wedding songs!

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
hey! i really need help... if anyone have any good wedding songs that is good to dance to... please contact me and send it to me or upload it for me... please do! i need to make a dance for my sis and cousin. so they can dance at my aunt and uncle's wedding party... please! help! thanx! :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hmm...I don't really know a good wedding song for girls to dance in Hmong to...but a great song for the couple's wedding would be Destiny's song Just For Love...That would be beautiful for any wedding...I'm gonna make it the song for my wedding....unless your sister and cousins can dance to that song...it's just so beautiful...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sorrie, don't know any wedding songs that is good to dance..i don't think there is any. :) sorrie, can't help you.

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
have you heard Forthe Dimenshon's song called "Txij Hnub No Mus (Feature Proto J)"...it's a wedding song it's very good...you can listen at Nkauj Hmong Central. Aniwase congra. to your cousin.

val

sarNie Adult
hey how about the song "i swear" i thought that song was a pretty good song. there's the hmong and english version

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
have you heard Forthe Dimenshon's song called "Txij Hnub No Mus (Feature Proto J)"...it's a wedding song it's very good...you can listen at Nkauj Hmong Central. Aniwase congra. to your cousin.

hey! thanx! well i'll go listen to it... thanx again!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know about hmong songs...but i have an american song called (I LOVED HER FRIST) sing by heartland...i think you will know ready...but i love that song...it a wedding song but form the father...it so cute...gosh i just want to CRY.....hope this will help!!!

hey! i really need help... if anyone have any good wedding songs that is good to dance to... please contact me and send it to me or upload it for me... please do! i need to make a dance for my sis and cousin. so they can dance at my aunt and uncle's wedding party... please! help! thanx! :D