What song are you listening to right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Big Ass-Prom Likid .. Ending Theme To Kom Khon :wub:

Mee Khon Bpen Larn Khon...Chang Rai Hed Phon Jing Jing Tee Rao Jer Garn............

Jark Bpen Khon Mai Chuer Arai... Sood Tai........

Took Lhong Bpen Prom Likid Chai Mai.........

Took Lhong Hai Rao Ruk Garn Chai Mai................

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i'm listening to the way my heart beats when i find i'm awake so early on satureday because i'm thinking of her and i feel sad because i miss her(my friend) so much... :(

P.S. isp

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...Nelly Furtado-Say It Right

In the day
In the night
Say it all
Say it right
You either got it
Or you don't
You either stand or you fall
When your will is broken

When it slips from your hand
When there's no time for joking
There's a hole in the plan

Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me
No you don't mean nothing at all to me
Do you got what it takes to set me free
Oh you could mean everything to me

I can't say that I'm not lost and at fault
I can't say that I don't love the light and the dark
I can't say that I don't know that I am alive
And all of what I feel I could show
You tonite you tonite

From my hands I could give you
Something that I made
From my mouth I could sing you another brick that I laid
From my body I could show you a place God knows
You should know the space is holy
Do you really want to go?

...a heart breaks when it wakes at daylight and she is gone
when you thought you had it all
the truth is in the emptiness of her trust
now you know you must feel the fall
the light of the day shines on nothing you can hold
when she said you were friends your heart was sold
time stands still on what you thought was real
tears fall on empty trust and how you must deal
you thought she was genuine before she took it all
friends you were yesterday is what you saw
the pain of the truth shines on today
you have so much to say
you have to live knowing she was nothing at all...

P.S. ismu

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Palapol-Jai Kor... (Repeating This Song For Like Since I Got It ..Yesterday or the Day Before... Gosh i Love This Song o___O

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Palapol-Jai Kor ... (this song on repeat for 4 days now)

na na na na na .......... na na na na .... narm horm korng tur..(the way you smell) narm sieng korng tur(The sound of your voice)... ta tarng korng tur(the way you are) .. torn tee sop tah chun.. (when your eyes meet mines)

chun farn tueng tur.(i dream of you). chun puer tueng tur.(I day dream and fantasize of you). chun warng wah .(I secretly wish in my heart). tur gor bpen muern garn.. (that you are doing the same also)

torng fah korng rao (our sky aboves).. sai narm korng rao.(our waters in the ocean). lah pleng korng rao pragorp jai chun.. (and our song flowing with my heart)

praw ruk lur gurn..(because I love you alot). praw ruk tueng raw.(because I love you I wait). mai ruk mai raw hai jai wai warn.(if I didn't love you I wouldn't wait). praw ruk tueng grua.(because I love you I'm scared). praw roo way glai.(because I know how far we are). muer tur pope krai .(afraid that you will meet someone else). grua tur art luerm chun.. (and forget about me)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Same Song :wub:

Palapol-Jai Kor ... (this song on repeat for 4 days now)

na na na na na .......... na na na na .... narm horm korng tur..(the way you smell) narm sieng korng tur(The sound of your voice)... ta tarng korng tur(the way you are) .. torn tee sop tah chun.. (when your eyes meet mines)

chun farn tueng tur.(i dream of you). chun puer tueng tur.(I day dream and fantasize of you). chun warng wah .(I secretly wish in my heart). tur gor bpen muern garn.. (that you are doing the same also)

torng fah korng rao (our sky aboves).. sai narm korng rao.(our waters in the ocean). lah pleng korng rao pragorp jai chun.. (and our song flowing with my heart)

praw ruk lur gurn..(because I love you alot). praw ruk tueng raw.(because I love you I wait). mai ruk mai raw hai jai wai warn.(if I didn't love you I wouldn't wait). praw ruk tueng grua.(because I love you I'm scared). praw roo way glai.(because I know how far we are). muer tur pope krai .(afraid that you will meet someone else). grua tur art luerm chun.. (and forget about me)