Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
funny , i kind of secretly want them to be in a lakorn together (i wrote so many fiction of them lol) -- but not a period one . I prefer revenge ^_^

nina07

sarNie Adult
^LOL me too. I'm kind of wishing they would possible add an R scene/ willing in here but of course that would never happen since it's period. :rolleyes: LOL.

cecilia

Staff member
^a willing would be good after they fall in love ..

but like sarN said, they've been in their room most of the lakorn so the chance of them having willing=baby probably wont' work.
would be nice to see he take advantage of the time she's injure in the head to do this work .. but whatever it is, i still love the old version and looking forward to the new one as well. (it would be so GREAT if they could somehow incorporate a willing and baby like they did for NAMPUENG KOM in 2010 version)

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, ch 3 are known to add spicy to remake , therefore i can see it happen :lol: but i don't know , it's a 'period' lakorn , Jane Austen kind of romance haha lots of talk and no action .

nina07

sarNie Adult
OMG I think there might be a kiss in here!! :wub: AH, and by TIK! LOL. Too bad they made Aff slap him after it though! :lol:
Starts from :05 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWTgf6BtOJo
credits to AffPantip @ youtube

Good thing there's some action in here, especially if it's by Tik LOL. This made my excitement for this lakorn grow! :wub: Can't wait to watch TIK&AFF :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wannna see this already. miss tik so much! its too bad we probaly wont see him and aom reunite. if only he was contracted to exact so that way we'll have more chance..

cecilia

Staff member
OMG I think there might be a kiss in here!! :wub: AH, and by TIK! LOL. Too bad they made Aff slap him after it though! :lol:
Starts from :05 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWTgf6BtOJo
credits to AffPantip @ youtube

Good thing there's some action in here, especially if it's by Tik LOL. This made my excitement for this lakorn grow! :wub: Can't wait to watch TIK&AFF :wub:
Part of me hope there's a willing scene too when i saw this bts clip ..
also, they CHANGE quite alot in this version (so far according to bts vdo)
hopefully, they'll change up or speed up the romance a little bit more here.
*i want the silent stares but i want more than just that when tik/aff are together*
(be like sarN's Midnight Love LOl == Jade/Lucas -- now, i'm picturing tikker/aff instead of weir/pinky Lol)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Hopefully if we're lucky we'll get to see this by maybe June or July. Or maybe even May, but part of me thinks it's going to air in August or something like that. :/ Hopefully the OST in here will be good too. :wub: I always seem to think that the OSTs determine wether the lakorn is romantic enough or not. LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder if they'll have aof or pannda sing the ost. lakorn thai have been using them for their last couple of lakorns

nina07

sarNie Adult
Just wanted to share another behind the scenes look:
Start from 1:15- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VowRYnh2Hw

Tik looks so good in period clothing :wub: Better than Anothai I think. LOL. Aff is gorgeous too :wub: I have to say, p'ek is more affectionate in this version than the old. :lol: It's cute the way he just holds her hand like that, I'm glad they kept the boat scene in this one. :blush:

nina07

sarNie Adult
So Aff said on her webboard that they have finished filming 40% of this lakorn
and she says that we'll hopefully get to see this soon.

So excited! Can't wait to see Tik back on screen :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
i can't wait as well ..
saw another bts look at tikker riding them big jar as his horse .. pretty cute and handsome ..

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
thanks for sharing dis i would love to see there lakorn together... can't wait to see! n also hope to see more of Rteam lakorn together n Ateam together pretty soon....

cecilia

Staff member
wah, the wedding scene looks so cool -- aff's beautiful, tikker, you need to smile, you're a lucky man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CidX0kRHELM
Credit to ilt1980

All these bts looks too good -- can't wait for this to go on air ^^