What kind of movie do you think Tub yaj should do next?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't care what kind of movies he plans to make or is gonna make.. he needs to make a movie that he doesn't cry. lol..

aangloer

sarNie Egg
does anyone know how tall tub yaj is? on his myspace it says that he's 6'2". can we believe that? if he is, he's so perfect!

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
In my opinion I don’t think it’s a good Idea for him to play a bad guy is because, people known’s him as a good guy, I don’t think they will buy he movies as much because the part he’s playing. Why will you buy the movies if he doesn’t play as much in the movie because you bought the movie because he’s in there? I understand if it’s his first movie, I don’t mind if he play the bad guy but, a few movies playing the good guy, I don’t think it’s a good idea.

What he can do is have some parts in the movie playing a mean and bad guy until he met the girl and everything change when he met this one girl. That’s an opinion.

I’ very picky about the movies I watch. Both of the main character has to be pretty and handsome for me to buy the movies so I won’t feel like I waste my money for these movies.

In my opinion, I will not buy a movie if his not playing a good guy. I don’t want to see him end up with nobody or even died. I’m use to see him with these beautiful girl and waiting to see who gets his heart.

I like DANGER comment about a war movie. Like everybody say, “The Budget�. I think that the producer can even do it if he wants too. Since there is a war ongoing on in Laos right now, they can make it relate to that and put in a love scene in it too. I bet you people from USA or somewhere else will support them.

Also I like AZN-MEDIA ideas as well. I comedy with love story sounds good. With some laugh, love and a little bit of crying not a whole lot.

yea thats ur opinion but for some of us, we want to see him play a different role not just always a good guy. he need to change every once in a while. it doesn't matter if he play a bad guy role that people won't buy his movie anymore, if people still want to support him then they'll still support him. its not because of the role that they play that people won't want to buy.

azn_media

sarNie Egg
comedy romance would be perfect...he can be a bad guy but still be the hero too...it'll be interesting...let's see what his next film will be...maybe after new years...new productions will be ready...let's hope it'll be better than his last ones...i didn't really like that one...now more dramas with crying please!!!

becki

sarNie Hatchling
well it doesnt matter... to me... but he juz need to stop cry in the movie... he come cry in the movie but not to much.... well... he doing a movie right now.... so hope he not crying too much n the movie he doing right now...

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
well... another movie where he's not a cry baby would be a nice start. ^__^ hahaha... He's hot, and its ok for guys to cry but damn I think he cries more in a movie than I ever could in a year. LOL...

I like some of the ideas above. hehe.. A romance comedy would be nice. xD I haven't seen a Hmong romance comedy at all. Tub can say stuff that makes the nang ek want to slap n kiss him at the same time. xD... LOL... They need to start making Hmong movies that target the younger generations instead of the old ladys.

And the nang ek should be a good match for him. It's sad how when the girl is pretty, the guy isn't, and when the guy is hot, the girl isn't. Just so sad u know. xDD I'm also a picky viewer. I don't want to be wasting my precious money.

I also like the war idea. Even though there were like a couple in the past, I'd like to see one with a good-looking main character for once. But I don't really like the idea of struggling to come to the US. How about making the story go wayyyyy back into the old Hmong-China days. Tub would make a hot warrior/soldier. I like war movies. LOL Just thinking about this already got me excited. If I had the money I'd soooooo sponser something like this.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
does anyone know how tall tub yaj is? on his myspace it says that he's 6'2". can we believe that? if he is, he's so perfect!
no , i dont believe his height....he must be a little shorter than that...he must be 5 feet 7 or 5 feet 8 or take a guest..