What is wrong here?

bleu_ladee

sarNie Egg
Am I trying too hard or what!? I am ready to give up on him now. I am sick and tired of everything. He's starting to lie to me and more. Like this weekend he invited me to go and watch Iron Man with him so I went. After that we stopped by his house and his GUY friend called him. He TOLD me that his friend wanted to know where his cousin lived so he was gonna take him there. We got into his house and I went to use the bathroom and came out. When his friend came and we were leaving his dad asked him where to was he going? He replied to his dad that he was going to a party. I was like WHAT THE HECK! I got outside and went to my car. I didnt give a shit anymore. Later the night he came online trying to talk to me telling me he was all tipsy and that there was no one interesting there and blah blah blah and that he just flirted with his cousin's girl's sister who was really cute. I just ignored him and told him after all he said to me was that I was tired and going to sleep. He didnt even bother to call me SUNDAY or TODAY which he usually would to make fun of me. BTW this has been going on for the last few weeks!
So I text up and and he replied to me that he was really really busy; helping others and fix his car and playing ball. The real reason was... This girl that he used to hang with in the past is calling him up again and they are hanging out now. He used to be in love with her and she used to be in love with him but because of their STRONG FRIENDSHIP they remained friends ONLY. I feel like I am so out of the picture now. Its more like I have to ask him to see me; he used to call to see me. I am so sad now and all I can think of doing is eat eat and eat more. I am so tired of him. I wish I can just move on and forget everything. Now its like I am the one doing everything; and anything just to meet up. I am sick and tired. I need help to just move on and forget about him. Ive tried so many ways but failed. What more can I do!
*~ delete his number on my cell
*~ ignored him on my msn
*~ ignored him the most 3 days
*~ refused to tend to his need of going places
*~ starting to lie to him
*~ and eating ALOT!!! =(
*~ drowning myself with school and work

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok are you done being sad for yourself?

Now here comes the criticism;
1. you're going about it all wrong in the first place. Don't drown yourselves.
2. You should clarify instead of sitting there wondering.
3. You're hurting yourself not him so theres no point in continuing that.

I've been in this situation before believe me I have. In my case it was far worst. I can't really compare and say it's worst, but to me it was. It was my husband instead of a boyfriend. He was in love with this girl his first love. Everyday I feared that something will change the feelings that he have for me, but as time went by I began to grow and realize that sometimes first love is something you can't easily forget. In his case he assured me that they can be nothing more than friends. Also he proved to me enough that he loved me. He never lied to me about talking to her or anything, and that was my advantage that assured me that I had nothing to worry about. In your case it should be a red flag. A red flag because he's lying; A red flag for you to at least ask him "hey whats going on" if you can't figure it out on yourself that you need to ask him and clarify things then you shouldn't be asking us cause it's just wasting our times.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but this is the only way to wake you up by sounding harsh. I know you are feeling bad and stuff, but so what? Are you going to let this guy control your emotions? Are you going to let this guy be the reason you can't eat or live on? If so then I feel sorry for your parents for raising such a weak child. If you have to say that you are unable to move and do anything then you're basically telling us how pathetic you are.

So my advice for you is

Wake up
Talk to him about it
Ask him questions (by asking questions I don't mean to barge and intrude in a jealous rage, but just ask him is he ok to talk about it)

There is no better tool in a relationship than communication.

P.s I know I sounded mean and etc but I didn't mean to offend you. If you took offense to my comments then you definitely should know that there is something wrong. If my comment hurted you then it worked. Being offended and being hurt is two different things ;]

Oh and don't expect to post something like this and not get a criticism sometimes criticism is what we need to evaluate ourselves.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Ummm. . . I can't say it any better then Tina just did.

Yeah, wake up and smell the coffee. And take care of yourself. PUT YOURSELF FIRST. There are definitely red flags in this relationship that may indicate you need to revaluate what's going on and just cut your losses.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You shouldn't indulge in food. I mean when you first suffer a heartbreak yeah bring out all the chocolate and ice cream and cry your tears out that night. After that, don't cry for him anymore. It's really not worth it. And I agree with P'Tina, the only person you're hurting is yourself not him. He's not going to care that you're hurting because if he cared in the first place then you two wouldn't be in this position. Last of all, by hurting yourself you make it seem like you're living life for him which is very stupid.

Ive been drama-free lately but I couldnt pass up this topic. I get back to you on this one. perhaps I could think of something to say... :D

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Am I trying too hard or what!? I am ready to give up on him now. I am sick and tired of everything. He's starting to lie to me and more. Like this weekend he invited me to go and watch Iron Man with him so I went. After that we stopped by his house and his GUY friend called him. He TOLD me that his friend wanted to know where his cousin lived so he was gonna take him there. We got into his house and I went to use the bathroom and came out. When his friend came and we were leaving his dad asked him where to was he going? He replied to his dad that he was going to a party. I was like WHAT THE HECK! I got outside and went to my car. I didnt give a shit anymore. Later the night he came online trying to talk to me telling me he was all tipsy and that there was no one interesting there and blah blah blah and that he just flirted with his cousin's girl's sister who was really cute. I just ignored him and told him after all he said to me was that I was tired and going to sleep. He didnt even bother to call me SUNDAY or TODAY which he usually would to make fun of me. BTW this has been going on for the last few weeks!
So I text up and and he replied to me that he was really really busy; helping others and fix his car and playing ball. The real reason was... This girl that he used to hang with in the past is calling him up again and they are hanging out now. He used to be in love with her and she used to be in love with him but because of their STRONG FRIENDSHIP they remained friends ONLY. I feel like I am so out of the picture now. Its more like I have to ask him to see me; he used to call to see me. I am so sad now and all I can think of doing is eat eat and eat more. I am so tired of him. I wish I can just move on and forget everything. Now its like I am the one doing everything; and anything just to meet up. I am sick and tired. I need help to just move on and forget about him. Ive tried so many ways but failed. What more can I do!
*~ delete his number on my cell
*~ ignored him on my msn
*~ ignored him the most 3 days
*~ refused to tend to his need of going places
*~ starting to lie to him
*~ and eating ALOT!!! =(
*~ drowning myself with school and work
Is he your boyfriend? If he is then you would have to communicate with him about your relationship. If not then let it go because maybe it was not meant to be. Try not to be so faithful in a guy. Guys come and go. Each individual needs their space so give him some time. Eventually he will get bore of his other girl friend too.