Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok, im watching eps 6 right , but none of the preview scene from the ending of eps 5 was there ? How could they do that to us ? HAHA...

snowflake

sarNie Egg
i'm loving this lakorn and getting hooked! lol. i like how wanida is not annoying/bratty/weak and i like her dad too, who's not afraid to use blackmail to protect his daughter and get what he wants. haha. oh, and juang and the old aunt are funny too. man, i haven't had any lakorn catch my interest in a long while. so far it's moving at a good pace. i just hope it doesn't drag later on.

cecilia

Staff member
ok, im watching eps 6 right , but none of the preview scene from the ending of eps 5 was there ? How could they do that to us ? HAHA...
they like to fool us -- since we're so addicted to it.

Speaking of today episode .. i love the ending part -- WANIDA's measuring Montree and PRAJAK walk in with a jealous face lOl

tinah

sarNie Coma
todays epi was too funny!..especially how the maids were trying to cover for wanida so prajuk wouldnt find out that she came home late. they are such bad liars but im surprise he didnt catch them :lol:

this lakorn so relaxing and cute to watch!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh the preview for epi 7 look so good. prajuk is startinng to show his jealous side towards wanida now :D

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Thank you, maisian for the screencaps. The one where he was watching her bathe is just too cute. And we're finally beginning to see a jealous Prajak.

cecilia

Staff member
awe -- i want next week to be here already -- today episode has one to many cute scenes as well -- keeps me smiling to myself the whole time lOL

simplysweet

Simplysweet
totally love this lakorn right now! my bf made fun of me all morning because i called in sick to work just so i can sit at home and watch todays ep!..lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
the ladies wardrobe and hair style is really nice in here. it gives you the olden day vibe. i cant stop listening to the ost too. its soothing to the ear

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
I have to say, one of the thing I really like about the lakorn so far is that Prajak's character is reasonable and look at all the issues objectively. Hopefully he'll stay that way cause I can't stand dumb pra'ek who's usually quick to jump to the wrong conclusions.

Love the pace of the lakorn and honestly I haven't been hooked on a lakorn for such a long time. The only lakorns I usually watch now are only the ones with Ann. This one however has been great.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I really really love Wanida right now. I love how he gets jealous of Wanida and how Pisamai is starting to come out of her shell. I think Prajak is getting to know the real her.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Lol ok I take back what I said. I'm currently watching episode 6 and he's being manipulated. Turning into those dumb pra'eks... Dammit!!

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
just to add: i barely realized that the house wanida stays with prajuck is the same one willy/anne filmed manee yard fah :(
yeah i was wondering that too! on the outside, it looked really similar, but i couldn't tell cus the floors were different and it was hard to tell from the rooms.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah i was wondering that too! on the outside, it looked really similar, but i couldn't tell cus the floors were different and it was hard to tell from the rooms.
its the same house. im pretty positive :D *sigh* the good ol' memories

onahc

sarNie Elites
Lol ok I take back what I said. I'm currently watching episode 6 and he's being manipulated. Turning into those dumb pra'eks... Dammit!!
This shows the human side of his character. And you can't really blame him that he took it that way because he didn't know n'eks dad saw everything( the part where they came home from the restaurant, Wanida is dropped off and P'ek and Pisamai drive away ) so it appears that n'ek told on them. It really was a true misunderstanding on p'eks part. I have to say that this lakon is perfect all around, the script is well written and the acting is solid, the lakon's progression is just right, it's not moving to fast or too slow. Every scene is important and necessary and it has just the right amount of drama and comedy, no annoying servants to ruin the plot and the antagonist is not over the top. I think Pba Jaew Yutana did a wonderful job directing, his version is much better than Gai Varayut's. I think Gai's lakons are sometimes slow and he's a little overrated, think of how many times he disappointed us, most recently Chaleuy Sak.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's the same house from MANEE YAD FAH -- just like Aum's big house in BORISUD BUMBUT KAEN is the same one as Tik in KAEW TAH PEE lol