Vill Wonarot [Freshy Girl]

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i don't really like the cover (she looks wired), but the inside shoot are beautiful....i love vill's size, she's not so skinny but not so chubby just right and sexy...

Iya

sarNie Adult
i don't really like the cover (she looks wired), but the inside shoot are beautiful....i love vill's size, she's not so skinny but not so chubby just right and sexy...
me too. almost made me lost her innocent view of her. lol. but her inside shoots are beauiful. i'll be using them for a new poster for 2S2L now.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i think vill looks ok but i still see looking like a boy because of DRRT..... idk y but she looks nice in all of these pics....

Merit

sarNie Adult
Blue and yellow suits her very well. It made her glow. But gotta some of her facial expression made her looks constipated. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
she's gorgeous.
i agree, i don't really like the magazine cover,
but all the other photos were pretty, too :)
view's getting prettier these days.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
beautiful....love everything about this shoot, the dresses, the make-up, the necklaces, the hat, the shoe, oh, n love love her hair....

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Cute, cute-- aside from the dress on the cover, I like that all the outfits look like they're something you can pick up at the mall and throw together for a easy, but still very pretty summer look.