what role you wanna see aum a. in next..

tinah

sarNie Coma
its great how we get to see him play so many different roles especialy this year. it keeps me wondering what other role will we get to see him in. he started off with a good year and im anticipated to see all 3 of his upcomings. i would love to see him in action or comedy next

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Action

That mean he will be wearing alot of black cloths. Sexy!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
He will be tough and strong... My hero!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Hopefully his N'ek will be : Aff, Vicky, Aom, or Pat

2008 is Aum's year!!!! :clap:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL ACTiON WOULD BE GOOD! WATCHiNG HiM iN TiGHT SHiRTS... :drool: :drool: :drool: :spin:

i WOULD LOVE TO SEE HiM PLAYiNG AGGRESSiVE ROLES WHERE HE iS MEAN TO THE NANG'EK, [I.E JLR] :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn:

OR iN A LAKORN WHERE HE'S A PLAYER & THEN NANG'EK COMES iNTO HiS & LiKE CHANGE HiM. LOL. i LiKE THOSE KiND OF LAKORNS...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL ACTiON WOULD BE GOOD! WATCHiNG HiM iN TiGHT SHiRTS... :drool: :drool: :drool: :spin:

i WOULD LOVE TO SEE HiM PLAYiNG AGGRESSiVE ROLES WHERE HE iS MEAN TO THE NANG'EK, [I.E JLR] :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn:

OR iN A LAKORN WHERE HE'S A PLAYER & THEN NANG'EK COMES iNTO HiS & LiKE CHANGE HiM. LOL. i LiKE THOSE KiND OF LAKORNS...

i agree wit u...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like him in comedy/aggressive/revenge roles.....maybe action...he looks sexy in any role and anything....just can't wait to watch his lakorns to come this year^^

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i want him to play in a comedy movie

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
its great how we get to see him play so many different roles especialy this year. it keeps me wondering what other role will we get to see him in. he started off with a good year and im anticipated to see all 3 of his upcomings. i would love to see him in action or comedy next

i want him to be an obessive psycho stalker type...=)

cikna

sarNie Adult
I would like to see him in the character as a young father? I was watching this Hindi movie entitled "Kuch-Kuch Hota Hai", in which Shahrukh Khan(SRK) played the lead male character and Kajol played the lead female. WOuldn't it be nice to see Aum in SRK's character, playing the role of loving and devoted father to an eight-year old daughter. And even better, Aff plays Kajol character, who is always in love with SRK character but later leaves the country because SRK married someone else. I'm all smiling thinking about AUm and Aff in a KuchKuch Hota inspired drama..... :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OBSESSiVE-STALKER ONE WOULD BE GOOD TOO!

LiKE PAUL iN JOM JAi WiTH BENZ. DUDE WAS STRAiGHT STALKiNG HER! LOL

i WOULD LOVE TO SEE AUM AS A FATHER TOO! AWE, i'M SURE HE'LL BE A GREAT DAD iN REAL LiFE. HEHE.

kulyia

RUK
ithink hes be GREAT in Samee..with aff..thatd be great..cause that movie been released for almost ten years and is in channel 3 too..perfect movie for them two..espicially cause aums a player in the beginning and demanding plus he loves his younger brother deeply..and THE MAIN GIRL...omg i wish they replayed this drama!!!

kulyia

RUK

aum anf aff should replay samee..dont u think so too?..thatd be kool.cause his role in there is demanding too..
=)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hmm, let's see i wanna see aum in action. God, the boy must look good with action clothing and a gun don't you think?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Action

That mean he will be wearing alot of black cloths. Sexy!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
He will be tough and strong... My hero!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Hopefully his N'ek will be : Aff, Vicky, Aom, or Pat

2008 is Aum's year!!!! :clap:
I'm with you. I want to see him plays action lakorn too. He will hot HOT in black clothes, hope he got on that tight white T-shirt too. :drool: I will drop dead if I see him fight and use that gun. :wub: :drool:

I want to him in more of revenge roles. (aggressive,slap/kiss and 'R" scene) hehehe

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I'm with you. I want to see him plays action lakorn too. He will hot HOT in black clothes, hope he got on that tight white T-shirt too. :drool: I will drop dead if I see him fight and use that gun. :wub: :drool:

I want to him in more of revenge roles. (aggressive,slap/kiss and 'R" scene) hehehe

Yes..... Yes..... :wub: :wub: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult

LOL...Yes agree with all y'all! I'd like to see him in an action lakorn too! It would be super hot!

Also, the one where he's a player first wouldn't be bad either.

Looking forward to all his lakorns this year!!!