What HS sport did you play?

yui15

sarNie Elites
Tennis! I'm playing for the team at my school, so what sport did you all play? Any tennis players out there?!! :p

L

lalalek

At first, i played SOCCER, FIELD HOCKEY, and THEN CHEERLEADING which was my favorite one!!!!!! :D

I wished that i could of got into Tennis, it was fun!!!

noungning

Heartless
i played tennis in high school... freshmen, sophomore, and junior year... lol but i suck. i just like playing lol :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oooohhhh... mmm let's see... i played in HS:

- swimming
- water polo
- cheerleading
- volleyball
- basketball [but i quitted because i suck big time.] so i switched to cheerleading. :lol:

i mostly played swimming/water polo for entire HS years. :D

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
i playing golf. well PLAYED golf..cause im going to college, and my season ended. but i got a scholarship to UCLA from golf! =)

noungning

Heartless
LaLa23x23 said:
i playing golf. well PLAYED golf..cause im going to college, and my season ended. but i got a scholarship to UCLA from golf! =)
[post="102541"][/post]​
wow i'm jealous... lol i love ranging... hahah especially when i actually hit the ball lol :loool:

akanin

sarNie Elites
:sweat: I Played basbell all 4yrs... :p All Star 3rd baseman...miss those fun times...lol :wavecry:

gs

Sexy Back
i regret not playing any sports in high school but i hate it cause we have to run a lot PE was the only subject i got an F on and not only that i had to took it 3 times before i pass with a D

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Back in high school i didn't play any sports....but i was in dance for 3 years...yeah...it was fun while it last...but i did get in to a huge argument with the teacher...she was such a B***h..yep...that's all =D

vina_lek

I'm really not coordinated at all...! I love sports though...that's why...

I ran throughout HS: cross-country, indoor & outdoor track. :)

Hiatus

Super Momo
swimming team then I quit hahaha it was boring so not liek real swimming comp -___-"

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I played soccer. it was so fun! I liked going to away games. Hanging out with friends on the bus was really fun.

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
- Table Tennis
- Soccer
- Judo
- Golf
- Football
- Hockey ( Roller Blades - " Street Hockey" )
Thats about it, now I'am playing teble tennis for University of West Georgia

Pe@cE OuT ~~
:sweat: :sweat:

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Nothing...time was mostly consumed by work and homework. I wish I could've played something though.