Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^annes only older than tik be 1-2 years so no she isnt old for him. mew did a terrific job in here so aff should be under alot of pressure and i hope she doesnt disappoint me especially since this is a popular lakorn back in the days. i think she'll be overshadow by tik and joy though.

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
anne is not TOO old for tik, she's only a year older than him. tik and ken are the same age :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
ch3 2010 TV LAKORN listing : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ulsEafuOas .. they all looks so EXCITING!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Is there a competition going on with Ann and Aff that i dont know about? When I see Aff's name I'll see Ann's name also. This is Aff's lakorn and people need to stop bringing in Ann's name into this and she is not old by the way, Tik looks 7 years older than Ann in fact. I respect everyone opinion but come on! I'm just a bias fan sticking up for Ann. I like Aff more than i dislike her so I'm looking forward very much to this lakorn, I wanna see what sets this lakorn aside from the old version and hopefully Aff will live up to her name.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Is there a competition going on with Ann and Aff that i dont know about? When I see Aff's name I'll see Ann's name also. This is Aff's lakorn and people need to stop bringing in Ann's name into this and she is not old by the way, Tik looks 7 years older than Ann in fact. I respect everyone opinion but come on! I'm just a bias fan sticking up for Ann. I like Aff more than i dislike her so I'm looking forward very much to this lakorn, I wanna see what sets this lakorn aside from the old version and hopefully Aff will live up to her name.

7 years? No wayyyy! Ann definitely looks older than Tik. Men tend to look younger than women in general as we get older. In a few years Noi is gonna look like Ken's mom, no kidding.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol cuz noi is like 7-8 years older than ken so the age difference is obvious. you can tell tik has aged quite a bit even ken whos married with a kid look more fresh than him.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
7 years? No wayyyy! Ann definitely looks older than Tik. Men tend to look younger than women in general as we get older. In a few years Noi is gonna look like Ken's mom, no kidding.
really you dont see those crows feet? or those bags under his eyes? he looks old

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol sad to say but he did lost his handsomeness although hes still cute..he doesnt take good care of himself and hes always in the jungle..its too bad he wasnt around enough :( for a picky guy like him, didnt have alot of good lakorns. the only one i loved was the ones with aom and burapa gup tawan with tang.

cecilia

Staff member
another change in this version -- Aff have to dance
-- i didn't see this in Mew's version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93kKmYjHoC0
Credit: affpantip

simplysweet

Simplysweet
^^lol sad to say but he did lost his handsomeness although hes still cute..he doesnt take good care of himself and hes always in the jungle..its too bad he wasnt around enough :( for a picky guy like him, didnt have alot of good lakorns. the only one i loved was the ones with aom and burapa gup tawan with tang.
The last lakorn i watched of Tik was Kaew Tah Pee with Cherry and Tik was very HANDSOME!!!! lol...but yes..I think Tik did loose a little of his handsomeness..

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
He just needs a facial and rejuvenation. The man's been in the jungle for heaven's sake. Let Ann in the jungle, she'll come out looking worse than Tik.
what do have against anne?

cecilia

Staff member
i think we need to drop this whole who's better than who conversation .. soon, it'll turn to a bigger problem ..

ppl have their opinion of what they like and don't like .. one can't change the mind of what the other want. so if it's stated clearly that one dont' like the other, it's best to just leave it there -- don't turn this into a personal attack just b/c ppl refuse to like the same kind of ppl you/one like. Pretty much, i'm saying, drop this whole conversation b/c ppl are entitle to what they say -- you either respect it or ignore it. (the silent reader comes in handy in this case LOL)

tinah

sarNie Coma
tik did get a make-up for this lakorn and it hasnt change much. he still didnt gain back his handsomeness that he once had. women can still look good as they age but with men they cant really do much.

lisa, its no used on debating since we all have our own opinon and everyone see things differently. we cant change anyones mind

cecilia

Staff member
^on men cases, i agree, some men look good as they grow older (for me, nok, ahning niroot, and (forgot his name) he play ken's dad) .. but sadly for some, they don't look good at all when they age (willy, what happen) but yeah .. its' better to drop this conversation than to try to change someone's way of thinking -- what i like and don't like about anne/aff/tik might stir up some problem so it's best to be silent or ignore comments on all three (especially if you can't accept the truth/accusation/debate)

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
I second that, cecilia. Some of us doesn't like that same actors and actresses. All in all, I think it come down to how good they can act the part that was given to them. If they did a great job, who care who they are as long as the lakorn is good.

Tik has always been my favorite guy...yes, he ages...lol everyone does.

I guess, I will end up watching this lakorn because this story/lakorn was good and want to see what they got in store for this new version.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^on men cases, i agree, some men look good as they grow older (for me, nok, ahning niroot, and (forgot his name) he play ken's dad) .. but sadly for some, they don't look good at all when they age (willy, what happen) but yeah .. its' better to drop this conversation than to try to change someone's way of thinking -- what i like and don't like about anne/aff/tik might stir up some problem so it's best to be silent or ignore comments on all three (especially if you can't accept the truth/accusation/debate)

i know people age but gosh i hate seeing someone handsome like willy age so bad :( even actors his age doesnt look all that bad. pol(from samee) is around willys age isnt he? he still look good

cecilia

Staff member
^not only him, NUM G seem to look better than willy (but then again, he's a player so he might groom himself better) .. Willy looks the same age as Nok even though he's way younger than him too Lol -- i don't mind but his age is SO NOTICEABLE.