What are you addicted to?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

Fried Garlic & Onions Love putting it in my food specially soups and congee, porridge, Jok..

I love eating them plain to :lol: even plain with rice

oohhh yesss that stuff is good!!!...

oh and im addicted to spending money..when im craving for something like a snack or whatever..i seem to buy more than what i wanted to eat... and i cant seem to do the shopping list stuff...i tend to check them all off..and get what is also not on the list. (very bad habit of spending)

i am also addicted to peppers & fish sauce...dont matter what i am eating..i need them!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oohhh yesss that stuff is good!!!...

oh and im addicted to spending money..when im craving for something like a snack or whatever..i seem to buy more than what i wanted to eat... and i cant seem to do the shopping list stuff...i tend to check them all off..and get what is also not on the list. (very bad habit of spending)

i am also addicted to peppers & fish sauce...dont matter what i am eating..i need them!!
Ami you can't be as bad as me :loool: my hubby spoils me so sometimes I spoil myself.. like sometimes I would go to the mall right and I know that I get full of half a slice of those damn roma's pizza and sabrosa whatever that other one is .. anyways I get full easily off half the slice but then I see like 6 different pizza's I like so I get all 6 slices :loool: same with pizza hut I always order 2 XL pizza's and barely make it through one slice :loool: I tend to buy more food than what I need or can eat LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ami you can't be as bad as me :loool: my hubby spoils me so sometimes I spoil myself.. like sometimes I would go to the mall right and I know that I get full of half a slice of those damn roma's pizza and sabrosa whatever that other one is .. anyways I get full easily off half the slice but then I see like 6 different pizza's I like so I get all 6 slices :loool: same with pizza hut I always order 2 XL pizza's and barely make it through one slice :loool: I tend to buy more food than what I need or can eat LOL

omg are you serious....lol youre right i am not that bad lol..(its in a good way) and i can finish one slice..two at most.. but the smell of it...it is delicious..i dont know why i cant eat more than that??

lol i know i love varieties too..i can never settle for just one choice..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Texting! (Do it everyday!)
Internet! (Everyday)
Spicy Food! (Yumm!)
Hot Cheetos (Love them)
Candy/Gum/IceCream! (haha)
French Fries! (Yummy)
Masscara! (Love my long eyelashes hehe)
Lakorn! (Alway Watch)
Music!
I love Abercrombie and Hollister haha. I have so much more but can't think of any.! :p
I'll think of more later haha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg are you serious....lol youre right i am not that bad lol..(its in a good way) and i can finish one slice..two at most.. but the smell of it...it is delicious..i dont know why i cant eat more than that??

lol i know i love varieties too..i can never settle for just one choice..
LOL the worst experience I've had so far is this one day I don't know what possessed me, but I woke up hyper.. so I went grocery shopping spent nearly 600 on groceries came home and made over 20 dishes :loool: the entire day.. my hubby came home from work and was like wtfork lmao so I decided to call over my parents and siblings and their families for a little get together ... :wub: I love cooking .... and I'm darN proud of it lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL the worst experience I've had so far is this one day I don't know what possessed me, but I woke up hyper.. so I went grocery shopping spent nearly 600 on groceries came home and made over 20 dishes :loool: the entire day.. my hubby came home from work and was like wtfork lmao so I decided to call over my parents and siblings and their families for a little get together ... :wub: I love cooking .... and I'm darN proud of it lol

awww good for you tina for knowing how to cook...but dang 600 dollars on groceries alone!? "wtfork" is right... :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: LOL I don't know I think I was stressing that week so when I woke up hyper I was like wtheck mind as well Its not like I'll do it everyday .. I bought so much meat, seafoods, and sushi stuffs lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
so was it sukiyaki/yao hon that you made? i love that stuff!!..eat til my stomach hurts..and make it super spicy...my poor dad.. will need about 8 glasses of water for that!

nina07

sarNie Adult
So basically all together this is what im addicted to at the moment

-Jonas Brothers
-Demi Lovato
-Camp Rock
-Jemi
-Lakorns
-Cell Phone+ Texting
-Hot Cheetos
-Ice Cream
-Photoshop
-Tv
-Internet
-Clothes
-Shoes
-Disney Channel
-Shopping
and moree:)

I will continuee laterr<3 :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I was thinking about my hubby and remembered what he said to me earlier this morning before I left grocery shopping and had to go make a banner for it :loool: My photoshop skills suck LOL but :wub: as you can tell i x3 him LOL and the banner is in my siggy as I type

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:loool: Rawr; love is so beautiful :wub: I just hope we can be like this for a long time :loool: you know what they say about new marriage vs being together for a long time but knowing my hubby he is a romantic so most likely he'll keep things the way they are for years to come ^__^ im's so fortunate

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol; I'm in my "Mode" again where I always have to start talking about my husband. I don't know why but lately I seem to love him more than I normally do :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Fried Garlic & Onions Love putting it in my food specially soups and congee, porridge, Jok..

I love eating them plain to :lol: even plain with rice
oohhh fried garlic is the shittt!!!! i love it with my soup. heheh.

:loool: Rawr; love is so beautiful :wub: I just hope we can be like this for a long time :loool: you know what they say about new marriage vs being together for a long time but knowing my hubby he is a romantic so most likely he'll keep things the way they are for years to come ^__^ im's so fortunate

awee deng it tina... just have to rub it in our faces... lol. specially those who don't have a boyfriend *ahem ... like me * :lol: i kiddd! you are lucky hunnn.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooohhh i got more!

i'm addicted to:

the smell of fried garlic/onion
watermelon
cucumber
pickles
powerade [strawberry lemonade]
my computer
photoshop
music