What is Love?

someone_in_hea

sarNie Egg
Is getting jealous, Love?
Is letting the other person be happy, mean you love them?
Is caring for that other person, Love?

Or is Love all about sex and money? I once heard that love doesn't have a definition/meaning to it.

mokka

sarNie Adult
Is letting the other person be happy, mean you love them?

Or is Love all about sex and money? I once heard that love doesn't have a definition/meaning to it.
In my opinion
NOpe, love is not jealous
Yes, i believe that letting the other person be happy means you love them... even though it hurts...
Yes, caring to a certain point, is love too...
Nope, love is not about sex and money...

Love is too vague...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

Why, I'm curious. Are you in love? Everyone has their own definition.

Because my definition to Love is happiness, sadness and a mixture of unexplainable feeling. lol
depending how you see love. Although love is not jealousy. A person can be jealous, but just because
you are, that doesn't literally mean you are in love with that person.

Is letting the other person be happy, mean you love them? Depends on the situation, maybe yes. If you want
the best for them and let them choose what their heart desires, yes it means you love them enough to let
them be.

From a girl's perspective, i mean from mine. love is not all about Sex & Money but its about caring for one and another
in a way no one understands but see's it far away.

nerine

sarNie Egg
As for liking someone, then having feelings like heart beating fast towards that only person that that means love. Not too sure too. TO let others be happy also means love. Sometimes jealousy towards your lover's friends do mean love. Love just ahd so many meanings. It is your decision.