What lakorn are you watching on youtube?

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
I don't have much time on my hand, but when I do, I like to go on youtube to watch a few lakorns. Right now I'm watching Pancake and New's lakorn. It's okay. Everytime I see New I can't help but to think of Paul except New doesn't have that weird alien-witch nose that Paul has, but New seems to have too much makeup. LOL

What is everyone watching? Any suggestions, I don't do weak n'ekes and zappy lakorns. I prefer action, romantic commedy, and good drama. BTW did that action flick with Chakrit, Jaja, Joy come out out yet?

Also, Happy New Year. Wishing everyone good luck, health, and money...I need all the above ;-)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
chakrit/jaja's aint out yet oooo but u should watch dong poo dee LOL right now i in a mood to watch an aom lakorn so i'm watching her very first one lol da one w/ fluke

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
Aom has slowly won me over. I will do that this weekend. I love that avatar clip of yours! LOL Looks like good times...

fun

Expired Sarnie
chakrit/jaja's aint out yet oooo but u should watch dong poo dee LOL right now i in a mood to watch an aom lakorn so i'm watching her very first one lol da one w/ fluke
I thought you were going to dig up Fah Pieng Din Captain and Aom?

Good romantic comedy, I would have to say the SGPT with Krit and Ann! Super funny so far in the 1st episode. Downfall is, it is still onair and another one that only applies to me is that Krit is in it <_<

SunStar

sarNie Elites
currently watching: Buang Ruk Kamathep with Pong & Bee N.
*a lot of good fighting/bickering between the main pra'nang and a realistic strong plot...a lot of exciting romantic scenes and quite funny too when they fight in some scenes...

just finished: Talay Rissaya with Pong & Bee N.
*similar to the above but less fighting and they're sweeter with each other...drama comes from his evil mother!!

previous: Neung Nai Saung with Ken & Janie
*good fighting too....like it b/c it's a period lakorn with two of my fave actor/actress

vaberella

sarNie Egg
I'm watching a few at once because I can't keep myself to one story....I'm far from patient.

So I'm sitting through unsubbed (and I so need it subbed---hopefully my sub group will take it up) Kom Faek---because it is bloody wicked. So far it's one of my faves and I'm preparing myself for Rook Kard (the sequel to Kom Faek that's coming out this summer). Long live the greatness of Cee/Cheer pairing. Plus I like Poh/Noon in this...they're hot. This is one of the coolest dramas.

As for subbed shows...
I'm currently sifting through Pat/Por work which has not been completely subbed such as, Likisat Hua Jai & Barb Rak Talay Fun, definitely BRTF is a fave. They don't have them completely subbed yet but they're farther along in BRTF than LHJ.

As for fully subbed shows it is---As I stated I can't watch ANYTHING straight through so of course I watch a lot alternatively... You'll notice a lot of similar pairs---when I find a couple with amazing energy I like to watch everything they made together and hope for more.

Badarn Jai: I think Aum and Margie are a good pair. She's a bit young and new to this but she's really decent and I think they have good chemistry. Nothing like Pat/Por or Cee/Cheer ----or a current fave Aum/Aff but it's decent and I like the story....so far. I'm not looking forward to the ending area because it looks kind of stupid...but I've prepped myself for a bit of disappointment.

Gae Roy Rak: I've recently been introduced to Rome/Rita and I think Rome is gorgeous...dear lord...what a man. ~sigh~ Anyway, I decided to check out what this pairing has to offer. Obviously I like common pairs since I know what to look forward to in regards to compatible energy on screen. So I will be watching this and I was pulled in by Rita's characters afro (since I have one---it's real).

Jam Loey Rak: This is only because of Aum/Aff...I'm late in the game but saw clips of this pair and knew this was an unbeatable pair. So I'm currently sitting through this.

Mae Ka Khanom Wan: I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! I want Mart/Cherry all the time, over and over and over again. I never liked him with Ann but with Cherry---WOW!!!. I have seen Cherry with a lot of guys...Aum--a very young Aum and he was alright. The pair never set fire to the screen for me. Tik/Cherry....meh....maybe it was because Tiks character annoyed me. But Cherry/Mart---SIZZLE, I think this pairing is unbeatable and I love the drama. I adore Mart/Cherry....a lot. They have that youthful adult relationship, if that makes any sense.

That's about it so far.