what happen to monton jira?

tinah

sarNie Coma
anyone know what happen to him..gosh i want to see him on screen..hes soooooo HOT..i never knew he was a singer..yeh im slow..i like his brother Dan too..atleast hes on screen once in awhile..anyone know how old they are?..ive been to many sites but dont which year is true..some say monton is born nov 20 1981 the other say 1978

i dont know if i like him better as a praek or a bad guy..hes more hotter as the bad guy

:wub:

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
He has a personal website that he created and runs himself...and he also has a blog that he updates every chance he gets. AND!!! he has this google chat thing or board that people talk to him through via messages..check it out!

Montonn's homepage

tinah

sarNie Coma
:D :D oh man..thats soo kool!!..thank you so much southerngal!!..i would soo love to chat with him..have you chat with him before? wonder if he'll write back if i email him

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
No, hehe...but i would love to! I've seen the back and forth msg with others..and he definitely replies!! go for it and let me know how it goes!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the link of Montonn's Homepage, SouthernGal. He's a cutie. I didn't know that he's a musician. That's awesome.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
omg i saw both his lakorn loved it yea wat did happen 2 him did he go have music career or wat i wanna c him in lakorn pleaz lord make my wish come true

water500cc

sarNie Egg
he does reply to e-mails
but i can't say he always does...555
he's online very often as u can see from his myspace web...the Katsue songs with Joni are great :)