What song are you listening to right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
I Dont Think I Love You - Hoobastank

i touch her skin when i close my eyes,,, i hear her voice when i listen to silence,,, will she love me in this life i ask myself this lie,,, will we understand the same light we found when we first met or were we telling everyone a lie that was not love but a choice that nobody could understand when time stole heart beats from two souls seeking refuge from yesterdays rain... if i had one prayer after all the hurt,,, i will give her my heart beat as i die in time without her voice because i found love after her voice...i love her... meet me in time when i'm gone because i'm still waiting to erase yesterdays pain before i met you... i'm still listening for your voice to return... i still miss you...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
ABBA playlist in imeem

... can i sing you a song,,, can i deliver you from time... will we meet listening to the same music... dreaming with music defining you in the light i find inside of me when i hold memories when we shared the same star light...

...for everything i have lost,,, time has been kind to me because i still remember you!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Beyonce'-Halo

...after all the words i spoke to capture you in my web,,, to see me in light nobody should,,, you did not judge me and you let me still whare my halo even after seeing the dark side i struggle with to become more then what anybody can understand... you let me still bathe in your daylight... i want to holler into the silence after you have gone,,, i'm me i'm still me even with out my halo i'm still the man who could not be anything else but words to you spoken to show you the truth,,, i'm really a man stuggling inside myself to earn this halo you want to believe in...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Beyonce'-Ave' Maria

... this wish:

...save Am!!!

... one thousands good deeds can never replace an intentional wrong...

... i believe this with all that's my heart...

... try me,,, understand i'm not perfect...

... help me to forgive before it destroys my fate... ave maria...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Yak Mee Cheevit Pue Thur-Beau Sunita, Aof Pongsak

... the sun came out today and the sky touched my face with happiness because i remember you with a smile on my face... i have nothing to compare to the wealth i feel i have when you make me smile because the sun came out today and the sky touched my face... in this moment i'm sharing my heart with you can you feel it??? i owe you everything when i feel this way...

:):):):):)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Just like a star across my sky,
Just like an angel off the page,
You have appeared to my life,
Feel like I'll never be the same,
Just like a song in my heart,
Just like oil on my hands,
Honour to love you

Still I wonder why it is,
I don't argue like this,