What do you like about Hmong New Year?

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
What do you like about going to Hmong New Year????

Me.....i like to go meet with my friends and the FOOD is one big thing. LOVE papaya and Pathai if i spell it right.

What about you guy????

may_may

sarNie Egg
I think its getting pretty boring now. If you have someone to be with, it'll be much better, You're just walking around and thats it oh yeah, and sit. Thats all ... nothing exciting. I do this every year ... so it's boring.

neena

sarNie Adult
i went to the mn one yesterday..same old thing...i jus went to get reconnected with my frens thats all. but yeah i can't stay longer then 2-3 hours...i hate heels.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i went to sac new year yesterday...it was borring...last year was fun...but yesterday was borring...we had nothing to do...we just walk around and then came back to watch some performance...this year is more expensive than last year....this year parking fee is 7 dollar..and entrance is 4...and i was planning on buying new movies...but there's nothing intrest me...because all i see is the one i've already watch it by dl it..... -_-

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i went to the new year in MN yesterday it was boring same thing and the pagent was gay! the girls danced in cowgirls or watever! anyways parking was $10 and entrance was $5!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
i went to sac new year it was boring cus none if my frens came but i think it would've been more fun uf they did

anyway i usually shop around to buy movies watch performances ride th rides and...holler at some guys hahaha xD

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i went to sac new year it was boring cus none if my frens came but i think it would've been more fun uf they did

anyway i usually shop around to buy movies watch performances ride th rides and...holler at some guys hahaha xD
hahaha...you're funny...yeah my bro just got back from sac new year and say it was pretty empty this year....hump....i wonder why this year people are not into new year....well aniwase i'm waiting for Fresno New Year...i go there and sac every year but not sac this year. CAN'T WAIT for FRESNO NEW YEAR :yahoo:

aplepy

sarNie Egg
I went to Colorado's New Year Yesterday....It was alright, not as big as MN or Cali...But I think the food are all the same, every where u go.... I usually just go for the food and papaya.... :)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
hahaha...you're funny...yeah my bro just got back from sac new year and say it was pretty empty this year....hump....i wonder why this year people are not into new year....well aniwase i'm waiting for Fresno New Year...i got there and sac every year but not sac this year. CAN'T WAIT for FRESNO NEW YEAR :yahoo:
haha same here i wanted to go to Fresno new year cus all my friends are going there and it would've been waaay more fun...but my parents are going to thailand T_T to i have to stay home and watch my mommmmmy's chickens TT__TT have fun thee...without me *sniff*

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
haha same here i wanted to go to Fresno new year cus all my friends are going there and it would've been waaay more fun...but my parents are going to thailand T_T to i have to stay home and watch my mommmmmy's chickens TT__TT have fun thee...without me *sniff*
aww :( y0u poor thing....wish you could go too.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i have to agree.. hmong new year is gettin' so boring these days...

but i have to say i go for the "food"... IT'S FREAKIN EXPENSIVE!!!

stacievangest

sarNie Hatchling
i like about hmong new year is go to eating food and meet your friend that u did not c a long time...that is how i like about hmong new year... :yahoo:

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
i used to love going to hmong new year cause i used to have so many friends and so it was freaking fun. but now, they are all married, only get to say hi to them and not really hang out anymore, so it's getting boring. also, before we used to toss ball at every single new year, but now, i only see a few hmong people tossing balls, it's sad, not fun anymore. i wanted to toss balls more, but gotta sell CDs and DVDs at the new years, so no fun. but my cousins and i are hoping to wear hmong this year and toss ball for at least one day, so hopefully we can do it.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
i use to go for the movies and cds but now that i actually think about, it's not worth my money. the only cds that they sell that im interested in are never the originals (same as the movies). the food there isn't all that great...i wish they would have more variety of food and not to mention more healthier stuff...not just fried pork, fried chicken, and sausage that comes with rice. I'm not really a papaya person so I can skip out on that. if i really think about it, there is really nothing there...however, i end up going there ever year...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i go for the movies! this year is the first year that i go and come home with only one movie! usually it would be sets of movies but this year im so BROKE! did u notice teh food is getting more expensive! $5 to $8 now!!

billyvang

sarNie Egg
What do you like about going to Hmong New Year????

Me.....i like to go meet with my friends and the FOOD is one big thing. LOVE papaya and Pathai if i spell it right.

What about you guy????

What I like about going to Hmong New Year is that I get to meet new girls like you and then after New Year I can call you girls so I won't be so boring! :)

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
What I like about going to Hmong New Year is that I get to meet new girls like you and then after New Year I can call you girls so I won't be so boring! :)
hahaha...you're funny...wish everyone luck at the new year...hope ya enjoy your time over there if you go.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
lucky u guys! all we did for utah's hmong new year was sit around and gossip... it was pretty lame cuz the ppl forgot all the good immer music! lol...the entertainment was awesome! cuz i was in it! lol... other wise, it's the ssame thing has ever year, we sit, eat, dance, dance some more, and do more gossiping! but there was some cute boys there this year!

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
i think the best thing i like about
hmong new year is that you get
to meet new people..yupe..
and about the food and movies
and stuff lyke that, you can
get those lyke all year long...

Oh yeah, and what i also like
is that i finally get to wear hmong
clothes... :yahoo: