Vill Wannarot (SPICY no. 413 August 2012)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yay! Another Spicy cover for Vill!!! :yahoo: Love everything in it, except the colors. The colors are too bright and too much saturation. But it's actually not too bad, so the colors are tolerable. Love Vill's hair, makeup, accessories, and pose. She looks super cute here, and I love the flower headband on her. I'm not a big fan of floral dresses, but I do like the one she's wearing and think that she matches it. :wub: Love, love, love her beautiful body!!! :thumbsup: The earrings are not my style, but hey, she looks great with it! Fabulous cover!!! :) Agree that Vill is incredibly sweet! :lol:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
she looks abit plastic
Really? I still say she's flawless on the cover. :D One of her best, actually. But I can kind of see what you meant. Like I stated, the colors are too bright and don't really do justice to Vill. I hope to see a better colored one of the picture, and if not, I'll mess with the colors a little bit lol.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
lovely...vill looks very lovely here...love the dress....everything is right on except the color (mention above)...