What have we all learned from watching a thai lakorn(s)?

Asy

sarNie Immature
  • Sexy girls are always rai. Rai always put heavy make-up while the good girls always natural and plain.
  • Rape is ok because rape = love.
  • Thai women loves to scream!!!
  • Don't easily trust other people because there is always backstabber around us.
  • Gentleman doesn't slap woman...it's only girls slap. After slap there must be kiss.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Some lakorn scenes can also happen in reality
Importance of fighting for love
Money can either cause good or evil depending on how you use it
Importance of family and friendship
Some people will end up backstabbing you

Last edited:

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
-Be thankful for what you have and don't let greed consume you
-Love your family, especially your parents
-Forgive and move on, otherwise you'll only hurt yourself if you choose to hold onto the past
-Accept things for what it is instead of trying to change what you can't change
-Love does not equal selfishness
-Do to others as you would have them do to you

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
There is no such thing as self defence when P'ek sexually harasses her, attempted R or successful R....the best N'ek can do is curse him with non curse word that is "Bah" translated crazy, clearly P'ek is crazy....crazy with "love" for her bahahahaha....or should I consider this question seriously? Hehe

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
If you don't fight then you going to get eaten by the p'ek, either way your totally screwed. Run N'ek Run!!!!!!!!
I want to throw water into someones face one day and slap the crap out of them for pissing me off. That's what I've learn from n'rai but I don't think I'll get away with it not being notice hahaha like in the lakorns they always get away.
LOL I want a p'ek in my life for real for real.... but he can't be as dumb and easily manipulated as most p'ek.
Oh and I don't want to meet the crazy mom's, there just to cray cray for me. Talay Fai, crazy ass mom. Easy P'ek. I cant stand it but Talay Fai isn't the only lakorn with this type of ordeal. those are the things that I can think of as of now.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

• Sexy girls are always rai. Rai always put heavy make-up while the good girls always natural and plain.
    • Rape is ok because rape = love.
    • Thai women loves to scream!!!
    • Don't easily trust other people because there is always backstabber around us.
    • Gentleman doesn't slap woman...it's only girls slap. After slap there must be kiss.
I stand corrected LMAO Sawan Biang Kavee was not a gentleman but he still is p'ek LOL slap n'ek once and proceeded to a kiss and other rawr things

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
You can practice all you want at the firing range and hit the target perfectly, but when the time comes for you to have a shoot out with the bad guys, you'll only hit the walls or floors.

Another thing is, you can stop/park you car anowhere anytime except when chasing after nang'ek, cause then a cop or another car is gonna come by and tell you to move.

sarNie Adult
I learned:
1) We humans do not have forever to live. What ever sorrow, pain or anger you have, it's better to let go so you can live life freely - wise words of Kitti Boonmee, Kronkaew's dad (Khun Chai Puttipat) --- except he doesn't say outright that without letting go of pain, anger and sorrow, we wouldn't have a Lakorn plot hahahaha

2) Those who wait for love will only be frustrated. It's better to create love so you will win in the end. - Rin's adoptive dad (Padiwarada)

menam

sarNie Egg
Are Thai's ladies this mean in real life? In lakorn, Thai's ladies like to lookdown on other ladies & poor people and like gossiping.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Now What I want to know is why does Thai writers generally make there n'ek so weak when they say "this version the n'ek is going to be strong" but really "she's not" and she's known as timid, listens to everyone look down on her, do everything for everyone so they will be happy but n'ek wont. They r nice knowledgable, but r too stupid for their own good. Too trust worthy of other ppl, are too gentle, too calm and somehow don't get feed up at all. Why? Why does this tyoe of women appeal to them??