Was wondering...

Muddie Murda

smile...
I was wondering...our subbed lakorn...

it's just gonna be for sarNworld right?? exclusive???

B) We'd get more members that way.

just wondering what you guys think. Or should we be nice and like post it at other forums too. ;)

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
Won't the lakorns be on the website? I thought it would be lols Using bitorrent or whatever method we decide on. Hey, there's also mIRC haha

Hiatus

Super Momo
its for everyone lol everyone gonna visit our site we will be popular hahahaha and ppl will start fansubbing like us HAHA

darvil

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
I was wondering...our subbed lakorn...

it's just gonna be for sarNworld right?? exclusive???

B) We'd get more members that way.

just wondering what you guys think. Or should we be nice and like post it at other forums too. ;)
[post="5106"][/post]​
Yes but this is how I want to do it. I wouldn't do it exclusive but rather sarN's members will get FIRST DIBS. The 1st people who will get the subbed lakorn will be the active members of this forum through private server and/or bittorrent if the file is popular. After a day or 2 of private dling then we will spread the torrent to your regular sarNie's members. After a certain time (dunno how long) we will spread it to everyone. Our tracker is public so anyone can join us to leech but I would rather have our members have it first.

koishii said:
Won't the lakorns be on the website? I thought it would be lols Using bitorrent or whatever method we decide on. Hey, there's also mIRC haha
[post="5400"][/post]​
Yes it'll be on the site and it would be as you are asking. As for IRC I'm not sure if our sugar daddy will give us a bot. He has given us a private server which is exactly like a bot. But if we does then we can use spread thru IRC. Most people will not know how to use IRC too.. ummm Tutorial time lol :lol:

sarN said:
i don't mind if we spead it out it cool wiht me yo !
[post="5455"][/post]​
Yea sarN but we do want to give a reason or 2 to join your forum. :p Plus I plan to put www.sarnworld.com on the video file itself. :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
put it nice and big in the center too! haha j/k

Darvie, you mentioned tracker....which one are you referring to? and Thaitorrent's never coming back huh?

darvil

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
put it nice and big in the center too! haha j/k

Darvie, you mentioned tracker....which one are you referring to? and Thaitorrent's never coming back huh?
[post="5566"][/post]​
Well we're going to use x-fury tracker. I've gotten permission to use it. Its a public one and a nice one. I tried to ask D-addicts by pming a mod but he told me to ask the owner.. he says it will probably be refused but if I perhaps make a post or something asking members they might allow it. So til we get a series or 2 out I won't bother with d-addicts.

I don't think thaitorrents is coming back.. the idea itself was flawed though.. Thats why I'm not going to repeat the same mistake. I'm going to make the bittorrent idea works well on this forum. And I got active members to help out. :lol:

K

KawaiiTennyo

i agree with darvil.. sarnworld members first so they can spread the words .. =)

Hiatus

Super Momo
KawaiiTennyo said:
i agree with darvil.. sarnworld members first so they can spread the words .. =)
[post="5842"][/post]​
<_< lol i thought we were subbing for sarn's member lol well that's waht i intended to do at first cuz lot of ppl didnt undertsand lakorn like meeee :lol:

K

KawaiiTennyo

Hiatus said:
<_< lol i thought we were subbing for sarn's member lol well that's waht i intended to do at first cuz lot of ppl didnt undertsand lakorn like meeee :lol:
[post="5922"][/post]​
hahah okay after hours of thinking .. i came to my decision.. i think that we should only do it for sarnworld because it's not fair sharing it.. and i dont want people to flood this forum.. it wont be fun and alot more drama.. so for the love of lakorn they will eventually find out about us.. and they have to be active in order to dl -=) especially the sub ones.. -=)

Muddie Murda

smile...
yeah ok! let's be greedy and make it sarNworld only....

that way, ppl will have MORE reasons to join sarNworld. :)

*happy us*

cecilia

Staff member
i think so too...

i mean..
we worked hard..

the uploading mod worked hard...

i think we shoud be 'GREEDY' and share it exclusive just to all the
sarnie...

i mean..i willing to share it with other member too...

but think about it...
if you go to other forum..you have to be very active..and all to have
that privilage..and even if you go there often..you don't do much
posting..then it's no use...

i think we should do this to ...exclusive to sarn..and yes!..i think we
should put SARNWORLD in there..cuz of this..that's why we have such
subbing team..

*but this is what i thought only..don't know if you guys agree with
my ''GREEDY'' mind..lol..