What song are you listening to right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
缺氧Que Yang

...born to love... touching voices in my head for things that can't be real when i listen to everyone's words "i'm only dreaming"... reading whispers and believing for all the hurt i accept when i miss you,,, i'm in touch with love when i'm needing you more then me...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
I Believed - Melissa

...with closed eyes to what is real i still believe in you... for the hurt that comes from inside myself,,, i am strong i believe... time touching grace i discover love in your absence... passing time can't erase the memories and a fate i still believe in you...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
When I'm Feeling Blue - A3 Project ...

...when i reach out and touched the night sky i find so many points of light that define you.... i keep telling myself it's love refined because for all the darkness that holds the stars in my minds view,,, i still choose to define my heart with memories and points of light in time about you... living life can be a challenge more then some can bare with eyes wide open in matters of heart,,, yet i choose to accept the darkness and mysterious things about you because your starlight keeps my heart awake to ideas of love and discoveries only i feel...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Rak-Big Ass

...the day was not long enough to clear my thoughts and replace the dream i hold in my heart,,, for lack of sleep and full of color i am dazed with smile and laugh with you... even though dreaming now i remember all of you from yesterday,,, so i can still smile :) :) :) :) :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Valentine

...with eyes wide open i hide my tears inside my heart to hide my wish on this Valentines Day "you still capture my heart my dearest friend" when my world seems so perfect to those that see my smile,,, i'm hiding the fact everything's not whole inside of me because i'm only half the man i used to be without you in my life again,,, still missing you on this Valentines day...

...when i'm 100 i know that it won't matter but if you could see forever,,, i'll still be holding all the colors inside of me you helped me to create with laughter in matters of love and dream...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Big Ass - Ruk

Totally feeling this song. ทำไมคนไทยไม่รักกันสักที