What kind of movie do you think Tub yaj should do next?

pajlis

sarNie Egg
What kind of movie do you think Tub yaj should do next? I'm a fan of his but I think his movies has too much of the crying. Do you guys have any story or idea for the producer to make a scripts for his next movies that you guy's might want to watch?

And what kind of movie are we missing so far? Because mostly the producer are making moves that are base on people lives and trying to make them remember the old times.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Definitely not one where he marries a niam loj and then later on marries a niam yau....Ughhh, those are so his style, but they are so cliche.... I really want to see a unique and original plot..... Something thai lakornish....hehehe...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
OH! WOW~ INTERESTING TOPIC....
LETS SEE ...UMMM......LETS GET HIM INTO SOME COMEDY ACTION BESIDES CRYING...OMG!...LETS MAKE PHONE CALL TO THE PRODUCTION AND TELL THEM TO MAKE HIS NEXT NEW ONE TO BE COMEDY AND TRUE LOVE....BUT I'LL TRY TO THINK MORE FOR THE REST....LOL...HAH! THEN I'LL COME BACK HERE LATERZ..

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I would like Tub Yaj to star in a movie with Paj Zaub in a revenge movie. Something like Tub was mean to Paj Zaub when they were kid attending school or something. Either Paj Zaub or Tub moves to live a different town. When they grow up Tub sees Paj Zaub again in Hmong New Year tossing ball and Paj Zaub is the most beautiful girl in the New Year event. I really would like to see Hmong New Year scene in one of Hmong movie.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
What happen to all the war movies?? It would be really cool if they could do one about the journey of hmong people from laos to thailand.

Story should be set in like the early 70s. Tub Yaj live in a small village along with his wife and a son. When they heard news that the enemy is nearing their village, he took his family and fled. From there, we will see all the hardships and obstacles he will face in order to get his family to safety in a whole new world. I could already imagine this..lol..makes me wanna start it myself...there is going to be so much twists and turns. It will definitely brings tears to the audiences...If anyone want to make a war movie..I have a really good storyline...lol...I will make a film like this in the future if I can.

I think it will be very entertaining and sad. We need a good producer for this though. Maybe someone like Moua Lee or any other good ones out there who knows what they are doing.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
What happen to all the war movies?? It would be really cool if they could do one about the journey of hmong people from laos to thailand.

Story should be set in like the early 70s. Tub Yaj live in a small village along with his wife and a son. When they heard news that the enemy is nearing their village, he took his family and fled. From there, we will see all the hardships and obstacles he will face in order to get his family to safety in a whole new world. I could already imagine this..lol..makes me wanna start it myself...there is going to be so much twists and turns. It will definitely brings tears to the audiences...If anyone want to make a war movie..I have a really good storyline...lol...I will make a film like this in the future if I can.

I think it will be very entertaining and sad. We need a good producer for this though. Maybe someone like Moua Lee or any other good ones out there who knows what they are doing.
wow! danger! you really know what you're speaking....i'm so glad for you....hey! i suggest tub yaj should do both movie then....one is about someone who jus posted and one from you....it'll be really enertainment...i agreed everything what you said!!

lovena

sarNie Hatchling

This is great story to produce but with the Hmong director budget I don't know if they will have enough money to produce this movie. I saw couple like this before and it is hard to shoot due to location and setting. Producers need to pay money to Thai or Laos government order to get a good location to shoot a movie like this.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
This is great story to produce but with the Hmong director budget I don't know if they will have enough money to produce this movie. I saw couple like this before and it is hard to shoot due to location and setting. Producers need to pay money to Thai or Laos government order to get a good location to shoot a movie like this.
True, the budget is the only problem...but maybe I will be able to produce it one day in the future..lol..never know... ;)

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
umm you guys know every movie he's in, he's always the good character! i would like to see him play the bad guy for once and see how he do. its just my opinion that i would like to see him play the bad guy for once. I've always wanted to see a good looking bad guy thats why i wanna see tub play the bad guy.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
umm you guys know every movie he's in, he's always the good character! i would like to see him play the bad guy for once and see how he do. its just my opinion that i would like to see him play the bad guy for once. I've always wanted to see a good looking bad guy thats why i wanna see tub play the bad guy.
Yea, I too would want to see him play the bad guy...wonder how it's going to be like... :D

azn_media

sarNie Egg
how bout.....an arrange marraige story??? i hardly ever see any hmong movies with arrange marriages...it'll be a new twist to the industry....something like he has his girlfriend and she doesn't like him....but they get married anyways....then they start falling for each other....

or...

how bout....a boy and a girl being friends for 15 years, but they're just "friends"...right? that is until her fiance dies and she ends up living with him...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i soooo agree with you! i would want him to take on a bad role instead of a good main leader role, just to see how his acting is. LOL

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
oh whoa! great idea! azngirl90! i really agreed with your analyze~ yep, i wanna see tub in bad role once...i wanna see how his face gonna turn like when he gets scary and bad!...haha! and especially if there is some part that the good guy steal the mean actress away from tub...how's tub gonna feel and be jealous...lol...

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Also, there's never been any hmong movies out about killing and all that ... I want to see Tub be a serial killer in a village ... The story would be about him growing up..with a lot of hatred against humans. So he kills the people in his village..but no one would ever thought it was him because of his charm ... until the very end..it'll be really awesome!!! lol... I think he'll fit this role pretty well..don't yall think??

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I have to agree with some of the poster's who posted on this topic. I do see alot of Hmong movies having to do with either the guy or the lady crying because of love....not saying that love isn't important because it is and i have been there myself too. Maybe it's time to turn the tables and try something new, not that the same idea's aren't good....they are and we see it in every day life. So, something different, but with a unique twist.....going back to the traditional and adding a modern style to mix it up. I see a lot of Hmong movies now with western touch to them and that's good, but the story-line seems to be the same in all of the movies.

aangloer

sarNie Egg
He can do any movie as long as he still looks cute! I think Hmong movie making has reached a new level with Tub Yaj. He is handsome and talented. His acting is natural. He doesn't over do it like a lot of actors before him. Also, this is the first time that a Hmong actor is making money due to his good looks and not his comedic abilities. It's almost as if watching Hollywood actors. Sex sales, and Tub Yaj is definitely saling. Cause I'm buying. Haha.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I think the guy will sell even more if he has a body...lol...maybe tighten up a little...I guaranteed girls will even fell for him...not that I'm gay..but it's just a suggestion...

mly

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't really sat down and watch him act, so I wouldn't know what to say. But I do believe some of you when you say he cries in his movies. Every Hmong made movies always have a crying part, wheather it's happy, sad, or meem meem txom. Maybe he should do some Muay Thai or martial arts movies, but he better be good at them! ;)

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
A movie where he's not better looking than the girl who co-stars with him ;)

Seriously, a movie that he doesn't come across as an arrogant, stuck-up, two-timing liar/cheater who later repents for his mistakes. Maybe a movie about his girlfriend or him coming to America...something about the impact of OG Hmong guys who go and marry girls half their age from Laos. Maybe this time, it would be a Hmong Meskas girl marrying him ;) Haha.

pajlis

sarNie Egg
In my opinion I don’t think it’s a good Idea for him to play a bad guy is because, people known’s him as a good guy, I don’t think they will buy he movies as much because the part he’s playing. Why will you buy the movies if he doesn’t play as much in the movie because you bought the movie because he’s in there? I understand if it’s his first movie, I don’t mind if he play the bad guy but, a few movies playing the good guy, I don’t think it’s a good idea.

What he can do is have some parts in the movie playing a mean and bad guy until he met the girl and everything change when he met this one girl. That’s an opinion.

I’ very picky about the movies I watch. Both of the main character has to be pretty and handsome for me to buy the movies so I won’t feel like I waste my money for these movies.

In my opinion, I will not buy a movie if his not playing a good guy. I don’t want to see him end up with nobody or even died. I’m use to see him with these beautiful girl and waiting to see who gets his heart.

I like DANGER comment about a war movie. Like everybody say, “The Budget�. I think that the producer can even do it if he wants too. Since there is a war ongoing on in Laos right now, they can make it relate to that and put in a love scene in it too. I bet you people from USA or somewhere else will support them.

Also I like AZN-MEDIA ideas as well. I comedy with love story sounds good. With some laugh, love and a little bit of crying not a whole lot.