WHAT KIND OF FRIEND IS THIS???

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
HAVE YOU EVER HAD A FRIEND THAT DOES EVERYTHING WITH YOU THEN ALL OF SUDDEN THAT JUST START TO BE MEAN TO YOU??? WHAT THE F***K IS THERE PROBLEM????

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Must be something bad going on in their life. Ask the people around her/him, don't go asking them by yourself because they ain't going to tell you if they're mad at you.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup... been there before...FRIENDS like that are "NOT FRIENDs"
unless something is going on their life then thats a different story.. :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
there's always two sides to the story. ALWAYS. So its not totally her fault if she's mad....there must be a reason why shes doing that to you. Im not trying to lecture you.....im just saying....there IS always two sides to the story. And like the other girls say....there might be some secondary source involved....so talk to her.

calla

sarNie Adult
me too.....i have a friend like that. and guess what.....our friendship is never be the same again. she asked for my forgiveness many times but my answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :loool:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i haven't found a friend like that b4... i hope i never do. that would just break my heart.

especially if they just suddenly avoid you and not even tell you what's going on.... =(

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This brings back so much memories...sometimes I even asked myself what the heck did I do wrong to her...I was always honest with her...I understand that she has her own side of the story, but...I would always talk things out if she's doing something that's bothering me...she claimed I was her bestfriend...she could tell me things that she couldn't even tell her closet sister...then all of a sudden...she said I was doing all these things...by the time I found out (Yes, I found out myself...it's not like she told me)...she had already made up so many lies about me...I even had the heart to work things out and forgave her...then she goes around and switch the whole story around...If she was really a friend then she would have at least come talk to me first instead of going around and making the problem worst than it really is...

Well...I don't know your story, but I think that she was really your friend then she should at least bring up whatever that's bothering her...instead of keeping it in and getting angry about it...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Maybe she's really envious of you about something.. because jealously can cause a person to betray you all of a sudden.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I have a friend like that we used to BESTEST FRIENDS EVER!!! then suddenly cus the other girls didn't like me then she started to hate me to I known her for like 6 years and she stabbed me in the back and went to the other girls who she only known 1 year...I was so hurt but now we're friends again but...I wouldn't call her my BEST friend anymore just friends

anjos

I feel for ya...... as for me.... I dont really have any bff or nothing like that.... I do have friend but no best friend..... that's what I scared of.... that they well trun thier back on you..... back in high school... most of the people that I hang out..... at frist they was goood but than later they'll dish you for no resona.... gosh.... hate those people...

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
I think just about every girl has been through that, that's why it's easier to be friends with guys. there are no envious in the relationship, unless it's from his girl.

kazee

i also learned the hard way... i had some friends.. we went to a party.. and afterwards.. rumors flew out like crazy.. they believed it and they ended our friendship.. afterwards.. they found out it was all a lie.. well too bad because i'm good friends with my other friends now.. this was after five or six months.. that's why.. i've always prefered hanging around guys.. but you know how olgies.. are. well i enjoy hanging around guys a lot more.. they don't gossip and say s**t about others and if they do.. it's just for fun.. girls take it too personal.. that's one thing i hate.. uhhh...

Wow, yea, it seems like u guys all had your problems...i dunno why, but i'm never like that...i'm always kewl wid everyone

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
I think that there are those who are your friend...and those who are trully your friend...Just know the difference...Because there will be times when a friend you lease expected will backstab you...