Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
How I see it is that Prajak wants to have his cake and eat it too. He won't end things with Pisamai even though he clearly has feelings for Wanida...and honestly, I think Pisamai is his plan B.
I'm mad that he expects Wanida to know the kind of person he is, when he refuses to see the kind of person she is. He's a walking hypocrite, man.
Prajak loves Wanida but he can't help but feel responsible for Phisamai life. There are no plan B with Phisamai for him. It is his mother who keeps her around. And she is the one who gives her hopes. His mom knows how her son is.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
he also promised Pidsamai that he'd marry her and take care of her, so he probably feels guilty if he were to not keep his promise. but at the same time, he can't help but fall in love with Wanida more and more. sooner or later he will dump Pidsamai :) we all know this. ...but did you guys see the last scene in the upcoming preview?? it looked like he really kissed Wanida for real lol. i'm sure it was probably fake kiss, or..maybe not. :huh: :wub:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Watching episode 8 live and its only been 20 min. into it...all I have to say is "Awesome!" Especially the part where Prajak tells Wanida that from now on I'm going to be the one to protect you! :wub:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think it's all about honor for Prajak. He feels responsible/guilt for Pitsamai cause she's his intended and he promised to love and marry her but clearly he's cheating on her and he knows it. And he's always one to think of himself as honorable. That's how Nit's father manipulates him, lol. So to dump Pitsamai now would be dishonorable for him but at the same time he can't give up Nit. That's what made the old version so sweet when he finally tells Nit he loves her. He doesn't care about honor anymore, he's just desperate for Nit not to leave him.

cecilia

Staff member
I like how the servants get back at madam nom and pisamai ..

Loving TIKER/AFF for doing such an awesome job as PRAJAK and Wanida today ..

Prajak's jealous plays so much in today episode -- i love that COMMAND 'THANKS FOR LOOKING AFTER MY WIFE, I'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE' --

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughh this is all bad. wanida has to live closer to pitsamai and the mom. i could just imagine how many problems she has to face so lets hope prajuk will continue to have her side. the only time he gets mad at her is when she is with his friend and the other guy.

you gotta love the maids! without them, wanida wouldnt be able to handle those people..

cecilia

Staff member
^Yes, it's like PA TONG said 3 days good 4 days bad -- next week episode seems to balance this conclusion again with Prajak and Wanida loving one another than his jealous mood swing back in when he sees ampan with wanida again -- anyway, there seems to be another 'WILLING' kiss in the later episode according to the preview ^^ Can't wait.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, atleast it balance out otherwise ill be so pissed to see prajuk siding with his mom and pitsamai..hes not dumb like some praek out there :lol:

omg, the kissed scene looked real but we all know they have good camra angles nowadays..wanida had to paused for a min to realized tgat prajuk kissed her then she slapped him :lol: so excited so see more sweet scenes on next weeks epi..love how they are bounding and getting to know each other more

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yeah I think it's all about honor for Prajak. He feels responsible/guilt for Pitsamai cause she's his intended and he promised to love and marry her but clearly he's cheating on her and he knows it. And he's always one to think of himself as honorable. That's how Nit's father manipulates him, lol. So to dump Pitsamai now would be dishonorable for him but at the same time he can't give up Nit. That's what made the old version so sweet when he finally tells Nit he loves her. He doesn't care about honor anymore, he's just desperate for Nit not to leave him.
I can see now that Prajak's mom is pushing Pisamai on him even more, but before, it seemed that he really actually loved Pisamai. It's one thing to feel responsible to her because she has been waiting so long for him, and he wants to keep his word to her...but by sneaking around with her, it just seems like that's not out of responsibility. I really do think he had feelings for her, not anymore, because whatever feelings he had for her, they're all going to Wanida now.

I just really wish he'd man up and own up to his feelings to Wanida, and just apologize to Pisamai because he can't keep his promise to her instead of stringing her along. He's the reason why she's always so angry with Wanida, and why she wants to hurt Wanida. It's just not a good situation all around. I'm not Pisamai, but the way Prajak is acting makes it seem like he has feelings for her too, not that his mom is pushing her on him, so I can see how the girl can misunderstand.

omg, the kissed scene looked real but we all know they have good camra angles nowadays..wanida had to paused for a min to realized tgat prajuk kissed her then she slapped him :lol: so excited so see more sweet scenes on next weeks epi..love how they are bounding and getting to know each other more
That kiss scene sure did look real, I only watched the episode for that LOL. Cuz Tik's mouth looked like it was pressed on something...and his hands weren't in front of their lips the way Ken did it for Aff...and plus, it was really fast too! So I'm wondering how they orchestrated that scene to look so real...it's the most real kiss I've ever seen her do LOL. Tik's a pro LOL

I'm excited to see next week's episodes too...but, the closer they get, the more misunderstandings they'll have. All because Prajak keeps hiding his feelings for her, he's the one who acts like he's keeping some kind of pride by not admitting that he's fallen for Dao's daughter. It seems like he doesn't want that to happen, but he can't help it from happening. The only frustrating person in here is Prajak...he goes back and forth between the reasonably sweet to the unreasonably mean too quickly.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Lol don't know if he can claim any kind of honor really. I think the moment he agreed to marry Wanida to pay off the debt, he pretty much threw his honor and dignity out the window. Doesn't matter if his mother begged him to do so. A man with real dignity would rather be homeless than sell his body to pay off debt. In Prajak's case, he still could have moved to his military quarter and his mom should just have to suck it up. It wasn't Prajak's fault he fell into debt, it was his younger brother's fault. Even if he can't pay off the debt when his brother bailed, he still would have been able to provide shelter and food for his mother since he still has a job. At this point he's only using honor as a front because he doesn't way to let Wanida go. As for Pissamai, he looks more like he just feels too guilty to admit he's falling or fallen for Wanida.

Also I'm annoyed by his hypocrisy. Wanida can't hang out with a guy friend yet he can go wherever he pleases with is ex-girlfriend? The ex-girlfriend that pretty much everyone in town knows about? And he still had the gall to tell her she can't used that against him because he doesn't feel bad about it at all. He made some idiotic argument there. Anyway his only saving grace is the fact that he stood up for Wanida against his mom when they had to move back to the house.

Can't wait to see more!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
That kiss was too short! LOL, I thought Nit over reacted a bit to the kiss. It's not like she got raped, it's just a kiss. When I saw the clip I was thinking man I wish she would do something surprising like grabbing his face and kissing him again after she slapped him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, he's not right for giving pitsamai mixed signals and making her have hope that he still loves when he obviously his feelings has gone to wanida.. he claim to be the husband of wanida yet he goes around with pitsamai and allow her to live at his house while wanida is living elsewhere. then when hes in a good mood he'll be nice to her and treat pitsamai like shes not important to him anymore.. he gets mad at wanida for going out with another guy yet he secretly goes out with pitsamai.. i know hes into his pride and all but hes playing with both girls emotion

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think maybe it's the script. When they added in all the extra sweet scenes and the jealous scenes it made Yai into somewhat a douchebag. Honestly I don't remember the old version Yai being like this. Overall he was nicer and more gentlemanly. You can tell he was falling for Wanida but it wasn't as intense as here or maybe Saranyu was able to pull if off better. It was a very nice progression for them from being strangers to friends to lovers. Here I guess it's spicier? More passionate?

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I don't know but it seems that this praeke wants both women. Love Wanida but doesn't want to let go Pisamai. It leads women into confusion. He loves me or loves me not that kind of game.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I just chalked it up to it being a Thai lakorn so it's quite typical of P'ek to be mean/jealous to N'ek yet he won't admit to his own feelings. Of course most of my post were just me venting cause I'm frustrated by Prajak's character XD

jeanie

sarNie Adult
LOL, oh man maybe he's kissing her lower cheek or something. It sure looks like there is some contact there.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Lol, it does look like he's sucking the life out of her. I loved how they were practicing and gazing into each other's eyes. It was so romantic and then things got dramatized again when Pisamai shows up. Does that girl have nothing to do but stay around Mahask House? <_<