Wan Nee Chun Luerm Mai Dai (Ateam)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I felt bad cause no one finished their Ateam fanfic so I decided to make one. I'm really bored and awaiting the dreaded school to come.

Aff as Manee Aroonrasmee
Aum as Peepat/Peechai Kraipope
Nat Myria as Waanjai

For people wondering about the title it means "Today, I can't never forget"

Manee stood in front of the gravestone of her beloved sweetheart she wiped her tears with the handkerchief her fiancé Peechai had given her on her birthday just a month ago. She couldn't believe he was gone....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Manee put a white rose on the grave and walked away. She bumped into a man, his body shape felt familiar and she looked up.

"Peechai?? Your not dead!"

He looked at her confused and took her hands off him. Chai's mother walked towards her and smiled.

"this is Peechai's younger twin brother darling"

"but Peechai never told me he had a twin, he told me he only had a brother."

"he probably just forgot to tell you, Peepat spent a lot of time studying for his doctor degree in England so the two brothers haven't met for almost a decade"

Peepat pulled out his hand and Manee shook it. In her head she thought, even his hand felt like her sweetheart's hand. It's a shocker how alike they look.

Everyone walked back to the temple, Manee couldn't help but stare at Pat. She felt like he was Chai, his presence just makes her want to jump up and hug him. She truly missed her fiancé and she was sure that Pat couldn't replace him.