WHAT MODERN ACTOR DO YOU WANT IN A BORAN LAKORN?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so who do you wish you could see in a boran lakorn that you only see in "modern-style" lakorns...male or female?

i can't decide yet. i kind of want to see everyone in boran lakorns at least once. gotta narrow it down. lol

for sure, ann t, because she is my favorite actress. she is a very good actress. i bet she'd be able to pull it off. :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Dude i have no clue...hmmmmm maybe i think film can do it...lolz...hahaha and dan...hahaha..and maybe beam...uh huh uh huh! kinda werid but oh well!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Dude i have no clue...hmmmmm maybe i think film can do it...lolz...hahaha and dan...hahaha..and maybe beam...uh huh uh huh! kinda werid but oh well!
[post="111"][/post]​
haha! like i said, i want to see everyone in at least one boran lakorn. lol and film, dan, and beam are definitely some of them. :p

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
I want ning, kob, aum and especially noon. I think they would look the best in boran clothes
Boys I think Num and I don't know who else would fit

Mint27

Oh Man, I would LOVE to see NOON in a boran lakorn with the most cutest and hottest actor.

I know Noon would look so beautiful!!! :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think i want to see James!!! i know it's a weird choice... but since he's so tall and handsome...

i think he would match being a pra'ek in the ayutthaya period...

ah... i can totally see it now.... LOL... i think he would be so cute!!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
Noon or Aum Piyada....eum maybe Cherry .well atleast someone who got the thai look ^^ ya thats my list ^__^

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I would like to see Noon Kob.. They're so pretty....
I really wanted to see Fil Dan and Beam too. i think those guys will match dressing like Komin..... lols

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hm... P' Dan and P' Beam in Gomin like clothes... LOL... that's just a little too strange... i can't seem to picture them in long hair and clothes like that.... i P'Dan would match playing a pra'ek in Ayutthya period... with his hair split in the middle and in traditional clothing... he would be so cute... LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
it looks like quite a few people want to see noon in a boran flick. hehe i can understand that. she does have that innocent, boran princess look.

as for kob (who is also another popular choice, by the way), we already know she can do it. we've seen her in at least three. :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
SunStar said:
hm... P' Dan and P' Beam in Gomin like clothes... LOL... that's just a little too strange... i can't seem to picture them in long hair and clothes like that.... i P'Dan would match playing a pra'ek in Ayutthya period... with his hair split in the middle and in traditional clothing... he would be so cute... LOL
[post="1928"][/post]​
ahah i agree with you about dan.. ahah.. i want him to play in boran too.. i think he match the clothes that p james had on in tep sarm radoo.. i pasted dan head on p james head.. too see how he looks likes in boran.. and dan looks really hott.. aahah ill post the pictures.. hehe

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
ahah i agree with you about dan.. ahah.. i want him to play in boran too.. i think he match the clothes that p james had on in tep sarm radoo.. i pasted dan head on p james head.. too see how he looks likes in boran.. and dan looks really hott.. aahah ill post the pictures.. hehe
[post="4132"][/post]​
hahaha...ooo, girl, i wanna see! please do post the pic! :p

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
here u go.. thookatha.. aint dan just hott in those clothes imma go do some more pasteing later hehe

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hahahahahaha.....hahahahahahhaaa....hahahahaha...hhahahaa omfg...hahaha thats funny looking...uhhh yeah he's kute..but not for a pra ek..maybe a side character aiight..hahaa and isn't that james head from tep sarm ladooo..lolz..he kinda looks like a girl..no offense..hahaha! okie kute but funny..hehehe...lolz

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
hahahahahaha.....hahahahahahhaaa....hahahahaha...hhahahaa omfg...hahaha thats funny looking...uhhh yeah he's kute..but not for a pra ek..maybe a side character aiight..hahaa and isn't that james head from tep sarm ladooo..lolz..he kinda looks like a girl..no offense..hahaha! okie kute but funny..hehehe...lolz
[post="4680"][/post]​
of course its james head!! i just told u on my other posts i pasted dan head on james head!! ahaha... and yea it is kinda funnie!! thats why i didnt post it before!! ahahahahaah :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Oh yeah my bad i didn't read ur other post up there..hehehe but yeah he looks funny...ur funny...wait til the others see it...it's all good though...you did a pretty good job pastin it though...hehehe.you should try doin thigns like that with some other guys heads...hehehe

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Oh yeah my bad i didn't read ur other post up there..hehehe but yeah he looks funny...ur funny...wait til the others see it...it's all good though...you did a pretty good job pastin it though...hehehe.you should try doin thigns like that with some other guys heads...hehehe
[post="4689"][/post]​
hmmmmmmmmmm how about james in dan d2b clothes???? ahahaah that be hella funnie... or ummmmmmmmmm Cee in phones clothes from tep sarm radoo!! ahahha... :p :lol: