Weight loss pills

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Hey ladies,

So, I am 5'0 and weight 130 (when my stomach is empty) and about 135 when I am full.

I'm gaining weight like crazy even since I turned 16 and now I am 19 years old.
I gained so much weight in my belly and face.

I really want to lose some weight and become fit again. Everytime I get on the trendmill to start running, I just cannot manage to stay on for more than 20 mins. I just get so tired and cannot do it.

Does anyone know any diet pills or have try any that you can recommend?? I have been looking around over the counter pills such as Alli, Jillian Michaels Fat Burner, slimquick, ect. and recieved very bad reviews and very good reviews. I'm sort of stuck between which ones to try.

I know that excerising and eating right is the best way to stay fit and healthy but I really think that I need diet pills to help me lose some weight. This is something that I have talked to my doctor about and honestly, it seem like she did not cared much nor give me any advices. The doctor said that yes, I am alittle overweight for my age and hegith. Her advice was that I'm growing and that gaining weight is normal. To lose weight, I shouldn't worry because if I usually walk around the block, to school and such, my weight should be fine.

But, I am on the edge of losing it!!!! I need to lose weight.

I know some of you may think, hey, just freaking work out and force yourself to stop eating, blah blah. I guess what I can say is, saying and typing this is much easier than actually doing so. I have been put down so much by everybody now and I feel that I really need to lose weight and feel like I am myself again.

Again, Does anyone know any diet pills or have try any that you can recommend??

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
eat hollywood cookie, idk what it really is but my sis-n-law ate it, she's just started it. there's 12 cookies n a pack, u each one per breakfast, lunch n dinner, only eat the cookie, but u can eat other food if u want, its just like skipping meal. n the cookie make u full. hop u get it, hopefully i'm clear on that.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
there are hmong herb that help you loose weight.my mom is taking it and she lose a couple pounds. she is also selling it. but u have to also go on a diet like u cant eat papaya salad, sticky rice and hot pepper.if you want my mom phone you can pm me.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i think the best way is for you to exercise and watch what you eat. true taking diet pills will make you drop the pounds really quick, but once you get back to your eating habits and stop taking the pills, you're gonna gain it all back and maybe more then what you had weighted before. true, excerise is hard, but the hard work and effort you put into will make you happy in the end and beside it's more healtier and diet pills give you bad side affects. =[

if you don't like running, trying do a sport you like to do, like instead of going running for 20 + min. trying gathering your friends and family memebers to go swimming or play tennis so that you're working out and having fun at the same time and it doesn't seem so awful. =]

jthor003

sarNie Egg
I'm not a girl but hopefully any advice is better than no advice right? Don't bother buying any of those weight loss pills as they are mostly stimulants that you get from your local Walgreen in Minnesota :D
And I believe what you want is to lose body fat not body weight. A good w/o (work out) routine would be jogging three times a week with one day of exercising/lifting. And no, you are NOT going to look like she-hulk because females naturally don't produce high levels of testosterone! I'm pretty sure you don't know anything about w/o programs so allow me to assist you.

things to buy and location:

Walgreen: OPTIONAL - a bottle of caffeine pills (stimulant to help you focus and jack up the heart rate)
Sports Authority: a 50 dollar heart rate watch to MONITOR your heart rate (play with the thing to figure it out)
Runforfun or is it Run n fun: A GOOD PAIR OF RUNNING SHOE! very knowledgeable people and expect to drop 100 dollars. THE SHOE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!

Work out routine: mon/wed/sun - 20 minute of cardio or running at 4 - 5 speed if you are on a treadmill. If you live in the city go run/power walk at Lake Phalen as it is 3.2 miles. Make sure you maintain your heart rate around 140 bpm/beats per minute during your 20 minute sessions.

OH I forgot something super duper important: drink LOTS of water and watch what you eat. That means eat whatever you want but just don't over do it.

misschicogurl

sarNie Egg
hey thur..
well i donno if u still need an advice.
But as for me i wouldnt recommend u to use anything to lose weight.
I would rather stick to da old way of eating healthy and exercise..
I sai this because im using this product http://www.femail.com.au/nivea-body-good-bye-cellulite-my-silhouette.htm n it works really well..
i use to be 120 and now im like 106 in like 3 month..
it really works but let just sai tat it has it own disadvantage..
the bad thing is tat u aint suppose to lose a lots of weight at a time..
your supose to lose only 1 to 2 pound a week only..
now im like loosing hella weight but also getting strech marks cus my skin can't handle tat much weight loss..
so yea u dont just get strech mark by gaining u also get it by losting it too much to..
if i knew tat getting skinny would cost me to get strech mark i wouldnt want to lose those fat..
n trust me getting strech mark is way uglier then being fat..
not i dont even have the courage to show any of my skin...
u get strech mark where the nice part is at ex. butt, thy, boobs,knee,back of your thy, and etc..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey ladies,

So, I am 5'0 and weight 130 (when my stomach is empty) and about 135 when I am full.

I'm gaining weight like crazy even since I turned 16 and now I am 19 years old.
I gained so much weight in my belly and face.

I really want to lose some weight and become fit again. Everytime I get on the trendmill to start running, I just cannot manage to stay on for more than 20 mins. I just get so tired and cannot do it.

Does anyone know any diet pills or have try any that you can recommend?? I have been looking around over the counter pills such as Alli, Jillian Michaels Fat Burner, slimquick, ect. and recieved very bad reviews and very good reviews. I'm sort of stuck between which ones to try.

I know that excerising and eating right is the best way to stay fit and healthy but I really think that I need diet pills to help me lose some weight. This is something that I have talked to my doctor about and honestly, it seem like she did not cared much nor give me any advices. The doctor said that yes, I am alittle overweight for my age and hegith. Her advice was that I'm growing and that gaining weight is normal. To lose weight, I shouldn't worry because if I usually walk around the block, to school and such, my weight should be fine.

But, I am on the edge of losing it!!!! I need to lose weight.

I know some of you may think, hey, just freaking work out and force yourself to stop eating, blah blah. I guess what I can say is, saying and typing this is much easier than actually doing so. I have been put down so much by everybody now and I feel that I really need to lose weight and feel like I am myself again.

Again, Does anyone know any diet pills or have try any that you can recommend??

Best way to lose weight, don't look into diet pills. They can harm you.

I forgot what I took but it made my stomach hurt really bad to the point, I couldn't stand up. I thought I was going to die haha so ever since then I stop looking into diet pills. They are not safe even when they say they are. So eating right is the best option. I used to be big in High school, but I lost it all. I started to eat less than I used to, I drink lots of water. I eat enough so I won't be hungry, I don't eat until I'm full. That's what most people do, they eat until they can no longer eat. You can gain weight that way and stay away from oily food.