Weirdest Celebrity crush

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Ok, this is WEIRD lol, but I have a crush on Morgan Freeman. I dunno, maybe it's just his deep voice that really gets me. He's my African king haha.

And I also have a crush on Hugh Jackman, Omar Epps, and Common.

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, this is WEIRD lol, but I have a crush on Morgan Freeman. I dunno, maybe it's just his deep voice that really gets me. He's my African king haha.

And I also have a crush on Hugh Jackman, Omar Epps, and Common.

you know who's old and also really sexy?? Sean Connery.. i love his accent. << ha ha

omg omg omg suelig i think that comp geek is so hot
mm..mm.mm. yeah archie is hot.. he is just yummy!! ** I got a toothache now, he is just eye candy**

Kina

Dubsteppin'
you know who's old and also really sexy?? Sean Connery.. i love his accent. << ha ha
Oh yeah! I agree, he is OLDDDD but he's sexy for his age, and hell yeah, his accent just makes it better haha

I love old men??? LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Mr. Bigg from Sex and the City. He's sexy.

I use to think Prince William was sexy... but now he's not all that great. LOL Now it's Prince Harry. :D

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
Mr. Bigg from Sex and the City. He's sexy.

I use to think Prince William was sexy... but now he's not all that great. LOL Now it's Prince Harry. :D
yeah the princes, are cute.. i just hope as they get older they don't look like their dad.. : 0

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Robert Downey Jr. (from iron man). Again, he's not the fine or anything but i can't help but think this man is sexy.
Loved him in Iron Man. hawt.

- Conan O'Brien, because he reeks of charisma...everyone just needs to watch his show.
- Anderson Cooper is my reason to tune into CNN.

cecilia

Staff member
I used to love Tom Cruise ! I loved him that much that when he was still with Nicole I prayed some night for him to get divorce Lol.
Sometimes I still can't understand why I was so crazy :lol: Now I always find him hot but nothing more.

And also Richard Gere : this man could be my father but I just adored him !
coincidentally i like them too LOl .. :blush:

ooohhh i like George Eads, from CSI: vegas.. and eventhough he is not a regular castmember.. ARchie kao, who plays the video tech guy.. ooh he is so cute.. he needs to be a regular..

me too
when i first watch csi back then.
i noticed him and wish they focus more on him as well LOl

ohh john stewart from comedy central

ohh i think i find prince harry really hot cuz his such a freaken bad boy hehe : ]
i couldn't agree more.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
ooohhh i like George Eads, from CSI: vegas.. and eventhough he is not a regular castmember.. ARchie kao, who plays the video tech guy.. ooh he is so cute.. he needs to be a regular..

Me too!!!

I have too many, I don't know where to begin, it's hard to think of one that no one else would like...John Krasinski from The Office...Bryan Greenberg from "Prime"...James Lafferty from One Tree Hill...Jonathan Taylor Thomas from Home Improvement

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
Me too!!!

I have too many, I don't know where to begin, it's hard to think of one that no one else would like...John Krasinski from The Office...Bryan Greenberg from "Prime"...James Lafferty from One Tree Hill...Jonathan Taylor Thomas from Home Improvement
ooohh JTT, wow i wonder what he's doing now? YOu know what got me mad from CSI! I don't even know why they let Hodges become a regular.. i don't wanna see his face regularly.. they need to bring in Archie!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am actually in love with the characters they portray. I had a crush on Kira Yamato and Athrun Zala. Oh by the way I was in love with the girl leads too: Cagalli Yula Athha and Lacus Clyne. And I loved Kawee (Ken), I like my men rough and soft in the inside =)!!! And I had like a major crush on Rita and I still do. She is hot!!!

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling

archie was hot when he was an original power ranger too... he has gotten HOTTER with age and definition.

there was that one CSI ep where the DNA croonie was telling a story and the others had to figure out "who dun it" and the opening scene was the lab exploding and archie was in it... and i SCREAMED at the tv... only to find out later it was that just a "what coulda been" :loool:

shachibasha

psychotic
what archiw was a former power ranger? omg thats so cool i didnt even recognize him i always taught of him as the csi tech dude hehe

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I have three that I'm obsessed with. Mike He from Devil Besides You, Robert Pattinson and JENSEN ACKLES from Supernatural. Man, Jensen is super hot even though he's 30!!!