Violent P'ek

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've been watching some old lakorns and I notice the p'eks back in the 80's and 90's are pretty violent. Was it a trend back then for p'ek to slap the n'ek? Rawr scenes I'm used too but slapping........

So far these are lakorns that I've seen with p'ek slapping n'ek

Duj Fah Rai Dao (16:57)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-cARSztSQE&feature=relmfu

Samee (6:33)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfMtV1x03w4

Dok Kaew 1996

Sor Sam Sai (4:15)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8v_IKYa4rM

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
The scene in Duj Fa Rai Dao was intense until she slapped him back, I started giggling...haha...it just gave me a giggle, I'm sorry.
For Samee, dang...Pol was aggressive! I don't know if it's his hands that are huge or her waist that's tiny, but when he reached for her waist to pull her in it was like he was holding a pole. I really need to watch this lakorn some day haha.
Sor Sam Sai is just plain uncomfortable. 

I don't know if you purposely listed the old lakorns only, but Sawan Biang had a scene too haha.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I laughed at the Duj Fah Rai Dao slap as well because the pra'nang are so bipolar, they slap each other one minute and they hug the next. The way she slapped him back was hilarious. As for Samee (I won't blame p'ek, the n'ek was going psycho so he had to do something) 

Sawan Biang slipped my mind, I forgot about that one.

I wish I had the Dok Kaew slap, that one made me mad!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
there a thin line between love/hate....i don't like slapping from pra-nang...i'm glad there isn't much anymore...

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i.n.v.u. said:
there a thin line between love/hate....i don't like slapping from pra-nang...i'm glad there isn't much anymore...

me too. Back in those days, these kind of lakorns of pra'eks were really intense. I'm also glad there isn't much like that anymore. Last generations were slap&slap between pra'eks and nang'eks, this generation is slap/kiss, I wonder what the future generation will be like haha

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:
me too. Back in those days, these kind of lakorns of pra'eks were really intense. I'm also glad there isn't much like that anymore. Last generations were slap&slap between pra'eks and nang'eks, this generation is slap/kiss, I wonder what the future generation will be like haha

Kiss/kiss haha. It's starting to be like that already haha.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
mmgjp314 said:

slap/RAPE! lmfao jkjkjk - just kidding lol

cecilia

Staff member
You're hilarious. I didn't notice how light she was back then ... Joy lost a lot of weight .. so skinny so it sure did look like that of what you said .. HOLDING ONTO A POLE .. I need a rerun on this lakorn too.

phatboy said:
For Samee, dang...Pol was aggressive! I don't know if it's his hands that are huge or her waist that's tiny, but when he reached for her waist to pull her in it was like he was holding a pole. I really need to watch this lakorn some day haha.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
cecilia said:
You're hilarious. I didn't notice how light she was back then ... Joy lost a lot of weight .. so skinny so it sure did look like that of what you said .. HOLDING ONTO A POLE .. I need a rerun on this lakorn too.

I know right? She's so thin. I haven't seen her for ages, I wonder what she's up to. Singing?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I dont have clips with me but John, the original Jam Ley Rak pra'ek.  He was violent, scary, cold and ugly looking in way. lol He was sooo violent to nang'ek who was Ning K at that time!! o_O

Asy

sarNie Immature
phatboy said:
I know right? She's so thin. I haven't seen her for ages, I wonder what she's up to. Singing?

You meant Joy, right? She's still active singing, I believe haha. You still can follow her on social networkings.

DaisyDukes* said:
I dont have clips with me but John, the original Jam Ley Rak pra'ek.  He was violent, scary, cold and ugly looking in way. lol He was sooo violent to nang'ek who was Ning K at that time!! o_O

John wasn't the original JLR's pra ek actually. Anyway I haven't seen John's version but I kinda agree, he looked scary.

Shila

sarNie Egg
Hi!

Do you know where I can watch the lakorns you mentioned with Eng subs?

Duj Fah Rai Dao, Samee, Dok Kaew, Sor Sam Sai

Thanks!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, you guys are so funny. I was reading and laughing so hard at some of the comments. Rape/Rape? Haha, I don't think that's even possible cause why would nang'ek rape praek, unless she was joking around then he raped her for reals, but yeah. Kiss/kiss, haha, if they were mad at each other like nang'ek mad at pra'ek fro kissing her, why would she kiss him back? That's hilarious though if that does happen.