Water Festival at Fresno!!!!!!!!!

leek18

sarNie Adult
Who's going??? well water festival is this weekends. Hope to see you guys there and guess what, WE, ADVENT VIBE BAND IS GOING TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!! so get ready if you haven't seen us yet.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
what is it? is it like in thailand or laos where everyone throws water at everyone? :lol:

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i guess you can say that but it's sorta like ummm... boringer... and there not as many water tossing going on... only the teens and little ones the oldgie just stand there at the stage and watch them do stuff or go watch them play soccer or those tops stuffs. but i guess it's up to you to make it fun...

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
i hope they bring the big water truck again like last year at kerney.... remeber that day when out of no where the water truck started releasing the water toward the crowd looking at the stadium or what ever that call... oh god i was right outside under the tent and got wet not just clean wet its dirty wet <_< ..i dont know if anyone rember that day but anyway yeah hope to see u ppl at water fetival if u live in fresno...HAPPY EARLY WATER FESTIVAL!!! :tease:

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Wow sounds like lots of fun. If anyone does go please share and if you take any pix's please do share.

leek18 is the band performing there? post up some pixs if you take any.