What did you get for Christmas (2016)?

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
PS4, Prada wallet, money, plane tickets to Paris, lots of gift cards to Bloomingdales, clothes, Mac Pro laptop, shoes, box of condoms..

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Dang, nice stuff you guys got for Christmas! I got nothing......... but I sure got to hug and smooch my niece all day long! The sweetest thing ever! But it'd be nice if I'm in Singapore with my other family :)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Every body has the nicest thing so far for me they gave me:
Jewelry glass box
Hug from parents
$50 dollar gift card for every MN shops
Mark Prin teddy bear
Hand bag that says M&M
Mark Prin phone case
Mark Prin tablet case
$10 dollars
Sliver Ring with and M on it
Boots
Shoes
Hugs from everyone

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb
Gift Card to Sephora
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Wilfred Coquette Scarf
Saint Laurent Wallet

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Black heels, towel, hot tools 1 1/2 curling iron, necklace and earring set. The younger people did secret Santa this year, so only a few gifts, but it's okay. :)

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone's got some really nice gifts. I only got a pair of sneakers, a new LCD and some money.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Leather Jacket, Boots, Keyboard, 2pm socks, 2pm wallet, 2pm pouch, $300 dollars, dress, shirt, The Great Gatsby Movie and Time Travelers Wife, and Buddha Board.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Hee hee, my bf is such a sweetie...
He bought me a New laptop, a fan for the laptop and a bag for it, and also a stand for it. And two bunny critter dolls that I really like and best of all, a program that costed so much... >-<

I feel bad cause I didn't buy him as much as he did me but I bought him what he wanted..lol 

mia07

Introvert
An office chair (no longer have to use a folding chair lol) and Walking Dead Season 3 on BluRay. I pretty much spoiled myself before Christmas so I had plenty of other stuff to me from me. LOL.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
*Keurig machine, the carousel, pack of 6 tortani flavored syrup
*T-shirt with an elephant on it, elephant phone case, elephant necklace, Laos elephant tshirt
*Mug w/my initial "P"
*Eminem CD
*An XOXO snapback
*Citrus lotion/body spray (l like the smell of lemons and oranges lol)
*"Pink" yoga pants & shirt
*Dutch Bros Gift Card

I LOVE COFFEE!! LOL

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Chalidaluvprin said:
Every body has the nicest thing so far for me they gave me:
Jewelry glass box
Hug from parents
$50 dollar gift card for every MN shops
Mark Prin teddy bear
Hand bag that says M&M
Mark Prin phone case
Mark Prin tablet case
$10 dollars
Sliver Ring with and M on it
Boots
Shoes
Hugs from everyone

girl, you're tripping?!!!? the Mark phone/tablet cases are too adorable!!! XD  I'd want one too. ahh. too cute!! Merry belated Xmas! :)

thatsouthernasianchick said:
Bed set.
Bathrobe.
Bras.
$80 in gift card to Victoria's Secret.
$100 VISA gift card.
Peacoat.
Coach phone cover.
iPhone 5s.
 damn girl, you're triping too. 555+++ all the money to VS and Visa gift cards. geez, tripping. hahahaha

~~~

Well, I got a $100 gift card to walmart, Lol! Out of all the places, they got me a gift card to walmart!! wow. thanks a lot. LOL.   would have loved a VS gift card. 555+++
I got 2 bathrobes, 1 white one, and 1 pink and white polka dots :)
slippers
eyeshadow palette from ULTA, forgot the brand, but its a prestige brand
scarves
loves+hugs

yep, I think that's all.  I should have asked for more. lol

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@daisy
My parents/friends know me well. Lol
If you want and Phone case or tablet case I will message you the link later. It's a website that you can create your own cases for electronics.

Go to : custom.case-mate.com

I didn't ask for anything but every year, my family and friends, and this year bosses and boyfriend, spoil me with love. I never ask for anything but peace and happiness because when you those two things, you've got everything.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone you guys got a really cool gift , let trade haha

I got a J'adore perfume, bracelet, crossbody bag, necklace , and scarve.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
hahah wow this is soo late! But what i got last year was endless!!Played secret santa with my family also :)

I got a portable charger for my itouch and pj set including a low to high black dress from secret santa sister, lots of make up, pj set, and a beautiful JCPENNY coat from my sweetheart, a Van Heusen bag from my sister, another pj set from my brother. I loved Christmas and then lots of food and love from everyone in my family!! :xmas: