Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
So is it a fake kiss? All that crossing out is making me confused.

Side Note: We all owe sarN $2 because she's right, it's a slap/kiss moment.:D

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Oh okay. I was secretly hoping that it was real. Then again, it would be awkward to be kissing a married man, even if it's just acting.

cecilia

Staff member
^Well .. ken kiss all the time in his lakorn -- he's married too .. but yeah, i think for me, it would be awkward as well if the man is married too lOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
Holy Marshmallow! A kiss! Hopefully we don't have to wait long to see it.

And sarN, if you're around here somewhere, I made this one with you in mind.;)

HAHA , I feel like a lesbo but , hey , it's AFF , i don't mind at all , I'll be her Pa Tob

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah -- just don't let it be like pimai and pa tob on/off love -- but then again, it has been over a good two - three years and we're still here -- loving aff .. so it's alright to be pa tob at some point lOl

I'm literally on a WANIDA flu right now .. here's a pix i did of tikker and aff -- really love the MR. & MRS. MAHASAK couple. *currently is my desktop wallpaper too LOL*

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Oh okay. I was secretly hoping that it was real. Then again, it would be awkward to be kissing a married man, even if it's just acting.
it would be awkward..but if its just for a lakorn, i wouldn't mind at all! especially if he's as hot as Tikker!!! =D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh' i agreed, my view are the same.Dao admitted himself of being a loan shark from hell and everyone hated him HAHA but when it come to his daughter he willing to do what's best for her , and he truly think Prajak is prefect for his daughter , he confidence that his daughter will win Prajak's heart HAHA and i really love how the father is so meddling to make sure Prajak doesn't side track! Wanida & Dao relationship is so touching, i did get teary when he saw her doing housework and he keep wiping his daughter hand , as if he can erase the aches and pain away . She have so much trust in her father decision and she willing to abide by him, such a dutiful daughter !
i dont think Aff would ever do a real kiss scene. she seem like the proper type
I agree...she hasn't done a real kiss scene, and I don't think she ever will...not unless she's married to the actor in her lakorn in real life, but then again, I still don't see that happening with her

I love that Wanida doesn't need to use words to speak to Prajak...and in a way, I think she's sincerely trying to win him over...she is feisty, but it's like she wants to show him who he really is...the words he used to describe Pisamai is how he can now describe Wanida, because PIsamai is nothing like how a noble woman should be.

The way he looks at her now has definitely changed. I don't know if it was planned, but making him his bed sheets is a good way to have him thinking about you everyday, and dream about you every night.

I love that Pisamai's actions are pushing Prajak closer and closer to Wanida...she's not as smart as she should be...she should be the nice and sweet one and secretly manipulate Prajak...but I love seeing Prajak stand up for Wanida...or what's right. I hope he just falls out of love with Pisamai already. I love that Prajak eavesdrops at just the right moments, so he can see the good person Wanida is.

Now the mom is pure evil, cuz she truly knows how to take advantage of her son's kindness and virtue.

Oh Wanida...Prajak is developing feelings for you, yet you're sending him to his girlfriend...she does not know how to go with the flow LOL.

After pushing Prajak to Pisamai, Wanida is now jealous? This girl...and Pisamai is pretty shameless too...to cling onto someone's husband so closely with the wife sitting right there, in public? I swear, talk about thick skin. Every word Dao said about Pisami was right...she is shameless. And what kind of respect is Prajak trying to demand? He doesn't deserve it with his shameless acts with Pisamai. But then Dao did let Pisamai succeed in letting Prajak feel sorry for her. Now I caught up with what everyone was talking about with Prajak yelling at Wanida for no reason. I still stand by what I said before.

Prajak gets on my nerves. He doesn't feel guilty for walking around town with Pisamai, having her live under his roof...but just because Wanida is friendly with Monthee, he gets mad. I hate him for that, I hate him for being that kind of man...he's not ashamed, so why should she be? I wish she would say that back to him...He does what he wants with Pisamai, so he has no right to stop her. Grr

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Glad it’s Monday! Now patiently waiting for my day to end so I can watch Wanida! I usually hate Monday’s but it’s nice to have something to look forward to on Mondays now. =)

As much as I a want real kiss scene from Aff, im satisfy with the angle kisses..Just like what Cecilia stated previous in the forum that we just need to use our imaginations. Sometimes our own imaginations can make a scene even better than its laid out in the lakorns because its our mind our rules!. Hehe. =D I’ve been wanting to make an Aff and Tik fanfic soo bad just from watching Wanida ! LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I like aff but sometime I feel like she's holding back or not being natural. Certain scenes she's good and another seem stiff. she makes almost the same face expression when she's sad, happy, and mad. I start to take notice as I continue to watch more of her lakorn. I hope she continue to improve though!

jakjann

Jakjann
Has someone alreday? upload Wanida's wallpaper??
If not I do it XDD too many topics to search *-*

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh preview to epi 8. the kiss scene! prajuk forced kiss wanida :wub: he just grab and kissed her..wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhyQD8GuuMw

tinah

sarNie Coma
ei 7 was so good! i dont know where to start. prajuk was mad/jealous that wanida and his friend was going out so he went to comfront her. she asked for a divorce but he said something negative about her grandma so she changed her mind about the divorce because she want to prove that her grandma is innocent. i think the only reason he said that about her grandma so that wanida wont divorce him because after he walked out her room he said to himself he dont want to let her go :wub: ahh if only he said that to her face

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I really love Nit's character in here. Her arguments with p'ek is reasonable. When Yai was telling her that she was embarrassing him by going out with another guy and she threw Pitsamai back in his face. She tells Yai right away about Pitsamai approaching her about the money. Any other lakorn and the n'ek would've covered up for n'rai, making the p'ek more mad at her. I also like it that she doesn't overdo it with being "ngorn" at p'ek. She gets mad at him but when he's nice to her and sincere, then she's also nice to him.

Now for the moments between Tik/Aff. My gosh these 2 are adorable. I love every single moment of theirs, no matter if they're mad at each other or sweet with one another. I think my fave moment for this epi is when Aff is measuring him for the suit and he starts daydreaming about her kissing him. :lol: And of course all the times Yai is jealous. I loved it when he swapped the movie tickets so he could go sit with her.

cecilia

Staff member
my favorite scene for today are:
1. Prajak drag Wanida out - demanding her to go home with him but she said no and walk back into the shop. Prajak follow from behind and tells her he wants to be measure b/c he'd like to buy himself a new pair of clothes. Wanida refused and he tried to make her embarrase -- in the end, she give in and measure him .. that measuring hug is so cute --- love the whole Prajak 'DREAM' when Nid's is doing her thing. (he even dream of kissing her too lOl)

2. the flower field -- they're holding hands, running here and there, admiring the beauty of nature. I like his JEALOUS mode as well -- can't wait til tomorrow kiss ^^

3. Everyone's freaking out when Nid's out doing her volunteer dance with the teacher. Love how the servants couldn't trick Prajak -- Juarng's hilarious!

4. Prajak telling Montree to not do anything with WANIDA unless he's with her (the three of them together lOl - talk about jealous LOL)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
The scene where Prajak secretly switched the movie tickets with Montree cracked me up--he didn't want his wife going to the movies with another man. And while Wanida's watching the movie, he's watching her.
The man is so cunning; I bet he learned it from his father-in-law.:lol:

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
:) first post.. been lurking this thread for a while lol.

Although Wanida is not my first lakorn, this is the one first get me so addicted
I even wake up until around 3 last night watching on youtube for the raw one :D How I wish I understand it.

I'm loving the interaction between Wanida and Prajak :) I grin happily every time they're on screen together. How awesome episode 7 is, jealous and love struck Prajak is too cute *faints* I think I'll stay up all night again for episode 8.. with teaser like that.

Anyone know if there's any full summary for the old version? Just want to get the gist of the future storyline tho I know they're quite different.