What should I do?

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I am in a 3 years relationship. I move in with him for almost a month. Within the month moving I had a a feeling that something was up. But I don't know how to confront him about my finding of him cheating. Any suggestions of confronting him?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Hello, so sorry to hear that your boyfriend of 3 years is cheating. I’ve had my boyfriend also talk to another woman although he says she was just a friend. What I did when I found out was confront him immediately, say I found the messages of them talking, and tell him it was over. My boyfriend pleaded to not break up and I gave him another chance. It really affects my trust for him and now I’m wary but one more time and it’s over for sure. I always said I could never forgive a cheater, but I did forgive but I don’t forget really.

What I would do in your situation is similar to what I did. Just be upfront and say you caught him doing what he was and is doing. Please don’t be afraid; his cheating on you is wrong and cruel and hurtful. Your telling him straight up about the truth of his cheating is not cruel or shouldn’t make you feel like a bad person. Be angry! Show your hurt and sorrow! Show him you’re a strong woman and that you won’t tolerate being mistreated and not being respected by her man. I wish you well and would love to be updated!!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Hello, so sorry to hear that your boyfriend of 3 years is cheating. I’ve had my boyfriend also talk to another woman although he says she was just a friend. What I did when I found out was confront him immediately, say I found the messages of them talking, and tell him it was over. My boyfriend pleaded to not break up and I gave him another chance. It really affects my trust for him and now I’m wary but one more time and it’s over for sure. I always said I could never forgive a cheater, but I did forgive but I don’t forget really.

What I would do in your situation is similar to what I did. Just be upfront and say you caught him doing what he was and is doing. Please don’t be afraid; his cheating on you is wrong and cruel and hurtful. Your telling him straight up about the truth of his cheating is not cruel or shouldn’t make you feel like a bad person. Be angry! Show your hurt and sorrow! Show him you’re a strong woman and that you won’t tolerate being mistreated and not being respected by her man. I wish you well and would love to be updated!!
Thank you.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Its a gut feeling you know for a fact that I won't be able to save this relationship because he is straight lying to me. I had told him if he is seeing someone else let me know so I don't have to try in this relationship anymore.