finish before Type B (it's so hard to write Type B because I added so many couples & started making the action font 'blue' Big mistake on that, but I will def finish that ff! Glad this ff is good enough for you to reread :) Om & Cheer=Nick & Kwang 4ever!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Now that New is back...I'm really thinking of making a part 3 to this series. I already had something planned, but I lost the plan. So I will have to think of a new storyline. But, I'm really missing my Cheer & Om, Nat & Namfon. And want to see what New & Sammie will do next... Should I start the next part? Knight & Mary

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I went to Laos, & found out my cousin knows Om Akapan!!! Grr. If I knew sooner, I'd have her snap a picture for me. But, she didn't realize I liked him too. She took a picture of Mario for us :) ... so that kinda makes up for it.