What song are you listening to right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Wo ai ni yood jai wai tee tur OST (Praw Tur Khon Diew)<<Because of you>>
Art-Praw Tur Khon Diew Click To Listen

awww I like the Cute Quote when he's like

"because of you... I am never lost.... because of you... I know who I am...because of you........I'm never empty in the heart...because of you... you made me love you do you realize......"
(praw tur khon diew chun tueng mai lorng tarng.... praw tur khon diew chun roo tua eng..... praw tur khon diew chun jung mai arng warng nai jai........... praw tur khon diew ... tur tam hai ruk roo mai......"

"I use to doubt myself and I use to do wrong.................but today I'm happy because of you...."
"chun koey taw tah ...... chun koey tam pid............tah warn nee chun roo suerk dee praw tur khon diew"

hehh cute lolsss

and also the song.................

Taley Jai OST -Tem Jai Ruk <<< Willing To Love
Por-Tem Jai Ruk Click To Listen

"tah wah warn nee.. chun korng roo suerk... wah tam yarng rai gor ruk tur... bid bang mai dai... lah ... torng ben tur.. chun torng ruk tur... mah wah jah ruk tur pieng kang diew.....chun tem jai ruk tur..... mah wah tur jah mai ruk gurn chun gor yarng ruk tur"
(but today... I realize... that no matter what I do I love you... I can't hide it anymore .... It has to be you.. I have to love you... even though its one sided .....I am willing to love.... even though you don't love me back.... I still love you)

"lah muern fah ban dan hai chun mah ruk tur....lah muern wah torng talay torng garn song tur mah hai chun ruk"
(its like the skies created me to love you.... and the ocean sent you for me to love)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! hehehe sorry lolss I'm really weird this morning got no sleep yet lmfao!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Back Into Sappy Mode!! Lmfao!! But Actually Pretty Happy Hahahaha, but The Two Songs I'm Bumping To ATM ....

M The Star-Ter Korng Mai Roo(Ost Wimarn Sai)

Ter Korng Mai Roo Rok Wah Chun Torng Jeb Tao Rai.... Ter Korng Mai Sia Jai ... Mai Ngan Mai Tarm Bap Nhi..... Grot Mai Foa Tarm Hua Jai Rai Tee... Grot Tur Mai Rong Sark Tee...Tarng Tee Tur Tam Hai Chum Jai.... Gried Mai.... Cah Kid Gor Tam Mai Dai...... Mai Koey Mee Warn Nai... Tee Mai Kid Tueng Tur.........

*You Must Not Realize or Know How Much I have to hurt...... You Probably aren't even hurt.....Or else you wouldn't have done this.....Am I angry?I ask heart repeatedly.....Do I hate you? Just thinking about I can't even do..... There is never a day... where I don't think about and miss you....

M The Star-Ter Korng Mai Roo Click To Listen

Awwwwww :(

Sirasak-Gwah Jah Roo (OST. Roy Leh Sanae Rai)

tae sout tai jai khon tee kid wa marn nae Gor torng pae yarp yurn hai gap karm karm nee Gwah ja Roo sung turng karm wa ruk Gor torng raw Jon warn tee mai luer Krai...Chun Pluerng Roo Tua Warn nee ... Wah Kard Tur Muern Kard Jai.....Wah chun ruk tur cah nai .... muer mai mee tur....

*but in the end....even those who think they have the toughest heart ends up losing critically to this word.... By the time one realizes the real meaning fo love... I have to wait till there is no one left.. I just realized today that without you is like there is nothing left of me... Realize how much I love you.... once I don't have you anymore

Click To Listen To Sirasak-Gwah Jah Roo

*tears* lol I remember this lakorn was so sad and happy, but this song omgosh! maybe it's just Sirasak's voice :wub: lolsss hahaha sorry im kinda gay like that lol kidding :p ^_^

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

none at the moment just laughing lol