Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, this is such a bad sign. I hadn't watched new lakorn for such a long time, then I had a run of watching old school lakorn and got sucked back in. Interesting, I just finished Wanida for like the thousandth time. The fact that it's being remade? Intriguing, and sounding slightly foolhardy to touch something so good -- PS, I thought the same thing about the Prissana. The fact that Tik is using this as his comeback? Freaking just shot up to AMAZING. He does period lakorn so well, and I think this role perfectly blends the things we love best about him in lakorn: the hot head too stubborn for words, the sentimental romantic, the silent brooder....Such a good role! Yeah, the man is a serious mama's boy, but he does stand up for her...some times.

I'm the only one unsure about Aff, aren't I? Maybe I'm just too protective of Mew, or the Mew-type actress. I expect someone with more backbone, maybe? Have I seen too many lakorn with Aff the victim? Wanida spends 80 percent of the lakorn being a victim, but she's a victim that knows when to pick her fights and stand her ground.

Is Joy Rinalee meant to play Pisamai? I'm giddy at the prospect.

SQUEE, lakorn to fangirl over!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pictures!! i am super excited for tik's return and to pair up with aff is a dream come true!!!
they look super cute together. i hope we get a magazine shoot soon. can't wait. can't wait.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh, this is such a bad sign. I hadn't watched new lakorn for such a long time, then I had a run of watching old school lakorn and got sucked back in. Interesting, I just finished Wanida for like the thousandth time. The fact that it's being remade? Intriguing, and sounding slightly foolhardy to touch something so good -- PS, I thought the same thing about the Prissana. The fact that Tik is using this as his comeback? Freaking just shot up to AMAZING. He does period lakorn so well, and I think this role perfectly blends the things we love best about him in lakorn: the hot head too stubborn for words, the sentimental romantic, the silent brooder....Such a good role! Yeah, the man is a serious mama's boy, but he does stand up for her...some times.

I'm the only one unsure about Aff, aren't I? Maybe I'm just too protective of Mew, or the Mew-type actress. I expect someone with more backbone, maybe? Have I seen too many lakorn with Aff the victim? Wanida spends 80 percent of the lakorn being a victim, but she's a victim that knows when to pick her fights and stand her ground.

Is Joy Rinalee meant to play Pisamai? I'm giddy at the prospect.

SQUEE, lakorn to fangirl over!
look wise i think aff is fine for the role but im concerned with her acting myself. i think aff has a hard time showing emotions from the eyes. we'll see how it goes. it would of been nice to see joy as lead cuz i so miss her from ban sai thong. yes, i believe she is playing "pisamai"

cecilia

Staff member
I SO CAN'T WAIT. they start filming already .. here's the first scene together -- where the two pranang meet. so hot together :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqiBaRa9m_w
Credit: affpantip

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, tik is so freakin handsome on that clip. my mom is gonna be so excited to see him back in period drama. aff seem to be drawn by tiks handsomeness. just look at the way she stares at him. i would be too :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
look wise i think aff is fine for the role but im concerned with her acting myself. i think aff has a hard time showing emotions from the eyes. we'll see how it goes. it would of been nice to see joy as lead cuz i so miss her from ban sai thong. yes, i believe she is playing "pisamai"
ditto on aff acting but she never proves me wrong maybe she will in this one

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Is it just me, or does Aff and Tik kinda look the same?? They have the same nose, face shape, cheek bones, lips, eyes, and almost ears! lol. I think that's why they look so well together. haha. :)

I agree. Aff's only good at showing "sadness" and "weaknesses" from her eyes. I miss Joy as the lead too. She's still young and pretty, why can't they give her back those lovely days of being nang'ek??

omg, tik is so freakin handsome on that clip. my mom is gonna be so excited to see him back in period drama. aff seem to be drawn by tiks handsomeness. just look at the way she stares at him. i would be too :lol:
Haha. We all know she stares at Aum like that too! LOL! :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree. Aff's only good at showing "sadness" and "weaknesses" from her eyes. I miss Joy as the lead too. She's still young and pretty, why can't they give her back those lovely days of being nang'ek??
yea i get what you mean. i mean she has improved over the years but she really need to work on showing more emotion and using different face expression. i feel like shes holding back or not comfortable with acting a certain way rather than being weak. maybe if ch3 give her more diverse roles than maybe she can challenge herself

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
yea i get what you mean. i mean she has improved over the years but she really need to work on showing more emotion and using different face expression. i feel like shes holding back or not comfortable with acting a certain way rather than being weak. maybe if ch3 give her more diverse roles than maybe she can challenge herself
i do get what your saying and i agree. Im not a die hard fan of hers but i do watch her lakorn just because she gets good pairing (lord knows why) but she could working on her acting. Every N'ek could work on it more. I feel that when I'm watching her lakorn she needs to express more not only through her eyes but i think she is uncomfortable and STIFF. I still put her in the newbie catergory but the good news is her voice isnt that annoying anymore just a tad. Oh another thing is she always have the weak n'ek role and wanida is so strong and care free i wonder how that will go?

onahc

sarNie Elites
i do get what your saying and i agree. Im not a die hard fan of hers but i do watch her lakorn just because she gets good pairing (lord knows why) but she could working on her acting. Every N'ek could work on it more. I feel that when I'm watching her lakorn she needs to express more not only through her eyes but i think she is uncomfortable and STIFF. I still put her in the newbie catergory but the good news is her voice isnt that annoying anymore just a tad. Oh another thing is she always have the weak n'ek role and wanida is so strong and care free i wonder how that will go?
I don't think she's uncomfortable or stiff at all. Her acting is very natural and subtle, I don't like it when actors overact. She's way beyond newbie to me. She handled all of her roles well so far. I have to agree that she gets the weak roles often but that's up to CH 3. Son Yuk is the most unnatural and awkward actor I've seen in a while, now that should be topic!

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
^^^lol, don't get me started on Exact's Newbie, I think they got the worst!

I agreed on Aff in the above, but every actor or actress can use improvement even if they are the best already.