Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
everyone seems to be upset about the scene where Prajak yells at Wanida after Pidsamai suggested she snitched on them, but i think it was properly done. i mean, you have to understand the situation... you guys forget that Prajak was coupled with Pidsamai first, so it's only "right" that he tries to be faithful to her & be on her side... i think you guys just want Pa'ek to just love Nang'ek already lol but you gotta give it time. in a way, it kind of is messed up for Pa'ek to marry someone else when he already has a gf...i sort of feel for Pidsamai. Just think if your own bf whom you love & had hopes to marry suddenly have to marry someone else...you would be just as evil as Joy lol.

anyway, i thought the scene was properly done. Prajak has to sort of get mad and yell at Wanida because the way her dad went and talk crap to him & his GIRLFRIEND like they are so bad...kind of isn't fair. especially when Dao knows that the marriage between his daughter & Prajak is forced. Dao just kinda is selfish in his own way to try and force Prajak to love and take care of his daughter for real. that would be kind of hard for Prajak, since he's an honest man and trying to keep faithful to his real girlfriend whom he loves. but the twist is that he's slowly falling for Wanida...lol which is the nang'ek, which is Aff my fav actress...so i'm happy lol but realistically though, that is f*cked up! LOL

OH, and i think Tik secretly has a crush on Aff (judging from the Behind The Scenes vid) when they said he "gleng jai" and doesn't really talk to Aff, but when they asked about her to him...he was all a bit flustered but real happy to star with her lol <333 cuteness. too bad they both aren't single. ah well :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
once again joy snatched the better looking outfits.

just finished episode 5 but it seems like everyone is watching the raw version. i cant i have to wait for subs =( i really cannot stand the fake gray hair. it is still bugging me up to now.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i like Aff's outfits in here...they're perfect for her character! =) and ofcourse i love Jaja's wardrobe too..i actually really like aff's white dress for their little dancing event. Notice how Aff's dress for Prajaks work place ball was red and white, pisami's was red and white. Now for dancing event, pisami is wearing red and aff's wearing all white.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
In episode 5, Dao was right in yelling at Prajak...he wants his life to be his own, but every thing he does is his own decision, no one forced him to do anything...So he HAS to take responsibility. He wasn't being a man of integrity, he treated Wanida like she did something bad to him and his family, when she's so innocent. I'm glad he got yelled at, knocked some sense into his thick, easily manipulated head...and he's starting to act like a decent human being with Wanida.

I'd like him to see if his beloved Pisamai would even dare to do the things Wanida has done. That girl has no shame, even if the marriage is fake, the public doesn't know that...how can she just move into a married man's house like that? Or even be out in public with him?
i totally agree. plus, didn't pisamai serve or was a lady in waiting for a very high class woman? so she should know that those type of behavior is not welcomed nor fit for a proper lady. <_< but she has my sympathy, to a degree.

the mom annoys me. she still puts her youngest son first even though everything was mainly his fault. heck, everyone blames wanida for the whole problem instead of the two people responsible, prajuan and dao.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
everyone seems to be upset about the scene where Prajak yells at Wanida after Pidsamai suggested she snitched on them, but i think it was properly done. i mean, you have to understand the situation... you guys forget that Prajak was coupled with Pidsamai first, so it's only "right" that he tries to be faithful to her & be on her side... i think you guys just want Pa'ek to just love Nang'ek already lol but you gotta give it time. in a way, it kind of is messed up for Pa'ek to marry someone else when he already has a gf...i sort of feel for Pidsamai. Just think if your own bf whom you love & had hopes to marry suddenly have to marry someone else...you would be just as evil as Joy lol.

anyway, i thought the scene was properly done. Prajak has to sort of get mad and yell at Wanida because the way her dad went and talk crap to him & his GIRLFRIEND like they are so bad...kind of isn't fair. especially when Dao knows that the marriage between his daughter & Prajak is forced. Dao just kinda is selfish in his own way to try and force Prajak to love and take care of his daughter for real. that would be kind of hard for Prajak, since he's an honest man and trying to keep faithful to his real girlfriend whom he loves. but the twist is that he's slowly falling for Wanida...lol which is the nang'ek, which is Aff my fav actress...so i'm happy lol but realistically though, that is f*cked up! LOL

OH, and i think Tik secretly has a crush on Aff (judging from the Behind The Scenes vid) when they said he "gleng jai" and doesn't really talk to Aff, but when they asked about her to him...he was all a bit flustered but real happy to star with her lol <333 cuteness. too bad they both aren't single. ah well :wub:
the mom annoys me. she still puts her youngest son first even though everything was mainly his fault. heck, everyone blames wanida for the whole problem instead of the two people responsible, prajuan and dao.
I think it was wrong for Prajak to go out in public with Pisamai...it is true that his "true" love is Pisamai, but he chose his family over her, so it's obvious what his priorities are...His mom too, they all had a choice, and what's the worst that could happen, so what if they lose their fortune? It was their family who caused their own ruin, no one else's...I feel that the whole Mahasak family doesn't take responsibility for their actions.

Lek, obviously because he took off...the mom because she's acting as if Dao is intentionally trying to ruin her, when she knows she's truly the bad one when it comes to Wanida's grandma...and Prajak, if he's going to take responsibility for his brother, then be a man and own up to it without complaining...What he's doing is not taking responsibility. He should suck it up and do what's right, treating Wanida with honor and respect, because only he knew what he was getting himself into. He's the one who chose the marriage, then chose to let Wanida believe he had feelings for her...

In regards to Pisamai, yeah, it sucks that your love had to marry someone else to pay off his brother's debt, but either shut up or move on. The way she's acting is not how a woman like her should be acting, especially when Prajak thinks she's so classy and noble. Fake or not, a marriage is a marriage, especially when the whole town knows it...so sneaking around with a married man is wrong, no matter what the situation is. She should either wait for it to be over, or just move on, because Prajak obviously made his choice. Honestly, I get that his family was in trouble, but if the man I loved chose to settle the debt by marrying another woman, I would just let him go and move on with my life...No man is worth all that trouble and embarassment.

I understand the situation, where he will obviously believe his girlfriend over his fake wife...but I hate that he's been judging Wanida since before he knew her, saying she's exactly like her dad when she's not. I feel that he takes out the anger of not being able to "make his own choices" on her, and that's not fair. What he did was wrong, and he knows it, or else he wouldn't have gotten so mad...if you're doing something in secret, it probably means you shouldn't be doing it at all.

Even after the town hating Dao, I don't. Firstly, I don't think he's to blame for the marriage...Lek was the one who borrowed money from Dao himself, and Dao was just being the man everyone knew he was. I think Dao is only doing what he thinks his Aunt wanted, he just wanted his daughter to be a part of that family for his Aunt's sake. He did want Lek, which was good that he ran away, because he's not the type of man that deserves Wanida...so it worked out.

I'm glad Prajak can see right from wrong now and not always taking his mom and Pisamai's side, like what happened when the two went to bother Wanida at the house...Too bad he can't see how evil Pisamai is...I mean, his mom is bad, but she's his mom, he can't change her, he just has to accept her...but Pisamai is so fake, he is too blinded by his love for her to notice.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this has got to be one of the best period in so long! from the wardrobe to the cast..everything is nice and elegant

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
I think it was wrong for Prajak to go out in public with Pisamai...it is true that his "true" love is Pisamai, but he chose his family over her, so it's obvious what his priorities are...His mom too, they all had a choice, and what's the worst that could happen, so what if they lose their fortune? It was their family who caused their own ruin, no one else's...I feel that the whole Mahasak family doesn't take responsibility for their actions.

Lek, obviously because he took off...the mom because she's acting as if Dao is intentionally trying to ruin her, when she knows she's truly the bad one when it comes to Wanida's grandma...and Prajak, if he's going to take responsibility for his brother, then be a man and own up to it without complaining...What he's doing is not taking responsibility. He should suck it up and do what's right, treating Wanida with honor and respect, because only he knew what he was getting himself into. He's the one who chose the marriage, then chose to let Wanida believe he had feelings for her...

In regards to Pisamai, yeah, it sucks that your love had to marry someone else to pay off his brother's debt, but either shut up or move on. The way she's acting is not how a woman like her should be acting, especially when Prajak thinks she's so classy and noble. Fake or not, a marriage is a marriage, especially when the whole town knows it...so sneaking around with a married man is wrong, no matter what the situation is. She should either wait for it to be over, or just move on, because Prajak obviously made his choice. Honestly, I get that his family was in trouble, but if the man I loved chose to settle the debt by marrying another woman, I would just let him go and move on with my life...No man is worth all that trouble and embarassment.

I understand the situation, where he will obviously believe his girlfriend over his fake wife...but I hate that he's been judging Wanida since before he knew her, saying she's exactly like her dad when she's not. I feel that he takes out the anger of not being able to "make his own choices" on her, and that's not fair. What he did was wrong, and he knows it, or else he wouldn't have gotten so mad...if you're doing something in secret, it probably means you shouldn't be doing it at all.

Even after the town hating Dao, I don't. Firstly, I don't think he's to blame for the marriage...Lek was the one who borrowed money from Dao himself, and Dao was just being the man everyone knew he was. I think Dao is only doing what he thinks his Aunt wanted, he just wanted his daughter to be a part of that family for his Aunt's sake. He did want Lek, which was good that he ran away, because he's not the type of man that deserves Wanida...so it worked out.

I'm glad Prajak can see right from wrong now and not always taking his mom and Pisamai's side, like what happened when the two went to bother Wanida at the house...Too bad he can't see how evil Pisamai is...I mean, his mom is bad, but she's his mom, he can't change her, he just has to accept her...but Pisamai is so fake, he is too blinded by his love for her to notice.
Yes you pretty much said everything that was on my mind. Like when they were going to that one ball and I couldn't believe Prajak was going to take Pisamai even though he just got married to Wanida. They even had the wedding pictures in the newspaper so pretty much the whole town knows yet he was planning to take his lover to the ball instead of his new wife. I thought that was a bit dumb.

Although that's not the actor's fault but the writer/storyline.

sarN

sarNie Granny

Oh' i agreed, my view are the same.Dao admitted himself of being a loan shark from hell and everyone hated him HAHA but when it come to his daughter he willing to do what's best for her , and he truly think Prajak is prefect for his daughter , he confidence that his daughter will win Prajak's heart HAHA and i really love how the father is so meddling to make sure Prajak doesn't side track! Wanida & Dao relationship is so touching, i did get teary when he saw her doing housework and he keep wiping his daughter hand , as if he can erase the aches and pain away . She have so much trust in her father decision and she willing to abide by him, such a dutiful daughter !