Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
hey ya know the building that tik and boy been working at, i mean their work place ummm that building looks just like tiks house...same color, same design and everything else...LOL...

Aey

sarNie Egg
hey ya know the building that tik and boy been working at, i mean their work place ummm that building looks just like tiks house...same color, same design and everything else...LOL...
The building that Tik and Boy had been working is Museum of Siam near the Grand Palace and Flower Market in Bangkok while Tik's house is Chaophraya Abhaibhubejhr Hospital at Prachiburi Province.

:rolleyes: They have the similar styles because they were built in the same peroid in the reign of King Rama V (Abhaibhubejhr Hospital) and King Rama VI (Museum of Siam).

The Museum of Siam is based in the fine old mansion that was once the commerce building.

http://www.thaitravelhealth.com/museum-of-siam/

Chao Phraya Abhaibhubejhr Hospital is famous for herbal products and traditional Thai medicine.

http://thailand.prd.go.th/view_inside.php?id=4577
http://www.abhaibhubejhr.org/abhaibhubejhr/default.asp
http://www.tat8.com/thai/pj/p_jaoprayaapai.htm

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn, finally all caught up!! many cute scenes of tik and aff. they make such a gorgeous couple. my sister was like, it would be hot if they were dating in real life.... sadly i had to kill her bubbles by telling her tik is a married man now. lol.

aff is so bratty (and pretty) toward tik and i love it!
and tik -- this is definitely worth the wait for his return. him in military suit or any kind of suits = droolzzz

alright -- i need to start writing my fanfic again. hehe.

Mdc

sarNie Egg
I didn't think I was going to like the lakorn but after I start watching it its really good. I can't wait til the next episode.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
^too bad .. peach can't even do that for him -- he's always out there in the jungle -- but i'm still jealous of PEACH though ^^
i am too! LOL, there marriage announcement was so unexpected. Peach is a very lucky woman!

cecilia

Staff member
i love this lakorn, finally all caught up!! many cute scenes of tik and aff. they make such a gorgeous couple. my sister was like, it would be hot if they were dating in real life.... sadly i had to kill her bubbles by telling her tik is a married man now. lol.

aff is so bratty (and pretty) toward tik and i love it!
and tik -- this is definitely worth the wait for his return. him in military suit or any kind of suits = droolzzz

alright -- i need to start writing my fanfic again. hehe.
please do -- i wanna read it so badly -- constantly check up on them fiction thread -- i hope wanida motivate you to get more inspire.

anyway, this mv came out the 1st .. enjoy na ..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Tik is still so fine. I just adore him. He is still a fantastic actor. Aff is just...so pretty. She isn't bugging me at all in this. She has such a sweet voice. When I heard her speak English-so sweet.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
When Pismai move in , that should give Prajak the opportunity to see her true color ! He praised Pismia as a well-manner lady of a gentle breed and sweeter than Wanida would ever be :lol: , he will realize how far off he were in the comparison ! Right now , he still have feeling for his girlfriend , he still fateful to her , we will see the changes in him pretty soon though when Pismai show her claw :lol:
yes, me too I can't wait for prajak to know pismai dark side.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've just been a little irritated with Yai for taking out his anger on Wanida, because she didn't do anything to deserve it. But at least he's slowly changing...because he was so mean to her at first, like she's the one who tricked him into the marriage, when he was the one who lied to her so that he could marry her to pay off the debt. If anyone has a right to be mad, it is Wanida, cuz her father lied to her too. But this lakorn is moving at a good pace for me...I really like spunky Aff, but I don't understand why her voice is so high...

I already knew Pisamai wasn't that good...no one could be that nice or sweet...if I've learned anything from lakorns is that a "perfect" woman is truly evil.

BTW, what's with the common name for the guys? Wasn't that the name for Krit and Num in Sapai Glai Peun Tiang?