What lakorn introduce you to the Thai Lakorn Industry?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ @cee, kulyia is talking about Sao Krua Fah.. (one of my all-time faves..) & you're talking about Buang Leh Sanae Ha. :)

and kulyia, they never eloped.. they actually had their own little wedding.. but then p'ek had to marry the n'rai when he came back home to the city.. because he listened to his parents.. bleehhhh.. the death scene was so sad T________________T ..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
@aiko, thanks for the clarification! hehe ok Buang Leh Sanae Ha was a really good one too, I've seen only a few parts from Sao Krua Fah.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I honestly do not remember since I've been watching it since my childhood days.
I was more into borans those days since my fare would always rent them. I do t even remember which Lakorn it was that made me watch lakorns like crazy.
The only one I can remember was Mos and Yui's Lakorn where he was a prince, back in my kids days. lol...The title name is too long to spell out. lol ;P

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Even though i've been watching since i was born, these 2 were the first i fully watched at age 4 or 5 with my grandma.

Silamanee (Love the ost)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6cE8SGZSwY

Tawee Pope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsKW9gpAEYs

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
there were more that i've watched before dao pra sook ... this was just more memorable for a 9 year old. LOL

Yor Praklin was the first Thai boran I watched and instantly fell in love with borans. I didn't know Kob was the star at the time. But little did I know, I fell in love with her lakorn Dao Prasook. I used to watch other lakorns, but none stuck out like Dao Prasook.

I think my first modern lakorn has to be one with Touch in it as a half bro to the n'ek. It was a boxing lakorn or something like that. It also had some guy doing heroine...oh gosh the things that stood out to me. Or maybe the one with Tao & Kathreeya came first. IDK.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
i've watched lots of lakorn when i was little especially Boran (some of the most memorable r Uthai Tawee and the one where the queen/princess has a set of quads, 3 boys and a girl...not sure what that one is call) because my one aunt that understood thai and can tell me what was going on love boran, but I would have to say the the one Lakorn that really got me hook on Thai Lakorn had to be Manee Yard Fah (Willy n Ann).

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i've watched lots of lakorn when i was little especially Boran (some of the most memorable r Uthai Tawee and the one where the queen/princess has a set of quads, 3 boys and a girl...not sure what that one is call) because my one aunt that understood thai and can tell me what was going on love boran, but I would have to say the the one Lakorn that really got me hook on Thai Lakorn had to be Manee Yard Fah (Willy n Ann).
I believe you are talking about Si Yod Kumon i love that lakorn too! Yea, boran lakorns were my top favorites back then! But they don't make them the same anymore now. I don't think anyone can escape Manee Yard Fah :) Love that lakorn!

kulyia

RUK
I remember seeing this lakron. I thought that Kwang was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful but I hate the ending, hate how she had a sad life.

Girlll me to.o She had that cute innocent pretty look to her.

Aikoden, thank you for clarification sis :) and omg i thought nobody would remember the title!! Yayy! Hopefully itsbsomewhere online..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I've been watching since I was a kid too, with my mom but I wasn't really hooked back then. I think Tawee Pope with Ann/Tua was the one I remembered from childhood days. It's still one of the favorites to this day but the remake sucked. Meun Khon La Fak Fah with Willy/Mam was also another I remember loving.

The lakorn that got me onto the internet for lakorns was Leh Ratree. I think that was also the start of the first version of Sarnworld too. Found Stars2drama by searching for info on Leh Ratree and then when that shut down I think Sarn took over and ran her own site and would post clips of it online. I was sold from then on.

Mae

sarNie Adult
You're talking about "Nang Ram" and the p'ek name is Aof, he passed away already :( I've been searching for that lakorn EVERYWHERE...still haven't found it. I watched it in hmong dubbed even though i don't understand it, but it's all i could find. It's one of the best lakorns ever!
Nang Ram with Off/Noon and Mamia with Num/Kob got me addicted to thai lakorns.

Pongfan84

sarNie Egg
My very first and one of my favorite lakorn is Dao Pra Sook. Num and Kob version.and I watched it not knowing a word of Thai. My older sis rented it and we sat all night watching it. lol It was that good. I was in elementary school at the time. I don't remember how old I was. Thank god I watched the Hmong dubbed version later which I can't remember what year I watched it either probably in middle school though. I really want to watch the remake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Oos8ymWzc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-ZSU1mJI0

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvqOzI2uUEfXb9mp_EHC-qYe4vJ75YcuTc1ugJe7kANhl_JxMDdAeTZneX

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFbGIs86iNuOHWy6GeNDKd_tzmHe9k2mw1sUyp1oU7PmilpT6DniQLLnQ5

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF0TMOLjmal0-lprsB6766cn6eZDsfCsWBXrwVVYzYmLXUqKJOg4-aJ71H

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Let me see, I've been watching Thai lakorn since I was small but i didn't know much about it. I only watch the one my mommy rents it. So, one day I was with my older sister she was doing her Asian's celebrity gossip. She click on Jam Loey Rak (Aff/Aum) and watch it. I was there next to her and we both watched ep 1.1 eng sub by wish. I got super interested in it. And my sister was just like "Oh okay,whatever, let me continue my gossip.While I was like "No, I want to continue and watch it." So that's the story ya. I got into Thai Lakorn Industry since the day my sister introduced me to JLR. And I was not disappointed. I was impressed by it. It got me motivated to watch more and read more of it.And thanks to all of those lakorn i seen ever since that day. I have understand Thai Lakorn Talk more.ahha. Well, not 100% of course. :)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Ban Sai Tong(Saranyu and Monladee), Dao pra sook (Sornram and Kob), Jao Jom (Ann and Jakrit) and I remember the original Sao Kua Fah (Ron Bunjongsang and unknown actress). The first Thai movie ever was Sapan Ruk, so sad but so good, starring the beautiful and talented Jintara Sukkapat and Ron Bunjongsang.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Pin Anong. I came across a cute picture of Weir and Min on Instagram and then I researched about them and started watching it (thank goodness before YT deleted it. So annoying) then I started following more Thai celebs on IG and watching lakorns.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I've watch Thai dramas with my Mom, the one I remembered most about cause my whole family was addicted was Ban xai Thong. But my favorite was always Roy leh Sanae Rai.

When my sister taught me how to use Youtube to search up Bie's name I started searching up all the thai actors online and became a thai fanatic.