who is better with pancake khemanit jamikorn

• weir sukollawat kanarod

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • win tawin yawapongoon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i chose weir mainly because of their chemistry together. i find the a cute item. but i don't mind pancake and win too.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Suit, neither of these 2, She looks too manly to be cute sorry to her fan, she is ok when she smile but apart from that she is too manly to be N'ek, she suit to be a model or N'rai than a N'ek role.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
>_< .. OMG .. i want her to be with neither lol.. hehe i want win n weir all to myself lmao.. muahahahaha j/k xp..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i say neither.. they're too good for her. WIN AND WEIR Are super super hott, but Pan. is not.. she's pretty, but she's not beautiful. I say both Win and Weir looked hott with other thai actresses than Pan. Sorry for Pan. fan.

vangb01

sarNie Egg
I also say neither, she's too ugly for both of them. Weir is waaay to hot for a girl like pancake,i don't get wha the fuss is all about for these two so-called cloe friends. Her face looks awkward, like it either her cheeks, her mouth, or her nose i just can't figure it out yet.. But I know who looks good with WEIR it's BEAUTIFUL KWAN USAMANEE. They are real cute and hot togther everyone should watch their chemistry in DDHT, it's a super duper good lakorn. LOVE KWAN AND WEIR!!!