VIP Zaza concert - Oct 24 MINNESOTA

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Anyone want to go in on VIP with me. It's 43.75 per ticket if you do want it. Let me know ASAP! I'm trying to fill up the seats for the table. Right now I have 4 more seats open. Message meeeeeeee! :D

By the way - VIP gets to do stuff first like take pictures first and the VIP section will be blocked off to others that are not in VIP. Be up close and personal to Zaza!

**Money is needed by this Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2008 per the sponsor**

nadanee

sarNie Egg
Can you hold those 4 for me then...how much are tickets at the door or advance??

Anyone want to go in on VIP with me. It's 43.75 per ticket if you do want it. Let me know ASAP! I'm trying to fill up the seats for the table. Right now I have 4 more seats open. Message meeeeeeee! :D

By the way - VIP gets to do stuff first like take pictures first and the VIP section will be blocked off to others that are not in VIP. Be up close and personal to Zaza!

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
I just messaged u back...but tickets are not sold in advance for this concert. Regular tickets are $25 and VIP is $350 per table. 6 tables available. $43.75 per person - 8 persons max per table.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Zaza's coming to MN? no way? ok i know the when, but where? hmm...maybe i'll look into it...let me know.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
hey, do you mean the ZAZA group from Grammy, right..Are all three of them coming or what..Do you mind to get us the address and the store that we can get the ticket too..thank you

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
mapquest the information. please do not respond here unless u want VIP tickets. I need to find someone that wants VIP. I have 4 seats open.

Again...tickets are $25 - sold ONLY at the DOOR.

I heard all VIP tables have now been sold out. So here's your chance - 4 SEATS OPEN!!!! :D

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
mapquest the information. please do not respond here unless u want VIP tickets. I need to find someone that wants VIP. I have 4 seats open.

Again...tickets are $25 - sold ONLY at the DOOR.

I heard all VIP tables have now been sold out. So here's your chance - 4 SEATS OPEN!!!! :D

hey, sorry i don't know who else should i ask for. ALso, do you mind to tell us the address of the concert cause i haven't heard the place before..thank you

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Ok I don't mean to sound like I'm rude or anything. It makes me frustrated when there's info all over and people tell you where to go.

Here's the website - check out ALL concert infos on it ---- http://run2007.wordpress.com/

WHO: ZAZA
FYI::SPECIAL GUEST//BOVY
WHAT: U.S.CONCER TOUR
WHEN: October 24, 2008
WHERE: Buasavanh Ballroom
7324 Lakeland Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
HOW: FOR V.I.P tickets call SUNNY @ 651-239-4597 *VIP sold out*
TICKETS ARE ONLY SOLD AT THE DOOR!

Now mapquest the information for directions. RESPOND ONLY IF YOU WANT VIP TICKETS!!!!!

*other posts regarding concerts are either under October concerts or Lift & Oil's concert....................*