What albums/vids did you get?

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
What albums did ya'll get? Did Mab Sua Lis have a new album out? I know Tub Yaj had one, but I didn't get it...I'm listening to it streaming and it's all right, I like a few songs. But I wish he wouldn't do soundtracks all the time.

What other albums came out? anything good/bad?

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't attend either one but I did order a few cds/vids from my aunty, who had a booth up in MN for the J4 Tourney :

- Kev Hlub Muaj Nqis [Parts 1&2] - starring : Toog Vaj, Ntxawm Xyooj, Paj Thoj, Viv Thoj, etc. -- I didn't like it --

- Heev Neeg Muaj Heev Neeg Tsim [Parts 1, 2 & 3] - starring : Meej Thj, Nplas Muas, Paj Thoj, Viv Thoj, etc. --I actually liked this one--

- Paj Thoj [Maiv Puv] - Nom Phaj Koj Puas Tseem Nco CD & DVD [for my parents] =P haha

- Luj Yaj - Hnub No Tsis Muaj Koj [2007]

- Tsab Mim Xyooj Collection --a collection containing two of her earlier albums "Nyob Tos Hlub Koj" and "Xav Hlub Tsis Xav Qhia"

- Vang H. Lee --dude from Alaska--

- Kos Lis - V7 - Xav Muaj Tus Hlub [2007] --he's great as always ^^ =P--

- Maiv Huas Hawj - V9 - Lub Siab Ntsuag Nos [2007]

+ a few others. I didn't want to make a long list. =P

Overall, a few of these were worth it. ^^

onlyhlub

sarNie Egg
Some of the movies and CDs I bought included:

-Nraug Laus
-Nkauj Hnub thiab KabYeeb (Dab Tsi Txiab Wb Kev Hlub) (movie + OST)
-Ua Neej Raws Txoj Hmoo
-The Restless
-The Promise
-Destiny music video
-Proto_J
-Ciaj Sia
-Forthe Dimenshon
-Infinity

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling

-Nraug Laus
-Ua Neej Raws Txoj Hmoo
-The Restless
-The Promise
-Destiny music video
-Proto_J
-Ciaj Sia
-Forthe Dimenshon
-Infinity
Awesome...I love Proto J, met him at the Fresno new year, but was a little busy to go "star" hunting this summer lol. How was Nraug Laus? Muas Lis has beautiful cinematography but his plots leave some to be desired... I wasn't all that impressed with Nkauj Hli Txoj Hmoo or the conclusion of Kuv Leej Niam.

My folks were in CA and got "Ua Neej Raws Txoj Hmoo"...it was all right, you can read my two cents in the topic if u want. I also bought Tsab Mim Xyooj's collection CD (Joon, I had the album "Xav Hlub Tsis Kav Qhia" on tape a long time ago, but dang...they made her look so old back then! Compare that to her late 90s albums and she looks so young in those...) Also got a bollywood movie and that was it.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult

-Nraug Laus
-Ua Neej Raws Txoj Hmoo
-The Restless
-The Promise
-Destiny music video
-Proto_J
-Ciaj Sia
-Forthe Dimenshon
-Infinity

Was Nkauj Hnub thiab KabYeeb worth it? I was not sure whether I wanted it or not because it's got 3 parts... is it good?

onlyhlub

sarNie Egg
Replies for:

angelxmdawb: Nkaujhnub and Kabyeeb was an okay movie...I thought it dragged on too long though. Just the typical movie where couple falls in love and can't be together. I just bought it because I like NujNraim. However in the movie it seemed like they dubbed his voice which I didn't like at all. To me personally, the dubbed voice made the movie bad. If you really like the actors/actresses, go buy the movie. If not, just borrow it from someone.

PajHavZoov: I briefly watched Nraug Laus while making dinner so I wasn't able to sit down throughout the movie. I still have to re-watch it. It was funny. I enjoyed the movie, at least the parts that I saw. I agree with you that Muas Lis has great cinematography...that's why I bought the movie.

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey can you give me an upload of Tsab Mim Xyooj Collections and Luj Yaj new album also posted all their cd covers too ok

I didn't attend either one but I did order a few cds/vids from my aunty, who had a booth up in MN for the J4 Tourney :

- Kev Hlub Muaj Nqis [Parts 1&2] - starring : Toog Vaj, Ntxawm Xyooj, Paj Thoj, Viv Thoj, etc. -- I didn't like it --

- Heev Neeg Muaj Heev Neeg Tsim [Parts 1, 2 & 3] - starring : Meej Thj, Nplas Muas, Paj Thoj, Viv Thoj, etc. --I actually liked this one--

- Paj Thoj [Maiv Puv] - Nom Phaj Koj Puas Tseem Nco CD & DVD [for my parents] =P haha

- Luj Yaj - Hnub No Tsis Muaj Koj [2007]

- Tsab Mim Xyooj Collection --a collection containing two of her earlier albums "Nyob Tos Hlub Koj" and "Xav Hlub Tsis Xav Qhia"

- Vang H. Lee --dude from Alaska--

- Kos Lis - V7 - Xav Muaj Tus Hlub [2007] --he's great as always ^^ =P--

- Maiv Huas Hawj - V9 - Lub Siab Ntsuag Nos [2007]
+ a few others. I didn't want to make a long list. =P

Overall, a few of these were worth it. ^^

mokka

sarNie Adult

-Nraug Laus
-Ua Neej Raws Txoj Hmoo
-The Restless
-The Promise
-Destiny music video
-Proto_J
-Ciaj Sia
-Forthe Dimenshon
-Infinity

is the ost of nkauj hnub thiab kabyeeb good? also ua neej raws txoj hmoo, is it good?

onlyhlub

sarNie Egg
is the ost of nkauj hnub thiab kabyeeb good? also ua neej raws txoj hmoo, is it good?
In my opinion, the cd of nkaujhnub & kabyeeb was good. I liked several of the songs from the cd. Whenever I have time I will try to upload a few of my favorites in the download section. As for ua neej raws txoj hmoo, I didn't like it as much. There's another forum about this movie already (if you scroll down you can read about it) so I won't say too. I thought it was kinda like the movie txij kawm teev kua muag. It was long and girl cried a lot.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

-Nraug Laus
-Ua Neej Raws Txoj Hmoo
-The Restless
-The Promise
-Destiny music video
-Proto_J
-Ciaj Sia
-Forthe Dimenshon
-Infinity
HEY U BOUGHT PROTO_J??? CAN U UPLOAD IT?? one of the guys in there is is cuzin, but i haven't heard their band sing yet.

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
hey can you give me an upload of Tsab Mim Xyooj Collections and Luj Yaj new album also posted all their cd covers too ok
Here are their CD covers. As for the uploads, I'll have to do that when time permits since I'm kinda busy at the moment. ^^

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i bought bunch. let's see.

video:
destiny music video
kuv nplooj siab ib leej niam ib leej txiv
somchai yang mv
ua neej rov qab
hlub tsis muaj nuj nqis
heev neeg muaj heev neeg tsim
yang brothers mv
dawb thoj mv
nplooj siab khau lig cua pt 5+6
Cov Lus Cog Cia 1+2

albums are only:
proto j
xab thoj
tub yaj 3rd

leek18

sarNie Adult
wow you buy a lot well it's show that you buy Dawb Thoj MV, is that a new one which just came out this year and also Somchai too.

i bought bunch. let's see.

video:
destiny music video
kuv nplooj siab ib leej niam ib leej txiv
somchai yang mv
ua neej rov qab
hlub tsis muaj nuj nqis
heev neeg muaj heev neeg tsim
yang brothers mv
dawb thoj mv
nplooj siab khau lig cua pt 5+6
Cov Lus Cog Cia 1+2